Should I upgrade to CPA VIP Legends?
2015-02-23, 11:57 PM,
Please, before answering, read my post through. I don't want any BS answers like "yeah, yeah, legends status is great, you support the community etc, etc."
Don't get me wrong, I love this community but upgrading to Legends Status will be quite a big financial investment for me.

I am a broke teenager. I have 2 blackhat niches (one of them has generated over $20 in 7 days - but I've invested the same amount). One of them was free to set up and hasn't brought in any money yet.

The past 10 or so days I have been eagerly learning about CPA and SEO. I want to make the best financial investment possible.

Option a) Should I buy Legends status and through that acquire great knowledge by reading through different posts? - Keep in mind that I won't be able to do any further investments then, but the tutorials written by Hawk Eye and others sure are tempting to look at.

Option b) Should I buy a certain service to get my videos/webpages ranked to page 1? - Can this be achieved with ~30 euros? Would it be worth it? Video may be deleted etc. Keep in mind that it is, after all, blackhat.

Option c) Should I just keep the money and learn on my own, just stay patient and wait for my videos (I have 2 of them) to rank naturally?

Option d, e, f, g...) You suggest. What should I do? Currently, honestly, I don't have the slightest idea what would be the best step to take.

Thank you for reading this through. I hope that some more experienced members give me solid advice.
2015-02-24, 12:12 AM,
I would say no, because than you will be completely broke. Invest and earn more :)

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2015-02-24, 12:15 AM,
Ok so, this is my honest opinion:

I don't think you should buy either the Legends or Elites VIP at the moment, as you don't have that much to invest, yet.

I'd go with option-c, learn more first, most of the basic stuff you need to learn and such can be find around in forums. And never invest on youtube videos unless you're sure it'll get ranked and will actually last, if the niche doesn't have much competition of course.

So, learn more, keep testing with the free methods first, when you finally find something that actually worked well for you, then you can invest some money into that to help scaling up your earnings.

Then you can buy the Legends or Elites VIPs.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-02-24, 12:20 AM,
I totally agree with MrZeus. Do it later, when you've got more money.

And about this one ...

(2015-02-23, 11:57 PM)drycoco Wrote: Option b) Should I buy a certain service to get my videos/webpages ranked to page 1? - Can this be achieved with ~30 euros? Would it be worth it? Video may be deleted etc. Keep in mind that it is, after all, blackhat.

... nobody can give you a guarantee, that you'll be ranked on page 1 actually. If somebody promises this, then it's a bit fishy.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-24, 12:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-24, 12:22 AM by drycoco.)
(2015-02-24, 12:12 AM)ShakyDairis Wrote: I would say no, because than you will be completely broke. Invest and earn more :)

Thanks for advice :).

(2015-02-24, 12:15 AM)MrZeus Wrote: Ok so, this is my honest opinion:

I don't think you should buy either the Legends or Elites VIP at the moment, as you don't have that much to invest, yet.

I'd go with option-c, learn more first, most of the basic stuff you need to learn and such can be find around in forums. And never invest on youtube videos unless you're sure it'll get ranked and will actually last, if the niche doesn't have much competition of course.

So, learn more, keep testing with the free methods first, when you finally find something that actually worked well for you, then you can invest some money into that to help scaling up your earnings.

Then you can buy the Legends or Elites VIPs.

Thanks you for your reply. Really awesome to see that this forum isn't all about promoting sales, but about helping newcomers. I will most probably continue to seek for different opportunities and keep on learning for now. If anyone has any advice that got them started, feel free to share it with me :).

(2015-02-24, 12:20 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: I totally agree with MrZeus. Do it later, when you've got more money.

And about this one ...

(2015-02-23, 11:57 PM)drycoco Wrote: Option b) Should I buy a certain service to get my videos/webpages ranked to page 1? - Can this be achieved with ~30 euros? Would it be worth it? Video may be deleted etc. Keep in mind that it is, after all, blackhat.

... nobody can give you a guarantee, that you'll be ranked on page 1 actually. If somebody promises this, then it's a bit fishy.
Thank you again, BlackHatSEO, for answering yet another one of my threads. I will have to think hard about what to do.
2015-02-24, 12:25 AM,
I'm not VIP/legend!

Don't buy. I see that you're doing youtube, youtube is all about creating videos, getting views and creting new account. Legends or Vip section don't have a magic method for PVA's or a ultra-secret view generator.

Invest the money into accounts or views, create HQ content!
2015-02-24, 12:27 AM,
(2015-02-24, 12:20 AM)drycoco Wrote: Thank you again, BlackHatSEO, for answering yet another one of my threads. I will have to think hard about what to do.

You're welcome.

If you have enough time, then I suggest to read some tutorials about white-hat SEO techniques.

2015-02-24, 12:29 AM,
(2015-02-24, 12:25 AM)Imfc Wrote: I'm not VIP/legend!

Don't buy. I see that you're doing youtube, youtube is all about creating videos, getting views and creting new account. Legends or Vip section don't have a magic method for PVA's or a ultra-secret view generator.

Invest the money into accounts or views, create HQ content!
Thank you for your reply.
I also have different landing pages for each video. Tbh, youtube seems pretty risky. If your video is taken down, poof, just like that, your earnings are taken down as well. I'd like to avoid youtube as much as possible, but that's one of the only ways I know to promote my content successfully, and the only site that has made me money doing so.
2015-02-24, 12:30 AM,
(2015-02-24, 12:25 AM)Imfc Wrote: Legends or Vip section don't have a magic method for PVA's or a ultra-secret view generator.

Really? A quick view at the Legends section shows up some methods.

2015-02-24, 12:32 AM,
(2015-02-24, 12:27 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 12:20 AM)drycoco Wrote: Thank you again, BlackHatSEO, for answering yet another one of my threads. I will have to think hard about what to do.

You're welcome.

If you have enough time, then I suggest to read some tutorials about white-hat SEO techniques.

I have read some of them and tried them, too. When will they start generating results?
I've done stuff like pinging, optimizing my site (have the keyword in all the necessary places) creating blogs, uploading my link to reddit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 390 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 101 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 216 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top