Sharing Blackhat Niches is Ruining CPA IM ?
2014-04-29, 04:04 PM,
I know this community is for helping others.But I have some words .Everyday , new comers who are mostly teens come to this forum and grab some blackhat niches obviously fake hack tool and spread in google,youtube and facebook. It hurts in some way for whitehat niche users .People don't trust website offering whitehat niche anymore because they found 100 similar fake sites .Then,We got reduced traffic and earning .

For example,I am working with whitehat niches let's say about 10 for 2 years .I made decent earning until 3-4 months ago .In the past ,I have only 4-5 competitors for a niche and they are not spammer and working like pro.Now,I have got 100 rivals for one niche and almost everyone promote fake file and spammers.So, visitors come and see my website which is giving the real file they need ,and didn't believe .So,they leave my sites and I don't get conversions like before .I got traffic and earning reduced to 20% .

My suggestion is that You should not share blackhat niches especially fake game hack ones which is surely to be spammed everywhere by newbies because they are ruining this CPA IM world and we got notices from advertisers.That is unfair .Let them find their whitehat niche and work properly .

So,I believe that you shoud share only whitehat niches ,you don't need.

Also Post your suggestions here
Latest Thanks - View all

Dario_(2014-04-29 05:52 PM) 
2014-04-29, 04:17 PM,
I don't think your advertisers would be sending you notices if your niche wasn't sketchy - plus, whitehat niches are generally unsaturated and advertisers have no problem with them so I'm inclined to assume you're in a niche which is giving away 'legit' tools and hacks?

There's big bank to be made in this industry and those who are unique and do something which no one else is doing will make it - nothing lasts forever, if you've only had 10 niches in 2 years, nothing lasts forever my friend. Do something no one else around here is doing - I'm sure your 2 years of experience will give you ideas.
2014-04-29, 04:55 PM,
(2014-04-29, 04:04 PM)jenat Wrote: I know this community is for helping others.But I have some words .Everyday , new comers who are mostly teens come to this forum and grab some blackhat niches obviously fake hack tool and spread in google,youtube and facebook. It hurts in some way for whitehat niche users .People don't trust website offering whitehat niche anymore because they found 100 similar fake sites .Then,We got reduced traffic and earning .

For example,I am working with whitehat niches let's say about 10 for 2 years .I made decent earning until 3-4 months ago .In the past ,I have only 4-5 competitors for a niche and they are not spammer and working like pro.Now,I have got 100 rivals for one niche and almost everyone promote fake file and spammers.So, visitors come and see my website which is giving the real file they need ,and didn't believe .So,they leave my sites and I don't get conversions like before .I got traffic and earning reduced to 20% .

My suggestion is that You should not share blackhat niches especially fake game hack ones which is surely to be spammed everywhere by newbies because they are ruining this CPA IM world and we got notices from advertisers.That is unfair .Let them find their whitehat niche and work properly .

Based on your comment above you suggested the issue being related to BH niches, however, you mentioned that you use WH niches and that you have more competition now. Bit confusing, regardless, I'll go ahead and chime in here as well. Competition will only become worse as CPA becomes even more popular, that is the nature of the game but does not really have anything to do with the first part of your post regarding the use of BH niches, again, competition will only get worse and it's the same with anything in regards to making money online.

For the use of BH type niches and them preventing your WH niche websites getting downloads, sorry, I disagree 100% because it's what you have on show in regards to your offer that counts, blaming BH niches is easy, but I'm sure if you really dig deep it may just be that your not using the correct type of niches to make money from.

I agree that if we discuss ethical and moral circumstances then the WH niches would be best suited, obviously, on the other hand it's the BH niches that most use, and, makes them a lot of cash, attempting to change peoples views when they are already banking hard with it is not easy task.

Sometimes I see users posting such threads but mostly in regards to the mentioned ethical/moral type views on the BH niches, personally, my view on the matter is that if you have the user searching to rip off an business by bypassing their security to get free codes and more, should the person offering the survey really feel that bad, think, I mean, honestly if you think about it it's the person looking to rip off the business that gets what is coming to him.

