SeoinSection (onlinesocialpromotion.com) is a scammer
2017-11-17, 04:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-17, 05:23 AM by davidsongilbert.)
SeoinSection is a scammer. Dont do business with him

I paid 40$(37$ came because of paypal charges) through paypal to his panel yesterday and he suspended my account like 12 hours later then i added him on skype he didn't accept until i opened paypal dispute he now accepted and asked why i opened paypal dispute and i told him it was because he didnt accept me and he has not been online on Forum discussions are not allowed here. then he activated my account and i tried sending views it didnt work he now told me to close the dispute(i i close the dispute i wont be able to open new dispute) and post good review on Forum discussions are not allowed here. before the panel will work for me

[Image: gOcsRfw.jpg]

and i told him i cant, instead he shuld refund me(which he told me he's working on)

[Image: fzHTFVP.jpg]

he still told me to cancel it but i know it's not wise to do that so i didnt cancel it and then he began to insult me, calling me stupid and all

[Image: LNjZ888.jpg]

so about 30 minutes later he drained my 37$ balance.

[Image: Kz0JzuE.jpg]

Claiming to send views to one of my videos(which no views even came, even if the views came, I didnt order that shit). now my balance is 0$ when i didnt order anything.

All you guys looking for smm panel be very careful, Cos i've tried 3 panels all scammed me, 2 are not on Forum discussions are not allowed here. this last guy is on Forum discussions are not allowed here.. I think i have to leave youtube ranking for now. I've lost over 200$ in the past two weekd to these smm guys.

I dont think this is a 72 hour matter cos he has drained my balancem Insulted me and stopped replying me
2017-11-17, 04:52 AM,
He has a sales thread in Forum discussions are not allowed here. too if it may help.

Can you please drop me a PM of those other 2 panel, so I can block them on my list.
Thanks!
2017-11-17, 05:07 AM,
Why did he suspend your account in the first place? And how much time did you give him to process your views? Seoinsection is really in the SMM business for more than a year, I doubt he scammed you. Looks more like a misunderstanding.

[Image: guI3e8L.gif]
2017-11-17, 05:46 AM,
(2017-11-17, 04:47 AM)davidsongilbert Wrote: SeoinSection is a scammer. Dont do business with him

I paid 40$(37$ came because of paypal charges) through paypal to his panel yesterday and he suspended my account like 12 hours later then i added him on skype he didn't accept until i opened paypal dispute he now accepted and asked why i opened paypal dispute and i told him it was because he didnt accept me and he has not been online on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. then he activated my account and i tried sending views it didnt work he now told me to close the dispute(i i close the dispute i wont be able to open new dispute) and post good review on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. before the panel will work for me

and i told him i cant, instead he shuld refund me(which he told me he's working on)

he still told me to cancel it but i know it's not wise to do that so i didnt cancel it and then he began to insult me, calling me stupid and all

Claiming to send views to one of my videos(which no views even came, even if the views came, I didnt order that shit). now my balance is 0$ when i didnt order anything.

All you guys looking for smm panel be very careful, Cos i've tried 3 panels all scammed me, 2 are not on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. this last guy is on  Forum discussions are not allowed here.. I think i have to leave youtube ranking for now. I've lost over 200$ in the past two weekd to these smm guys.

I dont think this is a 72 hour matter cos he has drained my balancem Insulted me and stopped replying me

1. You have not provided a link to the sales thread here.

2. His profile link is missing.

3. Yes, you do need to wait 72hrs. This could still be resolved.
2017-11-17, 06:06 AM,
(2017-11-17, 05:46 AM)HawkEye Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 04:47 AM)davidsongilbert Wrote: SeoinSection is a scammer. Dont do business with him

I paid 40$(37$ came because of paypal charges) through paypal to his panel yesterday and he suspended my account like 12 hours later then i added him on skype he didn't accept until i opened paypal dispute he now accepted and asked why i opened paypal dispute and i told him it was because he didnt accept me and he has not been online on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. then he activated my account and i tried sending views it didnt work he now told me to close the dispute(i i close the dispute i wont be able to open new dispute) and post good review on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. before the panel will work for me

All you guys looking for smm panel be very careful, Cos i've tried 3 panels all scammed me, 2 are not on  Forum discussions are not allowed here. this last guy is on  Forum discussions are not allowed here.. I think i have to leave youtube ranking for now. I've lost over 200$ in the past two weekd to these smm guys.

[Image: cF7veqy.jpg]

You think it can be resolved? See what he's telling paypal. That i've spent the money when i didn't even order anything. Now he has deleted my account i cant even login again. Not replying me on skype.

