ShareCash Sucks
2013-08-26, 11:20 AM,
So was just wondering how the surveys look on my downloads through Sharecash and boy do they suck hard. I ran through a proxy just to be safe and seen the surveys to choose from which are all bad and require so much then once you do them nothing unlocks wtf! so I tried another simple download media player thing and still nothing no wonder I havent got really any downloads at all.

What happened to the simple email submit ones and stuff I see where are those?

I cant even optimize the offers through sharecash and that a bother

any help would be awesome thank you.
2013-08-26, 11:32 AM,
Well which proxy you use ?

Try USA one with email submit offer or first page they will unlock quickly
and thats what all the people hate surveys because of that
2013-08-26, 11:45 AM,
(2013-08-26, 11:32 AM)дКsнду Wrote: Well which proxy you use ?

Try USA one with email submit offer or first page they will unlock quickly
and thats what all the people hate surveys because of that

I used a USA one and that went fine even showed up in sharecash as a visitor, They dont have a email submit nor a first page complete even on refresh they stay the same they just shuffle.
2013-08-26, 12:04 PM,
You suck. Sharecash is one of the best ppd networks out there. Performing better than awm, fileice, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, adshift etc. for me.
2013-08-26, 12:22 PM,
why don't you just try to complete a survey of your own country with your real PC???

Need help in getting started with CPA/PPI, Add me on Skype: Rohit00033

[Image: 9gfrT6I.gif]
2013-08-26, 12:50 PM,
Sharecash is the best for me, i don't know why you go on hating.

Consistency is my key!
2013-08-26, 12:57 PM,
This is so wrong in so many ways, judging a whole PPD website by a single survey... Here only some main points about this:

- Email Submits: Sharecash goes for highest EPC and CR which means that some low paying E-Mail submits might actually make you loose money in the end. Harder completion of a survey means more money for it.
Simple as that.

- Nothing Unlocks. I don't know why it didn't unlock for you on your proxy
but for me this simply means more leads and more money. CR of 200-300% is something I see every day on some of my files.

- Optimization. Sharecash has an automated system picking the best surveys in order to maximize your and of course their earning. 99% of the people don't even know how to optimize, this actually is something you should keep in mind: Going for low payout high CR surveys only makes you loose money in the end. Going for low CR high payout surveys only makes you loose money in the end. Sharecash gets me a solid 0.30 EPC or better every day. For US Traffic only its close to 0.50 - I tested a lot of websites NONE of them came close to those statistics and earnings I get on Sharecash - and I have tested many since 2009...

You should really rethink the way you think about the surveys, you dislike Sharecash because a survey was too hard for you to complete but in the end you will have the best earnings if you are on Sharecash, simple as that.

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

youngtiger23(2013-10-14 10:17 AM) Rival(2013-08-26 01:25 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-08-26, 01:14 PM,
@RivalOfGod - I AGree with you. I also faced such problems in downloading files from sharecash. Sometimes i did 3 surveys just to get 1 file :( . I don't know why it happens but it happened to me a lot of time :(
2013-08-26, 01:25 PM,
ShareCash is the best PPD network out there. And you can't say that ShareCash sucks only because you don't know how to complete survey.

If surveys were impossible to complete, then how would I get more than 100 downloads every day?

What you should do is to get more visitors and clicks, and then you will see how great ShareCash is.

[Image: siggy.png]

I will teach you how to make money! Check out my Ultimate Referral Training Program!
2013-08-26, 01:30 PM,
Ok let me Kinda restate what I said The surveys suck on sharecash and that is the dang truth, Sharecash is a PPD network there for the mass of your revenue comes from downloads if your visitors cant complete a survey or it just throws you to another one and doesnt unlock anything to download you make pennies if that, then if they did a survey which is completeable and download the file right? or doesnt that matter and its the survey that counts as the download once they complete.

I dont know just seems like its to much of a hassle to even go through but then again I guess thats why you need a niche hot enough to make people want to do the surveys

And to PeaceBreaker3 thank you man for the advice and the break down on the site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 212 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 265 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 311 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,524 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911
  Sharecash | Still good? mrpo 13 2,251 2016-11-16, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MrAliAsad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top