Should I be concerned about this?
2015-10-03, 03:27 PM,

Hey,

I was searching a lot about the services of Link Collider and I learn few things before I started using it, I wasn't using the backlinks from it and I after the first day I stopped the autoclicker & autosurf options and all I was getting to my website was social media shares/likes. Everything was good for few days(I was getting 50-90 visits per day) but out of nowhere there are no visits(for a second day straight).
The Webmaster tools has some random down to my average ranking to 80th place but now(3 days back actually ) I'm scoring on average 27th place(which is normal) on the SERP.

My blog has about 30 articles and very low pagerank. Without LinkCollider I was getting 6-10 visits a day.

My questions is should I be concerned about those statistics from the Google Analytics and should I continue using Link Collider for social shares/likes?
2015-10-04, 06:39 PM,
Next days work hard on spearing your site seo manual. Hit high pr link, make web 2.0 top pr backlinks to all your posts, and ofc keep using Link Colider for social share. Nothing bad happening, you just need to work. Start action and watch changes coming 20+ days from now. Be patient, because that is key of success.
Latest Thanks - View all

lyubo16(2015-10-05 11:01 AM) 
2015-10-05, 11:04 AM,
Thank you very much I will do that but the problem was that I removed a SEO plugin(in which was my Analytics code) and installed another one and it took me some time to realize that I don't get the any data from my website to GA(even though GA didn't say nothing about it, GA was thinkin that it receives data).

But thank you very much man. :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top