Should I pay someone to create my niches?
2013-12-07, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-07, 12:57 AM by Rampage.)
I'm contemplating if I should buy services that someone will fully create my niches, which includes:

-Youtube video
-Fake vb program
-Landing page

Is it worth using these services to create your niches?

We all suffer from laziness, sometimes more then the other guy, and time is a major factor for me here.

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-12-07, 12:59 AM,
I don't understand peoples who buy that.
After , when you earn money , are you proud of you? You made nothing , juste paid someone to make this.
You would be more proud of you , when , after a lot of work, you get something good.
That's what i think.

[Image: rlPAHxd.gif]
2013-12-07, 01:01 AM,
(2013-12-07, 12:59 AM)BOOBA Wrote: I don't understand peoples who buy that.
After , when you earn money , are you proud of you? You made nothing , juste paid someone to make this.
You would be more proud of you , when , after a lot of work, you get something good.
That's what i think.

+1 here.
Stop trying to cheat to get ahead and do what the rest of us do and bloody work hard.
2013-12-07, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-07, 01:06 AM by shorty715.)
I too, suffer from not having enough time. There are a lot of threads in the marketplace on here of people selling packages like that. I have never purchased one, but all I've seen is good reviews. So I would suggest to try one, and see if it works out for you.

Edit: I don't really consider it cheating. If it is cheating, than how is it any different than buying HR youtube views, or using software like GSA to build backlinks.
2013-12-07, 01:11 AM,
Its not that hard man. Using your own ideas to make a niche will make it more profitable. You can always edit parts of your niche if you make it yourself and like people above says you will feel more proud.
2013-12-07, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-07, 01:18 AM by Rampage.)
You guys make some good points here
But wouldn't it be smarter to hire someone and you also can create niches at the same time
So it will be twice the work for half the time

It's hard for me to believe these success stories that people make $150+ daily by just individually doing everything themselves.

I like CPA but don't get confused why were all here, for the Money! not because we like creating niches and for some convincing people to download our files.
Being proud wiith this is very little for me

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-12-07, 04:59 AM,
(2013-12-07, 12:59 AM)BOOBA Wrote: I don't understand peoples who buy that.
That's what i think.

Are you in this for the hard work or for the money?

If OP thinks it is worth the investment, then by all means go for it!
2013-12-07, 05:02 AM,
A youtube video,a fake VB program and a landing page are too easy jobs to outsource.
I advice you to learn how to do these things by reading some tutorials on this forum and you'll save yourself money.

Cool
2013-12-07, 05:08 AM,
If you can't be bothered to do the simplest of things, then I highly suggest you rethink where your life is going because you're dragging yourself into a crap hole.
2013-12-08, 11:53 PM,
do whatever ur comforable with

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 9 52 32 minutes ago
Last Post: adidam
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 368 3 hours ago
Last Post: emirmous
  What is better - Pay Per Lead or Cost Per Action? alex_admitad 5 95 Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 23 1,616 2017-10-26, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mesina

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top