Setup for First Journey!
2016-04-13, 11:45 PM,
Hey CPAElite,

Welcome to this thread :P

I'm creating this thread to get some help before i start my own journey!

What I have:
- Niche (Have already 2 in mind, one of them could be potential goldmine as I didn't find anything similar to it, but I know from my experience, that people would love to get what I offer!)
- Domains
- Hosting
- VPS Server
- 2 Instagram Accounts running from my IP (fresh ones, creataed like 3 days ago)
- I can also get HR YouTube views
- Brains
- HTML/CSS/Js/PHP/C# skills

Maybe i forgot something , will try to add if i remember!

What I DON'T have:
- No budget
That means:
Don't have money to buy Proxies, IG F/UF Bot, Accounts, and so on...

Questions:

I wanna start that IG journey and somehow implement YT in it , because i can get views.

At the moment my concern is about IG accounts. How do i manage them, how do i manually follow/unfollow accounts? I have only 2 accounts created, but anyway, i can't sit behind my screen and follow 1 guy every 5mins for 24/7 , i think it's waste of time.

Do you think it's fine if I post 1-2 images per day and follow like 10 people in one time with the interval of 1hour?

For example:
14:50 - i follow 10 people
going to brake/do other stuff
15:50 - follow another 5 - 15 people
going to brake/do other stuff
16:50 - follow another set of people

What do you think guys? Any tips would be helpfull.

This will be my first journey, my first start in IM. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

QuyLe(2016-04-13 11:59 PM) 
2016-04-13, 11:59 PM,
Thanks to make your journey.
Your starter is better than me lolz, in my case at first i don't even have domain,host,vps or skill in coding ^^. So i'm sure you can earn better than me :D.

- For IG, you can find some cracked bots or look if in your country have any SEO team make bots for IG, in my case i have a Bots from a SEO team in my country.
- Or you can make a code in browser console to follow people, i said this because i have a code to follow people in Twitter.
- I don't have much experience in IG so i can't tell about manual follow, hope others people will answer you about that.

Can you tell me what network you are working with?
I will bookmark this thread :D
2016-04-14, 12:05 AM,
(2016-04-13, 11:59 PM)QuyLe Wrote: Thanks to make your journey.
Your starter is better than me lolz, in my case at first i don't even have domain,host,vps or skill in coding ^^. So i'm sure you can earn better than me :D.

- For IG, you can find some cracked bots or look if in your country have any SEO team make bots for IG, in my case i have a Bots from a SEO team in my country.
- Or you can make a code in browser console to follow people, i said this because i have a code to follow people in Twitter.
- I don't have much experience in IG so i can't tell about manual follow, hope others people will answer you about that.

Can you tell me what network you are working with?
I will bookmark this thread :D

- Will look up for cracked bots, but i have found that Massplanner have 5 days trial verson. And it will work exactly for my 2 accounts. Will try it.

- Don't have any SEO team in my country that has developed IG bots. And they won't do it for free.

- Thanks for idea. I could probably try to code something in C#. Interesting.

- I got accepted on OgAds. So will work at their network. :)

And you don't really need to bookmark this cause i will create another thread in Journey section when i have my basic questions answered and I'm ready to go :P
2016-04-14, 12:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-14, 12:19 AM by QuyLe.)
Ah sorry, it really late in my time now and i'm using mobile so i didn't look at the forum section and thread title. Thought this is a journey ^^
I will bookmark your journey after you create it :D

- My bot not free either but it cheap so i'm using it :D
2016-04-14, 01:40 AM,
For ig are proxies and fl and vps really required. I think you have to choose a other methode where the investement is not really important. And after you have got some budget. You can start with ig :) otherwise it is waste of time
2016-04-14, 01:54 AM,
(2016-04-14, 01:40 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: For ig are proxies and fl and vps really required. I think you have to choose a other methode where the investement is not really important. And after you have got some budget. You can start with ig :) otherwise it is waste of time

Have to start somewhere and this looks the easiest one that i can try without a budget.

Other things i know:
Facebook Ads - need tons of money
Traffic like ZeroPark - need money
SEO - i don't really want to go SEO road

So these methods can't fit me because i don't have money to start.
I just want to start to do something because if I don't start now, then when I will start to learn something?
2016-04-14, 02:16 AM,
(2016-04-14, 01:54 AM)naathanz Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 01:40 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: For ig are proxies and fl and vps really required. I think you have to choose a other methode where the investement is not really important. And after you have got some budget. You can start with ig :) otherwise it is waste of time

Have to start somewhere and this looks the easiest one that i can try without a budget.

Other things i know:
Facebook Ads - need tons of money
Traffic like ZeroPark - need money
SEO - i don't really want to go SEO road

So these methods can't fit me because i don't have money to start.
I just want to start to do something because if I don't start now, then when I will start to learn something?

you have to find your own methode man. I have a month ago discovered also a methode that nobodys knows it and it was 100% unsaturated So just make a methode and make some money with it.
2016-04-14, 02:51 AM,
With no budget at all,just log in to your accounts every 60-90 minutes and follow 60-100 people from your niche.
Use OGAds landing pages and niches since they are great! If they limit your acc(ask for phone ver) just verify it with your phone and continue...
In 1 day,on completely new account,I managed to get 800 real followers and earned 4$ from that account only!
So yeah,just work hard and that's it! Hit me up on skype mario.lsx and I will give you a few instagram accounts for free!
2016-04-14, 03:37 AM,
(2016-04-14, 02:51 AM)Mario_ Wrote: With no budget at all,just log in to your accounts every 60-90 minutes and follow 60-100 people from your niche.
Use OGAds landing pages and niches since they are great! If they limit your acc(ask for phone ver) just verify it with your phone and continue...
In 1 day,on completely new account,I managed to get 800 real followers and earned 4$ from that account only!
So yeah,just work hard and that's it! Hit me up on skype mario.lsx and I will give you a few instagram accounts for free!

Thanks for your suggestions :) I will definitely hit you up on skype tomorrow as I'm going to sleep right now :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do paid youtube views convert well with your cpa journey jonkoren 13 780 2017-06-09, 03:01 PM
Last Post: jonkoren
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 324 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  Any one has massplaner 2 setup file shashankb 3 288 2017-05-28, 10:49 AM
Last Post: krispy
  So, I just started my first CPA Journey iNot 10 667 2017-04-15, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Unavailable
  How Do I? Setup a Social Share THEN GO TO Content Locker Bear 6 313 2017-04-11, 03:20 AM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top