Lastly, just because you see some offering BH niches, well, that does not always mean they are not giving the end user i.e the survey filler something of value for their time, assuming is never a good thing because I'll bet there is a big percentage of BH niche users that do offer value. Don't put everyone under the same label.

Just my two cents!
2014-04-29, 05:01 PM,
I have something very short to say. Try to tell this thing to all those that make several thousand dollars a month with these blackhat niches, including all cpa networks that also have high incomes.For me any niche that makes money is a good niche, no matter its color and guess what, and networks think just like me. I heard a lot "Blackhat Niches Is Ruining CPA Industry". Well,i don't think so.Blackhat niches bring money,good money and networks is doing well.If we will share only whitehat niches do you think that blackhat niches will disappear? Come on man, do not be naive. :) You say you have low earnings, but nothing you can do, you can not control the Internet and all users. You should adapt to changes, you have to keep up with today, otherwise you will get left behind.
2014-04-29, 05:09 PM,
(2014-04-29, 04:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 04:04 PM)jenat Wrote: I know this community is for helping others.But I have some words .Everyday , new comers who are mostly teens come to this forum and grab some blackhat niches obviously fake hack tool and spread in google,youtube and facebook. It hurts in some way for whitehat niche users .People don't trust website offering whitehat niche anymore because they found 100 similar fake sites .Then,We got reduced traffic and earning .

Based on your comment above you suggested the issue being related to BH niches, however, you mentioned that you use WH niches and that you have more competition now. Bit confusing, regardless, I'll go ahead and chime in here as well. Competition will only become worse as CPA becomes even more popular, that is the nature of the game but does not really have anything to do with the first part of your post regarding the use of BH niches, again, competition will only get worse and it's the same with anything in regards to making money online.

For the use of BH type niches and them preventing your WH niche websites getting downloads, sorry, I disagree 100% because it's what you have on show in regards to your offer that counts, blaming BH niches is easy, but I'm sure if you really dig deep it may just be that your not using the correct type of niches to make money from.

I agree that if we discuss ethical and moral circumstances then the WH niches would be best suited, obviously, on the other hand it's the BH niches that most use, and, makes them a lot of cash, attempting to change peoples views when they are already banking hard with it is not easy task.

Sometimes I see users posting such threads but mostly in regards to the mentioned ethical/moral type views on the BH niches, personally, my view on the matter is that if you have the user searching to rip off an business by bypassing their security to get free codes and more, should the person offering the survey really feel that bad, think, I mean, honestly if you think about it it's the person looking to rip off the business that gets what is coming to him.

Lastly, just because you see some offering BH niches, well, that does not always mean they are not giving the end user i.e the survey filler something of value for their time, assuming is never a good thing because I'll bet there is a big percentage of BH niche users that do offer value. Don't put everyone under the same label.

Just my two cents!

Yes.I use whitehat niche and I provide really working file for games which is not copyrighted .But My competitors use the same niche as me and they provide only fake file after completion .What will visitors think ? All websites offering this kind files are fake and they don't bother to check it again .

You are saying promoting BH niche doesn't hurt visitors .Of course ,it hurts because FR pins are a lot expensive .

My points is that not to post Blackhat niches in this forum anymore which will surely prevent most newbies using BH niches.These teens are just spamming.
I am not telling not to do blackhat niches for webmaster .
2014-04-29, 05:26 PM,
Yes.I use whitehat niche and I provide really working file for games which is not copyrighted .But My competitors use the same niche as me and they provide only fake file after completion .What will visitors think ? All websites offering this kind files are fake and they don't bother to check it again .

So, you offer some file for gamers to use, but, that would be breaking the game owners TOS thus making your niche BH not WH no? perhaps I'm wrong on that but I don't know of any game developers that allow the use of outside file / hacks, unless I'm missing something.

Also, sorry but your talking as if all your traffic has had bad experiences elsewhere, doubtful, perhaps a small fraction of them may of had some but not many, why, well because your traffic as you say are looking for WH contents so why would they of been looking at the BH type content elsewhere beforehand?

You are saying promoting BH niche doesn't hurt visitors .Of course ,it hurts because FR pins are a lot expensive .

