Seperate Mobile/Desktop Traffic
02-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Im sharing this script its easy and safe to use.
What this can do ?
Its seperate your mobile traffic you will see listed devices below.

Code:
<script>

if(/Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry/i.test(navigator.userAgent)){

if(document.URL !="http://domain.com/mobile/")

{

window.location ="http://domain.com/mobile/";

}

}

For example your using two network lockers, so for mobile offers you wanna use different network, so create folder mobile put your mobile version there. and ready to go.

I don't know if it shared before or not but hope this helps to someone.
02-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Thank you for your share, but for 100% saparation I would suggest using pre-written PHP script: http://mobiledetect.net/. Just download script and put it in your folder, then use this code:
Code:
include 'Mobile_Detect.php';
$detect = new Mobile_Detect();

// Check for any mobile device.
if ($detect->isMobile())

// Check for any tablet.
if($detect->isTablet())

// 3. Check for any mobile device, excluding tablets.
if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet())

As you see it also separates mobile from tablet ;)
 Thanks given by: CharlieHarper
02-01-2017, 11:46 PM
(02-01-2017 10:31 PM)Dipsy Wrote:  Thank you for your share, but for 100% saparation I would suggest using pre-written PHP script

+1 for the usage of PHP with MobileDetect.

It's always better to check things on the server side than the client side.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
 Thanks given by: Dipsy
02-02-2017, 05:35 AM
I think you guys are overcomplicating things, all you need to know is the window width size, if it's below or equal the standard mobile screen resolution than show the mobile website.

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]
02-02-2017, 05:41 AM
(02-02-2017 05:35 AM)Antonio Wrote:  I think you guys are overcomplicating things, all you need to know is the window width size, if it's below or equal the standard mobile screen resolution than show the mobile website.

So you want to list all screen sizes of every single mobile phone and tablet of the world? Have fun! ;-) I would use a ready-made script like MobileDetect for this.

Did you ever hear of browser plug-ins like "NoScript"? There you have no chance to detect the real window size or browser window size, if it's available at all.

02-02-2017, 12:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 12:58 PM by Antonio.)
(02-02-2017 05:41 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 05:35 AM)Antonio Wrote:  I think you guys are overcomplicating things, all you need to know is the window width size, if it's below or equal the standard mobile screen resolution than show the mobile website.

So you want to list all screen sizes of every single mobile phone and tablet of the world? Have fun! ;-) I would use a ready-made script like MobileDetect for this.

Did you ever hear of browser plug-ins like "NoScript"? There you have no chance to detect the real window size or browser window size, if it's available at all.

No, not at all. If the window width is <= 768px than show the mobile website, this will cover easily 90% of the mobile devices.

Who cares about people that disable scripts/js? Thats their loss, they wont be able to surf the web properly on 95% of the websites.

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]
02-02-2017, 04:19 PM
(02-02-2017 12:52 PM)Antonio Wrote:  If the window width is <= 768px than show the mobile website, this will cover easily 90% of the mobile devices.

I'm sorry to say again that you are wrong.

Modern mobile phones and tablets do have bigger screen sizes than just 768 pixels, just think of Apple and Samsung smartphones and tablets with 1920 x 1080 pixels and way more. So your 90-percent-formula is totally wrong, because the screen size of a desktop PC can be the same like a mobile/tablet device.

If you want to be on the safe side and deliver mobile ads to real mobile/tablet users, I still recommend to use server-side PHP libraries like "MobileDetect" (free).

I don't want to lose mobile users by offering them wrong ads, because I was too lazy to include a few lines of simple code.

Quote:Who cares about people that disable scripts/js? Thats their loss, they wont be able to surf the web properly on 95% of the websites.

I care about it, because some browsers do have "NoScript" or similar plug-ins enabled by default, some with special configurations that allow the users to use these 95 % of websites.

Thanks given by: Darknetwork
02-02-2017, 06:37 PM
So complicated. For this I just use smarturl.it
It's a shortener and it has many features including seperating desktop/mobile traffic.
02-02-2017, 08:27 PM
(02-02-2017 06:37 PM)immart247 Wrote:  So complicated. For this I just use smarturl.it
It's a shortener and it has many features including seperating desktop/mobile traffic.

... as long as the URL is not blacklisted or blocked by the platform you use. ;-)

02-02-2017, 09:31 PM
(02-02-2017 08:27 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 06:37 PM)immart247 Wrote:  So complicated. For this I just use smarturl.it

... as long as the URL is not blacklisted or blocked by the platform you use. ;-)
Still using it. Can you give me one link that smarturl block?

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Do something better mate.

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
[HELP] Different network Content Locker for Desktop and mobile Traffic ? ashu55 38 02-20-2017 07:15 PM
Last Post: ashu55
Mobile traffic redirect after clicks on button Warriorcpa 700 10-01-2016 05:54 PM
Last Post: Warriorcpa
CPAgrip File Locker Mobile Friendly Frezer 497 08-17-2016 08:37 PM
Last Post: Frezer
Mobile Prank Hacktool 4.1 - Prank anyone's mobile phone datagroove 587 06-22-2016 10:38 PM
Last Post: datagroove
[GET] CPAGrip for Desktop! (Unofficial) _Kevin 10,017 08-27-2015 02:14 PM
Last Post: kiramikhwan

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top