Should i get GSA or not ?
2014-01-25, 07:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 07:46 AM by g0vi5.)
Well, I'm not a PPD expert or someone who makes a lot of money via PPD. I'm a blogger and my source of income is only via Adsense.

My question is , is it possible to rank my websites easily using GSA?
I tested the trail version and it impressed me. But i just need to make sure whether it's good to get GSA for just ranking Websites. I'm ready to buy the whole pack, THE SEO Indexer, Captcha Breaker and The Ranker.

If it's a good choice to buy it then do let me know whether any discount coupons are available to reduce the amount. :)

Thanks,
g0vi5
Latest Thanks - View all

seoqqw4(2014-03-11 09:30 PM) 
2014-01-25, 09:51 AM,
Search here for coupon codes I saw some discounts. Gsa is best tool for ranking also you need quality AA list I recommend you to buy it. If u want to scrapw ur own list go with gscraper and their proxy service but its not cheap.
Latest Thanks - View all

g0vi5(2014-01-25 10:23 AM) 
2014-01-25, 09:57 AM,
I've bought it and honestly I haven't seen results with it but then again I'm no expert.. I still have to fiddle around with it. A lot of people say it's good, and if this trial version impressed you. Buy it, I would say. Especially since you depend on traffic.
Latest Thanks - View all

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-25, 09:58 AM,
Thanks for your reply. Adding up all the stuffs for making this tool work is very expensive. Well are you using GSA ?
What I wanted is to get my suers link on top of google. it's just for my Wordpress blog which has articles on android iPhone and other tech related articles. Is it possible to rank higher using GSA ?
I'm a bit new to these sorry if there are any senseless questions !
2014-01-25, 09:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 10:04 AM by SiteTide.)
If you like your website, no, don't go straight for GSA. You will end up doing more harm than good (most likely). If you're using It on a site that you value, build/buy some good authority links to your site first. Gain some trust In the eyes of the big G before you go building links that anyone can obtain (GSA).

As for ranking YT videos and rank and bank sites? Yes, great for that.

Discount codes at Forum discussions are not allowed here. (code may even be " Forum discussions are not allowed here." lol).

Look at what GSA does, and figure out how It will help you with your game plan. If you find no spot for It, don't get It. If It could possibly make things easier In certain aspects of your projects, then go for It. Just note you will need Captcha Solutions (you mentioned CB), private proxies, emails, and a VPS to start If you really want to make use of It.
Latest Thanks - View all

2014-01-25, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 10:05 AM by g0vi5.)
(2014-01-25, 09:57 AM)Amped- Wrote: I've bought it and honestly I haven't seen results with it but then again I'm no expert.. I still have to fiddle around with it. A lot of people say it's good, and if this trial version impressed you. Buy it, I would say. Especially since you depend on traffic.

Even i'm very new to use all the backlink building tools. I'm just scared whether the same thing will happen to me. After spending this much money and getting no results is the worst thing to happen! Anyways thanks for your reply :)

(2014-01-25, 09:59 AM)Nightly Wrote: If you like your website, no, don't go straight for GSA. You will end up doing more harm than good (most likely). If you're using It on a site that you value, build/buy some good authority links to your site first. Gain some trust In the eyes of the big G before you go building links that anyone can obtain.

Discount codes at Forum discussions are not allowed here. (code may even be " Forum discussions are not allowed here." lol).

Look at what GSA does, and figure out how It will help you with your game plan. If you find no spot for It, don't get It. If It could possibly make things easier In certain aspects of your projects, then go for It. Just note you will need Captcha Solutions (you mentioned CB), private proxies, emails, and a VPS to start If you really want to make use of It.

I'm not into youtube at all, i saw a Hawks video on ranking Youtube videos, but i'm not into youtube videos and PPD. I just use Adsense to monetize my blog. So from all these replies, it's better not to get GSA especially for a person like me who is not into PPD. Right?
2014-01-25, 10:16 AM,
(2014-01-25, 10:03 AM)g0vi5 Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 09:57 AM)Amped- Wrote: I've bought it and honestly I haven't seen results with it but then again I'm no expert.. I still have to fiddle around with it. A lot of people say it's good, and if this trial version impressed you. Buy it, I would say. Especially since you depend on traffic.

Even i'm very new to use all the backlink building tools. I'm just scared whether the same thing will happen to me. After spending this much money and getting no results is the worst thing to happen! Anyways thanks for your reply :)

(2014-01-25, 09:59 AM)Nightly Wrote: If you like your website, no, don't go straight for GSA. You will end up doing more harm than good (most likely). If you're using It on a site that you value, build/buy some good authority links to your site first. Gain some trust In the eyes of the big G before you go building links that anyone can obtain.

I'm not into youtube at all, i saw a Hawks video on ranking Youtube videos, but i'm not into youtube videos and PPD. I just use Adsense to monetize my blog. So from all these replies, it's better not to get GSA especially for a person like me who is not into PPD. Right?

GSA will help rank your blog on google, so therefore increasing your Adsense earning, correct? Because it will boost your traffic.
Latest Thanks - View all

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-25, 10:23 AM,
GSA is a great tool my advice would be to get it. But I wouldn't start off by using it directly to your website. Create some web 2.0 websites that link back to your main blog and then build links to those websites. This is also known as tier ranking, and it works great!
Latest Thanks - View all

g0vi5(2014-01-25 10:25 AM) 
2014-01-25, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 10:26 AM by g0vi5.)
(2014-01-25, 10:16 AM)Amped- Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 10:03 AM)g0vi5 Wrote:

GSA will help rank your blog on google, so therefore increasing your Adsense earning, correct? Because it will boost your traffic.

That's right anyways i will think about this once again.
Thank you everyone for their valuable replies. :)

(2014-01-25, 10:23 AM)christopherson Wrote: GSA is a great tool my advice would be to get it. But I wouldn't start off by using it directly to your website. Create some web 2.0 websites that link back to your main blog and then build links to those websites. This is also known as tier ranking, and it works great!

Will take this as a note :)
Thanks mate.

(2014-01-25, 10:23 AM)christopherson Wrote: GSA is a great tool my advice would be to get it. But I wouldn't start off by using it directly to your website. Create some web 2.0 websites that link back to your main blog and then build links to those websites. This is also known as tier ranking, and it works great!

Will take this as a note :)
Thanks mate.
2014-01-25, 10:35 AM,
GSA works great its the indexing thats a pain in the ass right now
Ive tried 3 places including GSA indexer and results are shit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 96 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,111 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 444 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,833 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  GSA SER Adult site ranking advice RaZoR 1 485 2017-01-21, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top