Should i get GSA? i'm quite new to this..
2014-01-16, 09:54 AM,
Hi Guys, recently i've joined CPAElites and i got 0 knowledge about CPA or either PPD , and been browsing a few days before i started up a YT Channel and created a vid using unlist method it earn me quite decent i can say 30$ per day but currently the niche are not working no more i got 5 videos flag down recently after i boost them with HR Views ,likes and comments so i've been losing alot of $ like i invested 10$ per vid with hr views and likes and i've earn 40$ and all got flagged down in 3 days or 2 .

So now currently i currently on considering GSA , but i notice GSA got alot to offer as in products , SEO Indexer , GSA SER, GSA Capcha Breaker and stuff , but all it would cost around 300$ and i gt not much knowledge on landing page yet. But been learning about it alot recently. 300$ is a huge amount of $ and i've seen alot of CPAElites Members here earn alot through it like 20$-100$ for the decent ones i guess per day.

So should i get it or shouldn't i ? =/ if i dont earn $$ from it then it might a waste as its around 1K$ for my country.
2014-01-16, 09:59 AM,
i would wait to you start generating and get the hang of everything
2014-01-16, 10:03 AM,
Not a really good idea mate. I'm into Internet Marketing since 2012 and i never invested money for any SEO tool yet. I might invest anytime soon when i think it's the right time. You can do everything manually so you can earn enough money later to purchase it. It's just a tip from me.
2014-01-16, 10:04 AM,
If you want to make your video stable or should I say to have a longer life better purchase GSA SER + Captcha Breaker and some additional things. I spent almost $750 to get all of the best tools or additional for my GSA SER.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-01-16, 10:13 AM,
yourself is a great tool already use it wisely do it manually :D
2014-01-16, 10:15 AM,
(2014-01-16, 10:04 AM)iSagani Wrote: If you want to make your video stable or should I say to have a longer life better purchase GSA SER + Captcha Breaker and some additional things. I spent almost $750 to get all of the best tools or additional for my GSA SER.

Have you made any of that back?

Your Future Isn't Programmed.
Learn All You Can, While You Can.
2014-01-16, 10:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-16, 10:21 AM by CapsLuck.)
(2014-01-16, 10:15 AM)Amped- Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 10:04 AM)iSagani Wrote: If you want to make your video stable or should I say to have a longer life better purchase GSA SER + Captcha Breaker and some additional things. I spent almost $750 to get all of the best tools or additional for my GSA SER.

Have you made any of that back?

I just started it out yesterday and the best result for me was I made my YouTube Videos rank on Page 1 and 2 in Google for a KW that has a million search result or a highly competitive KW :) waiting for the outcome ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Amped-(2014-01-16 10:20 AM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-16, 10:41 AM,
Thanks for the information guys. seems like a 50/50 . But i do agree to the *right timing* , but lets say for now i want to use a niche for example Clash of Clans and it boost up and unlist it get to page 1 and after that in 2 hours my video get deleted. ( i know this is a highly saturated niche) So i thought i create a low competition niche for example *IDM Download CRACK Build* something and i got boost up 1st page unlist again , waited for a few days 5 days to be exact have 5 clicks and 0 leads. But then i thought if i would slowly use GSA to rank my COC Niche wouldnt that be better ? and wont get flag down easily because it has alot of backlinks.. hmm
2014-01-16, 10:46 AM,
(2014-01-16, 10:41 AM)Skyvus Wrote: Thanks for the information guys. seems like a 50/50 . But i do agree to the *right timing* , but lets say for now i want to use a niche for example Clash of Clans and it boost up and unlist it get to page 1 and after that in 2 hours my video get deleted. ( i know this is a highly saturated niche) So i thought i create a low competition niche for example *IDM Download paid version for free Build* something and i got boost up 1st page unlist again , waited for a few days 5 days to be exact have 5 clicks and 0 leads. But then i thought if i would slowly use GSA to rank my COC Niche wouldnt that be better ? and wont get flag down easily because it has alot of backlinks.. hmm

You are partially right sir, if you boosted your video with tons of BL's, it will be hard for flaggers to flag it down or it will look legit in the eyes of YouTube because of the BackLinks especially when it is HQ.

But if your flagger flagged your video ten times stronger than usual then obviously it will be down. But better have a backup for it. :) This is a dirty game, if you give up, you lose. If you fight against all odds, then you win. :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-16, 11:45 AM,
Thats the decision i gotta take GSA or No. hmm.. =( if not i wont have any backlinks to support it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,049 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 387 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,763 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  GSA SER Adult site ranking advice RaZoR 1 448 2017-01-21, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  safest and most recommended gsa list? Fierce 0 295 2016-12-08, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top