Sending direct traffic to offer ?
2014-04-13, 02:53 AM,
Hello everybody , im new to cpagrip and i wanted to promote offers with email marketing using my methods but i have one question as i never used cpa offer with direct traffic without locking something.

Let's take an example :

I want to promote this offer : Win a $1500 Best Buy Gift Card (email/zip submit category ) so this mean that user need to enter email ....

Now the part that i dont understand is : Do i need to click this offer and copy this link https:/ /www. cpagrip.com/ show.php?l=0&u=MYUSERID&id=3213&tracking_id= and short with bitly goo.gl ... and put on email body , so when the user clicks and complete the offer i earn the money or there is smth else . I just did this and got like 50clicks everyday and 0 leads , am i doing wrong or there is smth wrong with cpagrip ? I also requested my friend that lives on USA to complete this offer to test it , he completed and i got 1 click but 0 leads .
I dont know where the problem is , anyone can help ?

(Contacted John on skype but he never responds to me)

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2014-04-13, 03:20 AM,
Weird, I'm having a similar problem with my network, I think the system is flagging users randomly.
2014-04-13, 03:30 AM,
Im so tired about those things , same thing happening with another affiliate network , i dont know if its my fault or not ???
Trying to apply to peerfly but they dont accept me because they say you should earned at last 500$ with others !
Maxbounty says to callback to talk about application , im trying everyday to call them between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Eastern Time as they said but everytime it responds 'im not available at this time.....' than later they email me that im not calling them !
Applyed more than 3 times to Adworkmedia but they dont accept me because they wants to know more about my methods even i said them that im going to use youtube , email marketing , ppc , blogs ,every kind of shi*s that will bringe you high quality traffic.

What should i do , anyone can help , im really tired , i have to many ideas for getting traffic but i give up when they reply to me 'your application was denied...'
Waiting for adgate media to respond at me , if they dont accept me i will quit those networks and go with single site affiliate programs.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2015-01-12, 02:31 PM,
(2014-04-13, 03:30 AM)Danisk Wrote: Im so tired about those things , same thing happening with another affiliate network , i dont know if its my fault or not ???
Trying to apply to peerfly but they dont accept me because they say you should earned at last 500$ with others !
Maxbounty says to callback to talk about application , im trying everyday to call them between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Eastern Time as they said but everytime it responds 'im not available at this time.....' than later they email me that im not calling them !
Applyed more than 3 times to Adworkmedia but they dont accept me because they wants to know more about my methods even i said them that im going to use youtube , email marketing , ppc , blogs ,every kind of shi*s that will bringe you high quality traffic.

What should i do , anyone can help , im really tired , i have to many ideas for getting traffic but i give up when they reply to me 'your application was denied...'
Waiting for adgate media to respond at me , if they dont accept me i will quit those networks and go with single site affiliate programs.

pm i will help to get approve in adworkmedia :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 610 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 213 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 191 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Anyone else got this offer from MaxBounty? iiiExcaliburiii 2 181 2017-12-02, 04:53 PM
Last Post: NoGame

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top