Should I tell my parents?
2013-07-19, 05:49 PM,
I've told this before.

My mom doesn't believe in legally making money online. I could explain CPA how legit it is, let her read the TOS.
Show her some CPA for dummies thingie etc.
But I'm still scared she wouldn't accept it. She once found out I was adult which really isn't legal.

If my mom knows it and accepts it, then I'm able to send the money to my bank account. Now I'm getting everything through Western Union (which has high fees).

What is your opinion?
Latest Thanks - View all

TrendSetterz(2013-07-21 12:10 PM) 
2013-07-19, 05:57 PM,
Show her CPA in the "placing ads for offers" way, that's the only way my mom actually understood what I am doing. However I don't need her to know how much I earn and how it works and stuff like that... Why do you need your mom in order to receive money on your bank account?

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-19, 05:58 PM,
Just tell her lol i told my mum straight away she was so happy hahaha

[Image: b15c1cb5a12d7223132e0894c0dbc920.png]
2013-07-19, 05:59 PM,
(2013-07-19, 05:57 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Show her CPA in the "placing ads for offers" way, that's the only way my mom actually understood what I am doing. However I don't need her to know how much I earn and how it works and stuff like that... Why do you need your mom in order to receive money on your bank account?

Cheers,
PB3
She can check how much there's on my account. If she sees an increase of €1500 in 1 month. For a student?
She'll think I'm selling drugs or something
2013-07-19, 05:59 PM,
Tell her, she will be more likely to believe you if you tell her rather then she finds out.
2013-07-19, 06:02 PM,
(2013-07-19, 05:59 PM)Ignore Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 05:57 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Show her CPA in the "placing ads for offers" way, that's the only way my mom actually understood what I am doing. However I don't need her to know how much I earn and how it works and stuff like that... Why do you need your mom in order to receive money on your bank account?

Cheers,
PB3
She can check how much there's on my account. If she sees an increase of €1500 in 1 month. For a student?
She'll think I'm selling drugs or something

Oh ok, well I'd just explain it like I told you. You buy ad space and insert offers like "$100 walmart gift cards" and receive money for every sign up from the companies. Sounds legit and she will understand. Don't even try to explain anything gaming related to her, she won't get it. At least that is what happend when I tried to explain haha! :D

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Ignore(2013-07-19 06:47 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-19, 06:09 PM,
I don't get it, isn't your mom actually happy you're making money at such an early stage?
I understand that she might think it is illegal because of how easy you get the money (while you sleep), but show her some blogs of successful IM people and explain her that you work with legit companies (networks) that work with large advertiser companies to get offers and pay you for every lead you get for them.

Just go to any website and show your mom ads and explain how it all works, it should not be hard at all.
2013-07-19, 06:21 PM,
CPA/PPD marketing is not illegal anyway, your making people looking to rip off business's complete an offer.
Everything is optional and up to them, nobody forces them to complete them, so I don't see why she would care.
2013-07-19, 06:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-19, 06:37 PM by Ignore.)
(2013-07-19, 06:02 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Oh ok, well I'd just explain it like I told you. You buy ad space and insert offers like "$100 walmart gift cards" and receive money for every sign up from the companies. Sounds legit and she will understand. Don't even try to explain anything gaming related to her, she won't get it. At least that is what happend when I tried to explain haha! :D

Cheers,
PB3

I'll show her this:
[Image: affiliate-marketing-101_502910bb385b3.jpg]

(2013-07-19, 06:09 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: I don't get it, isn't your mom actually happy you're making money at such an early stage?
I understand that she might think it is illegal because of how easy you get the money (while you sleep), but show her some blogs of successful IM people and explain her that you work with legit companies (networks) that work with large advertiser companies to get offers and pay you for every lead you get for them.

Just go to any website and show your mom ads and explain how it all works, it should not be hard at all.
She doesn't really believe in making money online etc :(
I'll try my best

(2013-07-19, 06:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: CPA/PPD marketing is not illegal anyway, your making people looking to rip off business's complete an offer.
Everything is optional and up to them, nobody forces them to complete them, so I don't see why she would care.

If you're using fake game hacks, it's fraud no?
2013-07-19, 06:42 PM,
(2013-07-19, 06:37 PM)Ignore Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 06:02 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: Oh ok, well I'd just explain it like I told you. You buy ad space and insert offers like "$100 walmart gift cards" and receive money for every sign up from the companies. Sounds legit and she will understand. Don't even try to explain anything gaming related to her, she won't get it. At least that is what happend when I tried to explain haha! :D

Cheers,
PB3

I'll show her this:
[img]/affiliate-marketing-101_502910bb385b3.jpg[/img]

(2013-07-19, 06:09 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: I don't get it, isn't your mom actually happy you're making money at such an early stage?

She doesn't really believe in making money online etc :(
I'll try my best

(2013-07-19, 06:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: CPA/PPD marketing is not illegal anyway, your making people looking to rip off business's complete an offer.

If you're using fake game hacks, it's fraud no?

No, it's not real so how can it be fraud. If you offered some type of generator that generated real codes, then yes that would be fraud. However, if you offer something that is "fake" then how can it be fraud?

Lastly, your giving the person filling out the offer the option:
1. Complete the offer
2. Don't.

There is no fraud what so ever involved, it may be a grey area, but it is not fraud what so ever.
Latest Thanks - View all

Ignore(2013-07-19 06:47 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top