This is his thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%98%...-%E2%98%85
2017-11-17, 01:05 PM,
(2017-11-17, 06:06 AM)davidsongilbert Wrote:

You think it can be resolved? See what he's telling paypal. That i've spent the money when i didn't even order anything. Now he has deleted my account i cant even login again. Not replying me on skype.

He has been told to respond on here by tomorrow. His service has been unapproved too. If he fails to comply he will be banned and the service restricted for life. I would also suggest you make a dispute thread on the other forum and warn others.
2017-11-17, 03:48 PM,
(2017-11-17, 01:05 PM)HawkEye Wrote:

He has been told to respond on here by tomorrow. His service has been unapproved too. If he fails to comply he will be banned and the service restricted for life. I would also suggest you make a dispute thread on the other forum and warn others.

Check your PM,
Thanks.

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2017-11-17, 04:40 PM,
(2017-11-17, 03:48 PM)Seoinsection Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 01:05 PM)HawkEye Wrote:

Check your PM,
Thanks.

Post here as instructed please. Disputes are resolved via the dispute thread. Just be sure to remove personal ID'S and other sensitive info.
2017-11-17, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-17, 05:16 PM by Seoinsection.)
DavidsonGilbert00 registered on my Panel and directly deposited $40 with paypal when I've mentioned everywhere that please contact me if you want to use PayPal to deposit money!
So, I had to stop him in the first place. That's why his account was paused in the beginning. After we talked on Skype I activated his account and he immediately started to place orders using his balance, he didn't even canceled the dispute and started buying YT views! I told him to cancel the claim as he is now using my services.

Have a look here : http://puu.sh/ynQ3r/2718c4c592.png
Check how quickly his account was fully working! Also think about this if he had a dispute already going on PayPal then why he would place an order on my panel?? This doesn't trigger the scammer alarm here??

I was agreed that I'll refund his money but my Indian PayPal didn't had enough balance atm. So, I asked him to wait!!
But what he did is after some time he placed another order of the remaining amount! When he placed his 1st order I was active on my panel and I was lucky enough to cancel that order but the 2nd order he made went to process. That's why I stopped responding him on Skype and Escalated to PayPal as he was scamming.
He disputed to PayPal, used the balance and still asking for refund!!

YouTube Views are highly unstable right now, You're also in CPA niche and I think you'll be aware of the major YouTube update came recently. Mostly all views are dropping within 48 hours, none of them are staying up for more than 48 hours for now. Same problem with all the other panels. That's something which is not in my control as YouTube is not my Property. If you're going to place order for YT views then I'll spend my resources to send you views but If they're not sticking due to new YouTube update then that's not my concern.

Quoting his own words : "Cos i've tried 3 panels all scammed me"
Don't you think it's very odd that a known scammer got scammed at 3 different panels?

Special note for hawk: Sorry mate, But I had to post these here so you can have an overview of this scammers who got scammed on 3 different panels :/
Additional info:
http://puu.sh/ynREk/2b9e139a5c.png
http://puu.sh/ynRGC/7e0451b543.png
http://puu.sh/ynRHc/e3f07c0edd.png
http://puu.sh/ynRLd/a3156d2622.jpg

Thanks.

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2017-11-17, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-11-17, 10:21 PM by davidsongilbert.)
(2017-11-17, 04:53 PM)Seoinsection Wrote: DavidsonGilbert00 registered on my Panel and directly deposited $40 with paypal when I've mentioned everywhere that please contact me if you want to use PayPal to deposit money!
So, I had to stop him in the first place. That's why his account was paused in the beginning. After we talked on Skype I activated his account and he immediately started to place orders using his balance, he didn't even canceled the dispute and started buying YT views! I told him to cancel the claim as he is now using my services.

Have a look here : http://puu.sh/ynQ3r/2718c4c592.png
Check how quickly his account was fully working! Also think about this if he had a dispute already going on PayPal then why he would place an order on my panel?? This doesn't trigger the scammer alarm here??

I was agreed that I'll refund his money but my Indian PayPal didn't had enough balance atm. So, I asked him to wait!!
But what he did is after some time he placed another order of the remaining amount! When he placed his 1st order I was active on my panel and I was lucky enough to cancel that order but the 2nd order he made went to process. That's why I stopped responding him on Skype and Escalated to PayPal as he was scamming.
He disputed to PayPal, used the balance and still asking for refund!!