I never said that, in fact, all I said was in regards to morals / ethical views and such. regardless, again, your assuming that EVERY person offering BH type niches do NOT offer value to their users, don't you think that's a little bit ignorant?

My points is that not to post Blackhat niches in this forum anymore which will surely prevent most newbies using BH niches.These teens are just spamming.

Restricting users from discussing something that consists the main majority of CPA marketing just because you have a view, well, sorry, it's not going to happen.
2014-04-29, 05:37 PM,
(2014-04-29, 05:09 PM)jenat Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 04:55 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Just my two cents!

You seem to be approaching this topic from two different angles.

First you talk about how the matter at hand personally affect your earnings. Now it's about the moral implications of using BH niches.

These two do not belong together. Everyone makes their own decision about how far they go and what they feel is morally correct/ incorrect. Don't use that as a way to have the higher ground if in reality it is really just about you making less money.

Bottom-line is, regardless of BH or WH niches, if you provide gaming-related content:
1. you will run into A TON of competition, BH and WH respectively. Try out different overall niches, that should fix your issue because gaming is what everyone starts with (and what 99% stick to).

2. Unless you are providing information-related gaming content, even if your files are real, it is most likely still copyrighted, or illegal (real hacks, bots, etc.) - the only difference is the user gets what he searched for. However, you are still hurting someone (the publisher/ developer which ultimately affects employees of said companies), just not the user directly.
The only other exception I can think of is if you actually made the product yourself which I assume you didn't.

I do understand your frustration but please get down from your high horse and stop judging because you are wasting a hell of a time that you could use looking into less competitive niche categories.

Also, as big as CPAElites is, it is not the center of the IM BH CPA industry, the internet is. Banning BH niches from this forum won't change anything whatsoever.

Good luck!
2014-04-29, 05:47 PM,
You seem to be approaching this topic from two different angles.

Actually, that was what I told you in my original post read it.

First you talk about how the matter at hand personally affect your earnings. Now it's about the moral implications of using BH niches.

I don't remember saying that?

These two do not belong together. Everyone makes their own decision about how far they go and what they feel is morally correct/ incorrect. Don't use that as a way to have the higher ground if in reality it is really just about you making less money.

Everyone is out to make more money, yes, obviously, but at the end of the day (some) do offer value, your OP gives the impression that (all) BH niche users are out to scam, I made a point whereby IMO it's not the case.

Bottom-line is, regardless of BH or WH niches, if you provide gaming-related content:
1. you will run into A TON of competition, BH and WH respectively. Try out different overall niches, that should fix your issue because gaming is what everyone starts with (and what 99% stick to).

All niches have competition, if it makes money it's going to get worst in time, gaming will never stop being the top choice for users.

2. Unless you are providing information-related gaming content, even if your files are real, it is most likely still copyrighted, or illegal (real h@cks, bots, etc.) - the only difference is the user gets what he searched for. However, you are still hurting someone (the publisher/ developer which ultimately affects employees of said companies), just not the user directly.
The only other exception I can think of is if you actually made the product yourself which I assume you didn't.

I disagree, it seems you may be some what confused here, the files are never going to be illegal as they are not real, in regards to the (publishers) most allow the use of such contents and it's putting money into their pockets so they are not going to complain, well, not unless the advertisers do but they make money as well thus why it wont ever be 100% stopped. Period!

I do understand your frustration but please get down from your high horse and stop judging because you are wasting a hell of a time that you could use looking into less competitive niche categories.

My high horse, well, that's pretty cute, it seems your tone is becoming some what more aggressive now in your words so I'll go ahead and close this down. I suspect the only reason your resulting to using the aggressive tone is because what I'm saying is the truth and you don't like it, I'm afraid that is life however.

Also, as big as CPAElites is, it is not the center of the IM BH CPA industry, the internet is. Banning BH niches from this forum won't change anything whatsoever.

Good luck!

Exactly, so why suggest it in the first place then.

Thread closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 17 990 4 hours ago
Last Post: obik69
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 55 10 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 146 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 74 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  New to CPA trying to create a keygen vla2110 5 224 2017-10-21, 11:45 AM