Sergiu's Journey - All systems are go
2014-03-08, 05:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-07, 10:23 PM by Sergiu.)
[Image: 5pFfff1.png]
My name is Sergiu and I'm 19. I won't start by telling you some sob story here, I'll just focus on why I wanted to start CPA. Ever since I was little kid I knew I was made for great things, so when I saw a movie about a hacker on TV I knew right away that that's what I want to become.
(note: there are two definitions of the word hacker: the one that defines a person who steals, cracks, hacks into websites, databases, etc. and the one that defines a person that is very good with computes, the second one is the one I'm using here)
When my father bought me a computer at the age of 6 I was the happiest boy. I started putting a lot of work in learning all there was about computers, years have passed and I now have a large area of expertise when it comes to computers. OK, so what made me want to start CPA? I saw all those people on HF in Bragging Rights talking about how they made money, how they bought this and that, I even saw SpK's Ferarri thread. I thought to myself: I have more knowledge than these people, if they can do it, why can't I? I made money before on the internet by working as a freelance web developer/designer but not as much as there is to make in CPA. So here I am, ready to start my journey.

TL;DR I read a bunch of bragging threads on HF that extremely motivated me.

[Image: nonwTtL.png]
[ ] 2$/day
[ ] 10$/day
[ ] Buy legends
[ ] 20$/day
[ ] Donate 50$ to CPAElites
[ ] Buy my brother a PS4 for Christmas (by December 2014)
[ ] 50$/day
[ ] 0$/800$ for a new laptop by June 2014
[ ] Buy GSA SER
Ultimate: [ ] BMW 520i (petrol) or 520d (diesel) E60 by end of college in July 2016 (~3 years)

[Image: 1T9oZ8F.jpg]
after my ultimate goal all the money I will be making will be reinvested
[ ] to infinity and beyond

[Image: NlkuOZy.png]
I'll start with PPD (using Sharecash), and YouTube. If things go well I'll move over to CPA under a coach ref here. I have a bunch of ideas and niches noted down and I'm going to start with those. I'll experiment with the unlisted method at first and if it goes well I'll scale it up. I'll be uploading two videos per niche and two niches per day, so that's 4 videos per day. I'll create HQ LPs for those and rank them using unlisted method (also, the LPs will be created on blogger for obvious reasons and will be blasted with HQ backlinks). I will be using semi-blackhat/greyhat and pure blackhat niches.

Note: in order to meet my goals, PPD isn't the only thing that I will be doing. I'll be doing a combination of CPI/CPC using full page onclick ads, banners and other things. I have a website project going on which already has about 300 UVs/day and I didn't even start working for real on it, just playing. I also have a lot of website ideas noted down that I will put into practice and I'm planning on launching a startup soon with a bunch of colleagues from college (I'm studying for bachelor in Computer Science).

TL;DR I'll use YT, upload 4 vids/day, 2 niches/day and I'll use other means of making money. I'll launch a startup soon and hopefully attract investors in accelerator programmes.

[Image: jqeFjmq.png]
[Image: WejRwRX.png]

[Image: u4ZWEX5.png]
Well, here ends this thread and starts my journey, it will be a long and hard road until I reach the destination but I hope I will succeed and prosper and I hope each and every one of you will do the same. I will provide daily or bi-weekly updates here, I haven't decided yet. Stay tuned Smile
[Image: BRwEkp8.png]
2014-03-08, 05:27 PM,
Good Luck with your Journey brother!
Also dont drink too much coffee, dangerous for your body...try to drink it once every 2days :)
Instead of coffee...prepared some cut fruits, put it refrigerator and eat it when it cool. It gonna refresh your mind and release stress, also give u a lot of healthy vitamins
Latest Thanks - View all

Sergiu(2014-03-08 05:29 PM) 
2014-03-08, 06:10 PM,
Interesting , good loock , you are from RO ?
Latest Thanks - View all

Sergiu(2014-03-08 06:17 PM) 
2014-03-08, 06:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-08, 06:17 PM by Sergiu.)
(2014-03-08, 05:27 PM)»Wave« Wrote: Good Luck with your Journey brother!
Also dont drink too much coffee, dangerous for your body...try to drink it once every 2days :)
Instead of coffee...prepared some cut fruits, put it refrigerator and eat it when it cool. It gonna refresh your mind and release stress, also give u a lot of healthy vitamins

Thanks. I actually drink coffee because it makes me more productive, but I'll try your advice too Smile

(2014-03-08, 06:10 PM)asdzero Wrote: Interesting , good loock , you are from RO ?

Yes, I just saw your thread. Good luck to you too.
Da. Acum ti-am vazut thread-ul, succes si tie.
2014-03-08, 06:58 PM,
Okey , i'm interesting too to make money with sharecash but actually i make with ppi very good and i like this .
2014-03-08, 07:40 PM,
Another Dead Jouney !!...... Just kidding, just don't let this journey die. Be Rich Bitch !
Latest Thanks - View all

Sergiu(2014-03-08 11:31 PM) 
2014-03-08, 11:25 PM,
Nice intro. Seems like you really know what you're getting into. Good luck. I'll be checking your thread from time to time. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Sergiu(2014-03-08 11:31 PM) 
2014-03-09, 03:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 03:08 AM by h4ck3d.scumbag.)
Good luck mate, hope you succeed!
Latest Thanks - View all

Sergiu(2014-03-09 03:10 AM) 
2014-03-09, 04:12 AM,
Good luck.
You're motivate like me, I hope it will bring results for both us :)
2014-03-09, 06:57 PM,
Update - 9 March
  1. Received an old 100$ dept from a buddy and added to 800$ by June laptop goal
  2. Created two new videos with voiceovers and two without for 2 separate niches and 2 LPs
  3. Did some work on a website, waiting for a buddy to buy a plugin so I can launch and start uploading content
  4. Read Moz's SEO beginner's guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 8 114 38 minutes ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 4 75 52 minutes ago
Last Post: pramila
  JOURNEY Instagram/ OG Ads Journey. Follow me from the bottom up. Jazzmataz 155 10,405 2 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 18 1,182 11 hours ago
Last Post: sudipda
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 55 2,685 11 hours ago
Last Post: hutiya

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top