YouTube Views are highly unstable right now, You're also in CPA niche and I think you'll be aware of the major YouTube update came recently. Mostly all views are dropping within 48 hours, none of them are staying up for more than 48 hours for now. Same problem with all the other panels. That's something which is not in my control as YouTube is not my Property. If you're going to place order for YT views then I'll spend my resources to send you views but If they're not sticking due to new YouTube update then that's not my concern.

Quoting his own words : "Cos i've tried 3 panels all scammed me"
Don't you think it's very odd that a known scammer got scammed at 3 different panels?

Special note for hawk: Sorry mate, But I had to post these here so you can have an overview of this scammers who got scammed on 3 different panels :/
Additional info:
http://puu.sh/ynREk/2b9e139a5c.png
http://puu.sh/ynRGC/7e0451b543.png
http://puu.sh/ynRHc/e3f07c0edd.png
http://puu.sh/ynRLd/a3156d2622.jpg

Thanks.

Firstly, I dont know why he suspended my account without informing me first(because i registered with my skype in there, he should have contacted me) that looked suspicious, I have lost lot of money to smm panels in two weeks one was private which i paid on skype and the second is http://www.youtubefaster.com if you want i can send the proof here. I'm very new to these smm panels i'm just starting out youtube+cpa  so there are some things i'm still learning. This guy said we shouldnt use paypal to pay but had paypal in his deposit option(is that normal?, Other panels i wanted to use didn't have paypal option but we can pay with paypal if we contact them, I needed fast something cos i was so anxious ) that was what made it look suspicious to me when he deactivated my account. So after i contatcted him on  skype i told him to activate my account which he did, yes and i placed order i agree to that but i wasn't still comfortable because i havent seen any good review about him and he was last seen on october on some other forum and here also his last seen is hidden(my bad, I didnt check that before i funded my accoount) so within like 3-5 minutes(when the order hasnt even started) i told him to cancel the order and refund me which he told me i should wait that he's gonnna process immediately

You can see, I ordered around 12:06 and told him to cancel around 12:11( he has deleted the message). So i dont know how that looks suspicious to him

[Image: SChtp4t.jpg]

[Image: N7zGklh.jpg]

see the message, He has deleted it. He has deleted most of his messgaes so i wont have any proof again.

After like 10 mins he told me to cancel the dispute , But i tried canelling but paypal told me i cant open another dispute if i cancel that. So  i told him i cant cancel that he should refund me first and then he started insulting me(becoming rude) calling me stupid.. He has also deleted all those messages now.

Okay later, i tried to login to my account again i saw that my account has been deleted without me spending anything. i'm not supposed to post this video here cos it's one of my favourite niche, but i have to. 

this is the video hhe claimed to have spent all the 37$ on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFUlK77_m0

he claimed he sent 37$ worth of views(which is 22000+ hr views) to my video, but you can see the video, it's 456 views. so i dont know where he said i spent my balance on, Please seoinsection can you show us the video i spent the balance on? Cos i couldn't login again after he deleted my account neither did i get a refund.

My problem here is Neither did i use my balance nor get a refund, see the screenshot below. How can i use my balance with a deleted account?

[Image: wOSKMLu.jpg]

This was the only video i tried to send 5000 views to was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFUlK77_m0 and 5 minutes later i told him to cancel the order which he cancelled and like 30mins-1hour later i saw my balance as $0.0004 i was so surprised beacuse i didn't order anything so i went to completed orders and i saw that a mystery order was placed to send 22k views to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFUlK77_m0 (which didn't even come, You can check the link, still 456 views and i never placed that order in the first place) my plan was using that 37$ to send 5k views to like 5 videos and use the remaining for likes,comments,shares. How can i send 22k hr(37$) views to one video for heaven sake

You said youtube views are unstable and never said that in your website so how will i know that as a newbie in this youtube+cpa stuff? there are lots of other panels i would have used but they wrote it clearly in their website thats why i didn't use them but you wrote in your website clearly that youtube views are working that was also one of the reaason i used your panel. Why didn't you say youtube views are unstable? you just lure people into adding balance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IndeXer Is A Scammer LB'Decoy 19 891 2017-11-26, 11:34 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  admincls is Scammer trafficbeast 1 470 2017-05-25, 01:39 AM
  Scammer - Chargedback payment right after purchase Eion 1 347 2017-05-11, 03:14 PM
  [Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back Eion 2 980 2017-01-21, 02:39 PM
  akaxannder is not reacting anymore so I think he's a scammer hopsa 6 2,180 2016-12-09, 07:30 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top