Should I create Facebook Ads on my personal FB account?
2015-04-11, 03:45 AM,
The subject pretty much explains it all. Do you guys promote your website using facebook ads on your personal facebook account? Tell me if you think it's a good idea. Will it share the website with all of my friends? My website includes game hacks... would it be a good idea?
thanks in advanced
2015-04-11, 05:01 AM,
I don't think its good idea to use your personal account for Facebook ads. i guess that's why its called " Personal".

Try to create another account , and from that account create a fanpage and name it "to whatever you are promoting" and then Boost your post.

Regarding whether you friends see it , i don't know about that.
2015-04-11, 05:53 AM,
it doesnt matter at all
if they ban your ads account your personal account will be fine

NA
2015-04-11, 08:55 AM,
(2015-04-11, 03:45 AM)cannong Wrote: The subject pretty much explains it all. Do you guys promote your website using facebook ads on your personal facebook account? Tell me if you think it's a good idea. Will it share the website with all of my friends? My website includes game h@cks... would it be a good idea?
thanks in advanced

I would say "NO" If you're a newbie. If you're "PRO" and can play by the rules you can.
2015-04-11, 02:28 PM,
I would keep my personal account away, that is my opinion always play safe.
2015-04-11, 03:14 PM,
(2015-04-11, 03:45 AM)cannong Wrote: The subject pretty much explains it all. Do you guys promote your website using facebook ads on your personal facebook account? Tell me if you think it's a good idea. Will it share the website with all of my friends? My website includes game h@cks... would it be a good idea?
thanks in advanced
Don't waste your personal account. And if you are promoting site with hacks and CPA lockers, you are going to get your FB ads acc banned in record time.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-04-11, 05:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-11, 05:41 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2015-04-11, 04:23 PM)ATLWaveKid Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 03:14 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
thanks in advanced
Don't waste your personal account. And if you are promoting site with h@cks and CPA lockers, you are going to get your FB ads acc banned in record time.

Just sayin' I don't think you know a lot about FB ads buddy. I know a lot of guys who advertise just gaming. I would recommend to use your real credentials or Facebook will eventually ask you to verify yourself. If you want to create an official and professional business with Facebook, then I'd advice ya to be legit with them and work as if you're partnering with them. Just make sure you follow their guidelines and you're set to go.

All the best,
ATLWaveKid

Go ahead try to promote a game hack site with CPA locker on FB and tell me how it goes. That's what OP is asking to do, read his post carefully. He wants to promote stuff against TOS.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-04-14, 05:39 AM,
only if you use white hat niches...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why paxum closed my account everytime? mdsajib 2 85 Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Last Post: mdsajib
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 139 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 2 91 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Bing Ads Premiun Or Monthly Invoicing DevilData 3 223 2017-12-13, 09:51 PM
Last Post: DevilData
  How can i add members to a FB group? MarksWerb 1 113 2017-11-28, 12:46 AM
Last Post: hutiya

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top