Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Service of advanced payment for webmasters
2019-05-15, 07:22 AM,
Hi!

I would like to know opinion on service we are developing.

(...)

Moderator edit: Content removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2019-05-15, 08:39 AM,
As important as it might be, it is not a good idea. There might be chargebacks or the webmaster might be doing illegal or bad quality stuff to get the leads. Thats why the payments should go a little later in my opinion

[Image: 3mFuNvX.gif]
2019-05-15, 09:41 AM,
Thank you for reply, i appreciate your feedback!

(...)

2019-05-15, 10:38 AM,
There are some networks where you can request an extra early payment but you have to pay some fee

[Image: 3mFuNvX.gif]
2019-05-15, 10:51 AM,
Yea, there are some, but as i understood its not simple and also takes time,

overall idea to make service like this (example with lending offers)

(...)

2019-05-15, 11:06 AM,
(2019-05-15, 07:22 AM)VMS Wrote: I would like to know opinion on service we are developing.

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- No advertising/discussion of products/services in planning, development or beta test.
- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to advertise your network, please contact the CPAElites sales staff: https://www.cpaelites.com/advertise.php

Since you can't upgrade your account to a paid membership (and can't order a network listing) during the server migration phase temporarily (missing material of the old owner), please contact the CPAElites staff here: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.

CPAElites Moderation Bot

- experimental -

[Image: avatar_112192.png]