Should I go back to collage?
2015-02-03, 05:38 PM,
I will be 21 this April.

I didn't go to collage after finishing my 12 grade coz of poverty in family.

Now I am fine. Cleared everything and now we are happy. Living a normal life. I earn $$$$ online and it's a lot in India(My Country). But the fact that I couldn't go to collage hurts me. I always wanted to become an Engineer since my childhood.

My friends are in 3rd year Engineering now. I had also cleared engineering entrance with 3 figure ranking. But I never wanted to put my family in trouble coz of my studies. I have two elder sisters. It was difficult to live then. Now I passed that thing. We are all happy. I have time but confused in where to put it to.

My relatives think am doing engineering. But I locked myself into a room, away from my city and built sites for three years.

What should I do?
Build online businesses or college?

Should start again(isn't it a waste of time now) or continue my online business?

Thanks

Be YOU.
2015-02-03, 05:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-03, 05:47 PM by CPAShift.)
I should just start with a legit online business.

College is only important if you wanna have a certain job that require a certificate or something.

If you are 100% sure you can succeed with a online business having a stable monthly income i would just start doing the business.

Doing both is also possible.

Oh yeh and if i was you, i would do something about your social life. if you are always in your room, try and go outside once in a while. like take a walk everyday i dont know..
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:16 PM) MasterZeph(2015-02-03 07:53 PM) 
2015-02-03, 05:49 PM,
I do think you should go back to college and such. No matter how much you earn in IM and such, knowledge worth more than money, trust me.

Some day, all of your online business might fall apart and would take time until you rebuild it and during that time, you might really apply what you've learnt in college and might end up good for you.

So yeah, knowledge worth more than money or at least that's what I believe.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:17 PM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-02-03, 05:56 PM,
(2015-02-03, 05:49 PM)MrZeus Wrote: I do think you should go back to college and such. No matter how much you earn in IM and such, knowledge worth more than money, trust me.

Some day, all of your online business might fall apart and would take time until you rebuild it and during that time, you might really apply what you've learnt in college and might end up good for you.

I agree with you, but i think he could do both then he could start up a business slowly and make it grow while in college.
2015-02-03, 06:00 PM,
(2015-02-03, 05:56 PM)uploadbux Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 05:49 PM)MrZeus Wrote: I do think you should go back to college and such. No matter how much you earn in IM and such, knowledge worth more than money, trust me.

I agree with you, but i think he could do both then he could start up a business slowly and make it grow while in college.

Indeed. It won't harm if he do both, if he can manage his time correctly, then it'll be all good.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-02-03, 06:11 PM,
Nothing lasts forever and every niche will get saturated at some point. Just remember how the prices for cheap ads (Google AdWords, Facebook) have grown...

So I would suggest you to go to the college and do your business part-time.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:18 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-03, 06:45 PM,
(2015-02-03, 06:00 PM)MrZeus Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 05:56 PM)uploadbux Wrote:

Indeed. It won't harm if he do both, if he can manage his time correctly, then it'll be all good.

Indeed, But doing both can be very stressful if he cant manage his time correctly anyway in my oppinion i would do both.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:18 PM) 
2015-02-03, 07:35 PM,
I would start with College, You will regret it when you are older if you didn't do it.
Internet Marketing can always be done in your free time.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-02-03, 07:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-03, 07:49 PM by N1mrod.)
If you want to have a lot of money and never ever work again under someone else, take a risk and choose online business. If you want to have a 9-5 job then go to college, graduate, take another risk and boom you have it.
Anyway, don't trust this opinion that knowledge is a super-duper power and a job is "stable". Knowledge is very important but not that college knowledge where most of it is an outdated crap, and 9-5 job is even more unstable than online business, you will never know when and why they may fire you and then you may go live under the bridge.
To have something more in your life than others you must take a risks. Online business is a risk, but If you won't give up and keep pushing you will have much, much more than your friends engineers.
But If becoming an engineer is your dream, then do as you wish. :)

I don't have a college, only high school and I'm doing only IM right now, and I am very happy, much happier than my friends who are at their college.

Btw, I see that we are the same age ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:20 PM) 
2015-02-03, 07:51 PM,
I would go back to college I am from India too, you may feel bored in college too but it is worth the boring issue when you finish it bro.
Latest Thanks - View all

CodeMoney(2015-02-03 08:20 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucky guy got his life back fionix 8 370 2017-05-27, 05:12 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  What things you want to bring back from the 90's specz34 11 397 2017-05-17, 08:46 PM
Last Post: mariad
  I'm back around from holidays again!!! :) Elites_Mate 7 285 2017-04-25, 08:01 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  If you could go back and change one thing in your life what would it be? HawkEye 89 5,611 2017-03-31, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Tsar876
  WOW Elites has changed and is AMAZING just came back after TWO YEARS :) heartdragon 24 2,653 2016-11-11, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Verilog

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top