ShareCash is tricky
2016-02-01, 09:40 PM,
Hello everyone,

I came here to express my discontent about ShareCash. I've been using it for about 4 and a half years so I have background to make these complaints.

In the last 3 years it's been decaying over time. There was a chat on the forums and they removed it. This made people go less and less to the forums and stop creating content in there.

There has allways been problems with unlocking the downloads and despite the upgrades to their platform, it didn't stop them. In fact, it seems that there are more problems with that than ever before. Of course, the justification for that is the TOS. How convenient.

Each time someone tries to express their opinion about the network the post gets deleted or they quote a line from TOS.
The last few days I've made a post there saying there must be an error with the system because it's very strange that there are so many people that can't download the file because it never starts. I check details with these people personally and I never get credited and they never get the download but the service is subscribed anyways.
The excuse is that they have a very good fraud detection system that detects fake information beying used. But what about the sms verifications? Those don't need information to be given, just a phone number. How can the system detect fakes on this one?

In these last days I made 2 posts, one talking about the download problem and another expressing my discontentment about the disconnection between the staff and the community and the lack of evolution.
This last post was deleted, as there was none line of the (all mighty) TOS that could justify that.
I strongly suspect that they punished me for making those posts and expressing the truth. Today I went to request a payout and there was about 110$ less in my earnings! Of course, there had been leads reversed, how convenient once again! It was not enought those downloads that never started, never been counted neither credited, now about 20 of the highest leads are reversed (never happened like this before)! There's at least a conflict here.

Those are mine complaints. I'm hoping someone using ShareCash notices these strange behaviors too.
I'm strongly thinking about changing network as I feel I'm beeing robbed.
There's also the possibility that if the staff sees this post, they would ban me from ShareCash in revenge. It would be an astonishing coincidence. But that's my angry talking.

Nice earnings for all!
2016-02-01, 09:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-01, 09:48 PM by kalekoppen.)
I've always used sharecash and never had any problems with them.
That being said you need to decide for yourself which Network is the best. If you're not satisfied with sharecash then move your buisness to other Networks and see how well it converts there.

You cant start bashing on one Network if you haven't tried out others. Every single one of them has their ups and downsides and its for you to find them out. Just try every network over a twee - four week period and see if it fits you as a client.

You have to remember that you are the person that they make money of. They need you not the other way around.
2016-02-01, 09:56 PM,
(2016-02-01, 09:46 PM)kalekoppen Wrote: I've always used sharecash and never had any problems with them.
That being said you need to decide for yourself which Network is the best. If you're not satisfied with sharecash then move your buisness to other Networks and see how well it converts there.

You cant start bashing on one Network if you haven't tried out others. Every single one of them has their ups and downsides and its for you to find them out. Just try every network over a twee - four week period and see if it fits you as a client.

You have to remember that you are the person that they make money of. They need you not the other way around.

Thank you for your feedback. I will definetly try other networks as this one is starting not to fit me.
2016-02-01, 10:20 PM,
WOW. I have the same problem with you.

Today, I also have about 18 of highest leads are reversed in sharecash.
2016-02-01, 10:56 PM,
(2016-02-01, 10:20 PM)superboy66 Wrote: WOW. I have the same problem with you.

Today, I also have about 18 of highest leads are reversed in sharecash.

Isn't it so strange that they reverse so many leads?
It's very unlikely that so many people insert fake information. And most of the leads are sms verification, the only information asked is a phone number.
2016-02-01, 11:03 PM,
This is indeed an unfortunate trend being seen on many sites that at one point used to be HQ.

I hope they end up treating you fairly in the end... but either way I would HIGHLY suggest you consider using networks that have direct, long term relationships with the advertisers and not these 3rd and 4th party re-seller PPD sites.

I will say that I used share cash for many years and of course they always paid on time no matter how large the amount was... even early at times... however what they have done and what they are doing now are two very different things.

With that said I wish you good luck moving forward and again I am sorry to hear that older sites are taking this direction.

To Your Success,

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2016-02-01, 11:20 PM,
I have also been reversed for 40$ today. They said it's some problem with advertiser, but I really don't care anymore, I had more then enough understanding for their downs in past 2 years, this is just too much...
2016-02-01, 11:45 PM,
damn 18 reversals? i dint had 18 reversals in total in 3 years with grip
honestly i have no clue why would anybody use sharecash at this point , there are soo many good networks out there, with a simple split test you can clearly see that sharecash manipulates stats so u have higher conv
2016-02-02, 12:09 AM,
Many networks out there inflate statistics to make it look like your conversion rate is much higher than it should be. This directly affects your EPC - making it look like you're earning more when essentially you're earning less.

There are many PPD platforms that get their offers direct from the advertisers. Simply because of the bigger payouts and lesser chance of lead reversal. However, just because you're in a contract with a certain advertiser doesn't mean they will not reverse leads by the end of the month. It all depends if they like your traffic or not.

If they "feel" you're pulling in fraudulent traffic, they can legally not pay you at all. This is how many networks have failed, simply because they didn't have the overhead to pay all their legitimate users their earnings. All because of one bad apple. (Even a dozen fake offer completions is enough to spoil the entirety for some advertisers, especially if one of your clients is promoting an incentive via a non incentive offer. This can cause lawsuits like you would NOT believe)

All the networks I currently know take a cut from every offer completion - it's a given fact. Running any CPA/PPD platform is expensive. Just the server fees alone can cost in upwards of $3,000.00 a month. That doesn't even include cloudflare, backup servers, legal fees, legal renewals, reversed leads and fines.

When people ask me what the difference is between a CPA and a PPD, I tell them:

The only difference is the label and features. With a CPA, you don't have to download a file to obtain a lead, offers can be direct if you choose. Whereas, with some PPD's, people have to complete a survey to download a file. Not that the same operation cannot be done via some CPA networks, because it can.

All in all, it's about preference when choosing a platform to advertise through. Many have the same offers, same advertisers, same cuts, same budgets and same contracts. Then again, everybody wants to be with a network that has the BEST offers.
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2016-02-27 05:35 AM) staffer(2016-02-02 09:33 PM) superboy66(2016-02-02 10:37 AM) 
2016-02-05, 10:55 PM,
I know that Sharecash Have Offer Problems? 50% of the clicks it shows to make your EPC seem higher.

CHECK OUT MY JOURNEY THREAD!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 226 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 268 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,410 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911
  Sharecash | Still good? mrpo 13 2,188 2016-11-16, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MrAliAsad
  ShareCash Weekly Payment Still Pending? ignatiusminj846 14 2,120 2016-10-06, 03:26 PM
Last Post: cellmind3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top