Should i do this ?
2015-01-14, 01:42 AM,
I'm not sure bout this but,should i fix my attention on one niche only ? I'm mass-uploading a huge amount of videos related to random niches but profitable,my earnings are not that good.. but i'm kinda sure they will be the same if i fix my concentration only on one niche...
Latest Thanks - View all

Vinz77(2015-01-15 09:28 PM) 

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-01-14, 01:48 AM,
Try to concentrate on less niches but chosen one. Make sure you try to rank them all because traffic is everything.
2015-01-14, 01:49 AM,
Focus on the ones that convert well.

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2015-01-14, 01:52 AM,
I'm not sure bout which one converts well,I got pissed since 1 year.. My own method of making money got leaked... Since now 1 year i didn't earn 100$ for a whole YEAR! >.> I don't know what to do..

"
2015-01-14, 02:32 AM,
(2015-01-14, 01:52 AM)SweetieCPA Wrote: I'm not sure bout which one converts well,I got pissed since 1 year.. My own method of making money got leaked... Since now 1 year i didn't earn 100$ for a whole YEAR! >.> I don't know what to do..

You have a few who are converting more then the other right? Focus on these.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-01-14, 05:16 AM,
Yes, quality over quantity. On that one niche see what work and what doesn't, just keep trying.
2015-01-15, 05:45 AM,
I'm tired... my moral is at the ground... i've tried so hard to earn but not giving any good results... i'm sick of it. Wasted 1 year for what ? For 1$/day... i never asked for so much help like i did now.. to some elite earners... and their answer was no... selfishes... damn... only i'm a failure here ? I guess i'm the problem. Maybe god made me to work like a slave and watch at others getting rich day by day...

"
2015-01-15, 06:23 AM,
Hi,

I'm new to CPA but i have been into aff programs for more than 8 years. And i can tell you that i saw a lot of people like you failing. Don't take it offensive, it's only my opinion, but i think that the problem is not that you wasted 1 year, the problem is how you used this year?

I saw people begging during even more than 1 year for help. And when they found something that worked a little, they were resting and not growing nothing. Or never starting because the effort was bigger than the earnings at the beginning, so yes, you have to work several hours and maybe earn little or nothing. But if you work correctly after some weeks or months you will start viewing results.

I can't say how you worked, it's not my business, so i won't say that you worked wrong, maybe you only had bad luck or don't know, i didn't even read the forum until maybe a couple of weeks ago.

What i can tell you is that you can't expect to earn $1/day and go and ask the big boys to teach you how to earn $500/day because it's not your league, you didn't do your homeworks to be with them. Some people who earn well don't even waste their time answering questions to newbies, to instead of blaming them for your lack of success you should be thankful for the knowledge that they share here.

I was reading the forum and i found lot of ideas, i started trying them, of course, i didn't copy all what they said, i try to understand what works and why it works, and then create my own ideas, find my niches, find my audience. Some things works, and others doesn't. Some days i was earning less than 1$, other days between $1 and $2, a couple of days almost $4, yesterday almost $15, today i try to repeat what worked yesterday, and make it stable.

I was following your journey, i posted there, you asked me to give you my skype to tell me how you monetize YT. You never told me nothing, i didn't want to know your niches, how to rank videos or anything like this, i only wanted to know if you used PPD, PPI or CPA or even YT adSnS because i have no clue about YT. So what was the purpose to ask people to add you to skype?

Well, anyway good luck with your decisions
Latest Thanks - View all

Maxy(2015-01-15 12:03 PM) 

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-15, 08:46 AM,
try find some niches that are profitable and suitable with your skill. it will help you a better earning
Latest Thanks - View all

Maxy(2015-01-15 08:17 PM) 
2015-01-15, 12:04 PM,
(2015-01-15, 06:23 AM)Fajito Wrote: Hi,

I'm new to CPA but i have been into aff programs for more than 8 years. And i can tell you that i saw a lot of people like you failing. Don't take it offensive, it's only my opinion, but i think that the problem is not that you wasted 1 year, the problem is how you used this year?

I saw people begging during even more than 1 year for help. And when they found something that worked a little, they were resting and not growing nothing. Or never starting because the effort was bigger than the earnings at the beginning, so yes, you have to work several hours and maybe earn little or nothing. But if you work correctly after some weeks or months you will start viewing results.

I can't say how you worked, it's not my business, so i won't say that you worked wrong, maybe you only had bad luck or don't know, i didn't even read the forum until maybe a couple of weeks ago.

What i can tell you is that you can't expect to earn $1/day and go and ask the big boys to teach you how to earn $500/day because it's not your league, you didn't do your homeworks to be with them. Some people who earn well don't even waste their time answering questions to newbies, to instead of blaming them for your lack of success you should be thankful for the knowledge that they share here.

I was reading the forum and i found lot of ideas, i started trying them, of course, i didn't copy all what they said, i try to understand what works and why it works, and then create my own ideas, find my niches, find my audience. Some things works, and others doesn't. Some days i was earning less than 1$, other days between $1 and $2, a couple of days almost $4, yesterday almost $15, today i try to repeat what worked yesterday, and make it stable.

I was following your journey, i posted there, you asked me to give you my skype to tell me how you monetize YT. You never told me nothing, i didn't want to know your niches, how to rank videos or anything like this, i only wanted to know if you used PPD, PPI or CPA or even YT adSnS because i have no clue about YT. So what was the purpose to ask people to add you to skype?

Well, anyway good luck with your decisions

Faj,got so many skypes. Could you leave me a pm ? I'll answer.

"

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top