Short-tail Keyword and Unsaturated Niche Question
2016-07-02, 10:08 PM,
Hey everybody, I've spent like a week searching for a niche or a profitable keyword to start my journey. I want it to be whitehat to save my self from penalties too.

Weird thing was I dreamed of something I have never known or seen before, not even heard of or read about on the internet, and it just appeared on my dreams. I had this dream 2 weeks before I registered to elites and I just remembered about it now when my brother brought home a white cat (with some black patches) with a short tail. IT REALLY GOT ME THINKING and sorry for creeping some of you out. (whitehat + short tail, maybe the black patches mean i will use BH method to get some initial traffic)

I searched it in keyword planner and in google search results, it has 6,600 monthly searches. Remember this is short tail keyword. In the results there is just 1 website in the top 1 that provides info all about it. The rest are youtube videos and some low authority news links and random sites.

I'm wondering if 6600 average searches a month for a shorttail low-competition keyword is worth it. It has since been rising (doubled) since last year and this May it had 9,900 searches.

It's not a h.ack/ game niche, and I'm not sure if I can provide a content to lock.

1. So is this worth it (6,600 avg search)?
2. If so, How much income, if I decently did this, do you think it would generate?
3. Anything else other than adsense can I use to monetize this?

Thanks a lot for the answers! help a newb out! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

ClaudioRj(2017-04-24 10:15 AM) 
2016-07-13, 06:23 PM,
Well first of all... what do you consider to be white hat? If you do any SEO at all, then it's no longer considered a white hat. And if you think that white hat sites are protected from penalties, then you are wrong. You can get hit for almost no reason at all, especially if you are planning to use CPA/Adsense or some other form of monetization instead of providing your own product.

About the dream - Just lol. I have 4 cats, one is almost purely black, with white paws. Guess that's the way to go then lol.

Regarding the question:

1. - Depends on the marketing potential. If it's a CPA product name, then probably yes. If it something like "Cat with black patches", then absolutely not.
2. - How do you expect anyone to predict this? See the answer number 1.
3. - Again, how are we supposed to know, when we don't even know the niche?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to improve in my web? (mp3 niche) rinaldohack 2 116 2017-10-19, 05:59 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [Best Tool to Find Keyword Search Volume data on Google] Jackprince501 5 183 2017-10-11, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BuyProxies247
  PBN question martek 7 213 2017-10-10, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Digital
  Which Is Best Tool For Keyword Analysis ? swatijain2233 7 360 2017-10-06, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 1 126 2017-09-27, 01:13 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top