ShareCash EPC?
2013-07-31, 08:18 PM,
I'm interested in trying out ShareCash, any people on there mind tell me your current EPC, along with other stats? I want to see how they compare to other networks.
2013-07-31, 09:08 PM,
(2013-07-31, 08:18 PM)Subsistence Wrote: I'm interested in trying out ShareCash, any people on there mind tell me your current EPC, along with other stats? I want to see how they compare to other networks.

EPC is normally around $1-$1.30.
CR is about 20-30% normally.
2013-07-31, 09:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-31, 09:09 PM by Ignore.)
I thought normal EPC were less than $1.00? Unless you're going for pins.

My stats are: EPC $1.4 for this month (I do focus on pins) and my CR is around 12%
2013-07-31, 09:20 PM,
(2013-07-31, 09:08 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 08:18 PM)Subsistence Wrote: I'm interested in trying out ShareCash, any people on there mind tell me your current EPC, along with other stats? I want to see how they compare to other networks.

EPC is normally around $1-$1.30.
CR is about 20-30% normally.

Damn that's really nice. EPC on AdShift is only $0.15 right now.
Might consider trying out SC.
2013-07-31, 09:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-31, 09:46 PM by high5.)
I moved to sharecash on 25th/26th. My overall EPC since then is 0.61$ and the CR is 39.92% with 7k visitors and 2,2k clicks.
2013-07-31, 09:46 PM,
(2013-07-31, 09:45 PM)Desire Wrote: I moved to sharecash on 25th/26th. My overall EPC since then is 0.61$ and the CR is 39.92% with 7k visitors and 2,2k clicks.

Now I really am gonna switch over :P Thanks for the info.
2013-08-01, 06:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-01, 06:56 AM by username1334.)
You cant ask here for EPC or CR.
The CR is not about the Offers, its about your content thats all!
If people like and want your content realy hard they will complete a offer, thats the truth.
By the way i use sharecash myself, all what i can say you about the network:
Shit looking Widget and Landing Page, but actually the gihest paying PPD Network ever!
Sharecash have the best offers ever! my lowest earning was 0.15$ and that was from Japan!
Thats hard because you have to know its only a network they dont give you 100% of the earnings because they have to take some earnings to them self.
You get there high earnings because sharecash is the oldest PPD networks.
So they have advertiser that means they dont have to use offers from CPA networks!

And again about CR here are my stats of today:
Dont laugh at the CR i have shit content and shit lading pages, but the traffic is huge :D
I actually dont work more with PPD so im not going for optimize my stuff.
Befor you ask me: all what you need is a video on Pagerank 1.

[Image: OlFCh.jpg]

On other networks you have the problem that they have 0.05$ offers! thats what i mean with advertisers! For low paying countrys they have to take 0.15$ offers from a cpa network. so the ppd network takes 0.10$ and at the and you earn just 0.5$ for the offer

Sharecash is actually the best network ! (not only actually just overall the best) only because they dont have a good forum people think its a shit network.

The best earners make 1.000$ a day and the others are censored im sure they making 2-5k$ every single day!

on other networks you see some days they making only 300$ .....
if they have luck they make 1k-5k but on sharecash the people make this every day.

Im sure you join the shit ppd networks only because some kids feeiling rich spaming the forums with their success storys. The real earners are on sharecash they dont have time to spam forums they work hard and enjoy their life with 30k/month

If you want to make serious money with ppd join sharecash!

And guy you make me a little bit agresive, why you ask here? why you dont test it out change your Links and test it out!
asking this shit here is waistign time, and waisting time is wasted money
2013-08-01, 07:41 AM,
(2013-08-01, 06:42 AM)juunkey Wrote: You cant ask here for EPC or CR.
If people like and want your content realy hard they will complete a offer, thats the truth.
Shit looking Widget and Landing Page, but actually the gihest paying PPD Network ever!
Sharecash have the best offers ever! my lowest earning was 0.15$ and that was from Japan!
Thats hard because you have to know its only a network they dont give you 100% of the earnings because they have to take some earnings to them self.
So they have advertiser that means they dont have to use offers from CPA networks!

Dont laugh at the CR i have shit content and shit lading pages, but the traffic is huge :D

[IMG]/OlFCh.jpg[/IMG]

On other networks you have the problem that they have 0.05$ offers! thats what i mean with advertisers! For low paying countrys they have to take 0.15$ offers from a cpa network. so the ppd network takes 0.10$ and at the and you earn just 0.5$ for the offer

Sharecash is actually the best network ! (not only actually just overall the best) only because they dont have a good forum people think its a shit network.

The best earners make 1.000$ a day and the others are censored im sure they making 2-5k$ every single day!

if they have luck they make 1k-5k but on sharecash the people make this every day.

Im sure you join the shit ppd networks only because some kids feeiling rich spaming the forums with their success storys. The real earners are on sharecash they dont have time to spam forums they work hard and enjoy their life with 30k/month

And guy you make me a little bit agresive, why you ask here? why you dont test it out change your Links and test it out!

Thanks for the detailed post.
I took your advice and transferred my current niches over to ShareCash. Hope I earn well!
2013-08-01, 07:50 AM,
(2013-08-01, 07:41 AM)Subsistence Wrote:

[IMG]/OlFCh.jpg[/IMG]

I took your advice and transferred my current niches over to ShareCash. Hope I earn well!

You should earn good, keep us posted how it goes :3
Latest Thanks - View all

Subsistence(2013-08-01 07:55 AM) 
2013-08-01, 07:56 AM,
(2013-08-01, 07:50 AM)Smithy Wrote:
(2013-08-01, 07:41 AM)Subsistence Wrote:

[IMG]/OlFCh.jpg[/IMG]

You should earn good, keep us posted how it goes :3

Thanks :D Here's my journey thread, where I'll be updating my progress (using ShareCash):
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Subsiste...o-50-a-day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 231 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 270 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  What is EPC for Clash Royale Hack? Earner54 4 374 2017-03-12, 02:29 PM
Last Post: gabilaza
  Which priority gives high EPC on ogads? Speed23 4 361 2017-02-22, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Raeynes
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,416 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB