Should I go to CPAlead
2013-11-21, 08:59 PM,
Hello.

I'm new to internet marketing but since 1.5 months i'm trying to make money with Clickbank + Youtube. I didn't knew that there was something like CPAlead etc.. i've heard of offervault and CJ but i didn't understand the process.
I have a lot videos uploaded but I only rank a few.
i've bought Ultimate Demon, GSA Ser, KM3, linkindexer, 10 private proxies, the best spinner, vagex account, addmefast account, 25+ PVA youtube accounts . (if I earn some money I will get a VPS). What else should I need ?

Just to figure out how to rank videos in google and youtube. i'm doing all kinds of case studies. (Blastings links + views, just views, just links, etc..)

I get an average of like 20-25 hits a day for my products and sold allready 2 (totall of $80 dollar profit). But i'm thinking I want to make some quick cash and then go further with clickbank products to earn money in the long run since those videos don't get flagged so often or am I wrong?
Most of my videos are less than 2 weeks old. I'm trying to upload 1 video a day and try to create a linkwheel to boost my first video. I hope that also helps?

So my question is should I go to CPAlead learn how to do the contentlocking, making a landing page etc.. or should I continue with clickbank to get some easy money??

thanks in advance
mrgustaaf
2013-11-21, 09:03 PM,
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time and asking us a question.
CPALead is not the only network that offers content locking etc. A lot of other networks also offer this service, there are a wide range to choose from. Pick what is best for you, and what you feel most comfortable with.
From my experience, I think CPALead is a great choice for you, so if you want to go ahead and register there and get familiar with their tools, I think you should go ahead a register there right now.

Any more questions? Private message me!

Sincerely,
Darius
2013-11-21, 09:14 PM,
You need to think carefully in this matter. What you are doing now with clickbank is slightly different than what you will be doing with CPALead. If you have been successfully ranking videos and websites then i see no problem in switching over to content locking strat. Though you would need to have a good idea about the niche's you'll be working with once you move to CPALead.

I myself earn a decent amount every month with PPD and CPA but i want to fully switch to affiliate marketing soon. I don't understand why you would not want to scale up with more products and more niches with CB?
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGustaaf(2013-11-21 09:36 PM) 
2013-11-21, 09:28 PM,
thanks for the replies.

I mainly want to change because i've heard it is a lot easier to earn like a few 100 dollars each month with CPA compared to clickbank. I've heard that clickbank is one of the hardest ones to achieve sales. So I want to make some quick cash because my parents don't want to give me anymore money and they don't want to pay the insurance for my car etc.. So I want some quick dollars so I have some money to buy my insurance for my car. And I think Clickbank is more a longterm strategy and CPA with surveys (PPD) is more a short therm one.

Cheers
mrGustaaf
2013-11-21, 09:33 PM,
(2013-11-21, 09:28 PM)mrgustaaf Wrote: thanks for the replies.

I mainly want to change because i've heard it is a lot easier to earn like a few 100 dollars each month with CPA compared to clickbank. I've heard that clickbank is one of the hardest ones to achieve sales. So I want to make some quick cash because my parents don't want to give me anymore money and they don't want to pay the insurance for my car etc.. So I want some quick dollars so I have some money to buy my insurance for my car. And I think Clickbank is more a longterm strategy and CPA with surveys (PPD) is more a short therm one.

Cheers
mrGustaaf
If you have the correct niches and if you rank your keywords the right way, CPA can make you bank.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGustaaf(2013-11-21 09:36 PM) 

Sincerely,
Darius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CpaLead Network tekk15 4 215 2017-08-06, 10:43 AM
Last Post: biyedey
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 216 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,141 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  cpalead offers shows blank page mobo12 5 285 2017-03-07, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chalice
  CPALead non responsive on support or forums now YoBroGo 17 1,444 2017-01-15, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lancerimpact

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top