Semi Offline Business Discussion
2014-07-23, 03:59 PM,
IDEA

So last few days I am trying to come up with something that will make me make some money online from the local business in my island. That's why I call it semi offline business, because I want to use a website to make the money, but I will make them through the local business shops of my Island. I live in an island which many tourists visit every year so it's full of shops, restaurants, clubs.. everything you can imagine. I was thinking that If I make an online website which will offer to all those something with a monthly subscription, I could make some serious money..
In the start I thought about enlisting their shops in my website with a monthly subscription and that list will have every kind of shop that someone wants to seek. So if someone wants to eat a crepe, he has just to visit my website, go in crepes category and a list will be shown up with all crepes in town in order ( the most rated on top).
I am probably going to do something like that, because I can estimate around 4-5k monthly with not much work.

Your Opinion
Do you have any other idea of such business which will serve the local business and of course our pocket? I would really love to listen to anyone's idea! Do not be shy, express yourself.

Advantages
-The main advantage is the competition. There is a little competition
when it's about local online business.
-Doing something like that makes you think out of the box. Most of
you think about what is going to be your next video on youtube and
from where you should buy views, when there are so many ways to
earn with lower competition.
-Internet Marketing gives us the opportunity to think and maintain
such online business. What I want to say, that all of you have more
knowledge that you think you do.
I can write more advantages, but I am sure you are aware of them.

Fotiskaf Blessing
I know that many of you will just click on this thread read a little bit and then ignore it, but I am sure that some people after reading it, will think out of the box and that's the main point THINK OUT OF THE BOX my boys and make some bucks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Һ૪८૯Ր(2014-07-23 04:04 PM) w1cked(2014-07-23 04:01 PM) 

#projectGodfather
2014-07-23, 04:23 PM,
Ok, well I just sat here and had a think for you. I think this may work out pretty well for you as well.

Niche = Restaurants
What you will need = Brain, Website, Hosting and nothing else!

My Idea

I consider myself some what entrepreneurial and love to help people out, actually, I'm also doing my own personal offline business ideas with my wife Helen and came up with something very clever, needless to say with a bit of hard work we will be turning it into a profitable business.

Moving on... here is what I think you should do. Build a website in regards to "Restaurant Reviews", on the website you should categorize it into different towns, cities etc... and list different restaurants.

Next, go over to meetup.com or other places that may be local to you, example, you will find Gumtree.com or other type of free directories, look out for groups whereby people love food and go out and meet up and such, contact the group owners and explain you own a restaurant review type website and would like for the members to send you over reviews.

Think outside the box and many things can happen, example, if you were to build up your website with a lot of reviews the restaurants will be happy to pay you a monthly subscription. Build up a directory on the site and also capture visitors emails which you can then send out coupons and get paid some commissions by the restaurants.

If you look around you will find plugins that are free to use on WordPress, they are restaurant booking forms = you get paid commissions and it's all automated.

Final note - What you will be able to is build is a complete restaurant reviews website, you can keep it local or branch out further a filed the possibles are endless. You could even take it one step further and offer other people franchise opportunities and such by selling them postcodes and creating the relationships with the restaurants yourself beforehand.

People love to eat and also love to do meetups, go and take a look for yourself: Here

Nothing is impossible, anything is achievable!
2014-07-23, 04:33 PM,
You could also try joining in an affiliate program for tickets,for example - (http://www.expediaaffiliate.com/About-EAN) and then write shitload of things about your island and then you could drive traffic in many ways.

Cool
2014-07-23, 04:47 PM,
Nice ideea ! Do it !

Adult Baby !!!
[Image: 4wz14as.png]
2014-07-23, 05:21 PM,
Interesting idea, but you will never know if it will work if you don't try it!
2014-07-23, 05:28 PM,
Well , isn't it risky ? I mean , okay , you give them , but what survey related to your website must complete ? What should they click on to let them complete that survey ?
2014-07-23, 05:37 PM,
Hawk eye that's a nice idea which must be considered. Thank you guys for your nice words!

(2014-07-23, 05:28 PM)w1cked Wrote: Well , isn't it risky ? I mean , okay , you give them , but what survey related to your website must complete ? What should they click on to let them complete that survey ?
Did you even read the thread? We are not talking for surveys here, we are talking for real business. Which you offer people things. Please read it again before you post something like that lal

#projectGodfather
2014-07-23, 07:17 PM,
(2014-07-23, 05:37 PM)fotiskaf Wrote: Hawk eye that's a nice idea which must be considered. Thank you guys for your nice words!

(2014-07-23, 05:28 PM)w1cked Wrote: Well , isn't it risky ? I mean , okay , you give them , but what survey related to your website must complete ? What should they click on to let them complete that survey ?
Did you even read the thread? We are not talking for surveys here, we are talking for real business. Which you offer people things. Please read it again before you post something like that lal

It will work trust me, others use the concept.
With food it's a win win for you.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jaysamuel(2014-07-23 10:40 PM) 
2014-07-23, 10:39 PM,
(2014-07-23, 07:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 05:37 PM)fotiskaf Wrote: Hawk eye that's a nice idea which must be considered. Thank you guys for your nice words!

It will work trust me, others use the concept.
With food it's a win win for you.

Right, everyone loves food haha :D

#projectGodfather
2014-07-24, 03:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24, 03:18 AM by locmanis.)
Yes, it WILL work. I have already started to do something similar to your idea few days ago before you created this thread. I already faced first problems, get clients is not easy especially if I'm not from U.S and clients are from U.S. Only way to contact is email but of course email doesn't work. I think to hire someone on freelancer site to make calls for me.
As you said you live on tourist popular island and that's a great news because you can charge more. If my project will succeed only one website will make huge money(for me) and after that scale, scale and scale again.
You can find many other methods and information on Forum discussions are not allowed here. Offline section(I hope this isn't advertising).

btw Can you tell more about fotism? Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Business to get Rich ? vincenzot_t 16 670 2017-09-08, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 98 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Business Mastermind Skype Group charlez 3 255 2017-07-25, 09:30 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  E-Commerce VS COD (Cash-on-Delivery): why affiliates hate doing business. Stacy_AdCombo 7 408 2017-06-19, 10:21 PM
Last Post: openhosting
  Aged or fresh IG Accounts for WH long-term business Dipsy 2 216 2017-03-19, 01:07 PM
Last Post: midastou4

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top