Sharecash support has been awful.
2014-02-04, 09:37 PM,
So I contacted ShareCash 3 days ago with a question about the payment threshold. I missed it by 5 dollars! So I emailed them hoping to get a reply back within 24-48 hours as it states on there support tab.

I also posted in the forums but my thread got deleted.
Has anyone else experienced this kind of delayed support it's really frustrating to go from somewhere like CPALead who's support is top notch to this.

I still haven't heard any response from Sharecash despite sending 2 emails now.

http://gyazo.com/ec6d9d01795c318f82b8b050cd4b8efc

Just do it!
2014-02-13, 06:52 PM,
Sorry to bump this thread up but it is essential to make this thread come to the notice of the SC representative on this forum. I have faced similar problem like OP. I have a problem regarding ShareCash, and I sent them multiple emails for a time span of almost 2 months but none of the them were replied. Making a forum account and creating a thread regarding it simply is useless as they delete both the thread & account without responding. I am not sure why they are doing this. At first I thought it was only me, but seeing OP, it is clear that they only lend their support to premier users. Their approach was not professional. One thing they doesn't realize is that the new members are potentially the next legendary earners, and some of them already are but just not shifting due to the lack of support. This post is made to draw the attention of SC regarding this matter. The ticket system, which is supposed to be the most convenient support system in any internet industry, is disabled, for unknown reason, for several months.

P.S. I am not biased and the post I made is clearly out of my own experience. I apologize for potentially grave digging, but this issue needs to be taken to the attention of the SC representative. I would expect an answer in this thread from Sharecash as they were prompt enough to reply on another thread, regarding SC server downfall, on another day.
2014-02-13, 07:18 PM,
I do not think it is the staff that run the forum to be honest.
Sharecash seems to be a bit funny the last couple of days and I know there was some server upgrades/maintenance going on. This may of caused some issues in replying to emails etc.

OP, did you email support@sharecash.org ?
2014-02-14, 08:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-14, 08:31 PM by Marvin.)
I have also have had problems in the past with SC support, they take an awful amount of time to reply to their emails. Sometimes up to 3 days.
2014-02-14, 08:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-14, 08:54 PM by Biosade.)
Hmm, i dont know. I had to send my ID to them and had some problems. They answered me 2-3 times always in ~7 Hours
Let's see. I sent a mail to them today.

Cuz anything is pretty wrong with the servers..

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2014-02-14, 10:03 PM,
(2014-02-13, 06:52 PM)Eion Wrote: Sorry to bump this thread up but it is essential to make this thread come to the notice of the SC representative on this forum. I have faced similar problem like OP. I have a problem regarding ShareCash, and I sent them multiple emails for a time span of almost 2 months but none of the them were replied. Making a forum account and creating a thread regarding it simply is useless as they delete both the thread & account without responding. I am not sure why they are doing this. At first I thought it was only me, but seeing OP, it is clear that they only lend their support to premier users. Their approach was not professional. One thing they doesn't realize is that the new members are potentially the next legendary earners, and some of them already are but just not shifting due to the lack of support. This post is made to draw the attention of SC regarding this matter. The ticket system, which is supposed to be the most convenient support system in any internet industry, is disabled, for unknown reason, for several months.

P.S. I am not biased and the post I made is clearly out of my own experience. I apologize for potentially grave digging, but this issue needs to be taken to the attention of the SC representative. I would expect an answer in this thread from Sharecash as they were prompt enough to reply on another thread, regarding SC server downfall, on another day.

Thanks for the lengthy reply. Still no reply from Sharecash, even if they sent me a email saying no to my request I would of had no problem. But no reply from a company of that status is ridiculous.

Just do it!
2014-02-14, 10:10 PM,
I just got an email back from them today after soon sending one try using another subject in your email other then "hello" etc they might ignore emails like that

[Image: TTXw02C.png]
2014-02-14, 10:34 PM,
(2014-02-14, 10:10 PM)efinitix Wrote: I just got an email back from them today after soon sending one try using another subject in your email other then "hello" etc they might ignore emails like that

[img]/TTXw02C.png[/img]

I assume "Account Problems - Need Help - (Username)" is a good way to title the emails, right? I just did it in that manner and some other. Never used anything informal in title, and yet they never replied. Seems like they only reply to those who are already using them for a while. But, they don't realize that by ignoring new affiliates, they are potentially losing new publishers. Also, I am not here to listen "We had too many emails" or "We were overflowing with support emails" like excuses as they simply don't fit. There are several other networks having hundred times affiliates than ShareCash and yet they are prompt in support.
2014-02-14, 10:37 PM,
(2014-02-14, 10:34 PM)Eion Wrote:
(2014-02-14, 10:10 PM)efinitix Wrote: I just got an email back from them today after soon sending one try using another subject in your email other then "hello" etc they might ignore emails like that

[img]/TTXw02C.png[/img]

I assume "Account Problems - Need Help - (Username)" is a good way to title the emails, right? I just did it in that manner and some other. Never used anything informal in title, and yet they never replied. Seems like they only reply to those who are already using them for a while. But, they don't realize that by ignoring new affiliates, they are potentially losing new publishers. Also, I am not here to listen "We had too many emails" or "We were overflowing with support emails" like excuses as they simply don't fit. There are several other networks having hundred times affiliates than ShareCash and yet they are prompt in support.

Yeah when i sent in my request i had "Hello would like my account to be moved under etc..." and i got my email replied to so maybe it's just luck
2014-02-15, 02:46 AM,
Problem is im not a new affiliate my total earnings on sharecash is 300 dollars... I just think they could improve there quality of service so easy

Just do it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What going on with adworkmedia support? pinoyako 4 281 2017-07-28, 05:53 PM
Last Post: AdWork Media
  PROXY SUPPORT hasorand0m 4 716 2017-06-01, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SocksHub
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 226 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 268 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,410 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top