Selling SEO Services
2014-05-11, 03:48 AM,
I see tonnes of people doing well selling SEO services on Fiverr and SEOClerks. Most offer a large number of backlinks from high PR websites. My knowledge of SEO is very limited but I'm considering purchasing some SEO tools so I can sell SEO services on Fiverr.

My question is:

How long would it take to learn to use automated tools in order to begin selling SEO services with them? I was also wondering if it's more or less automatic or are some parts of the process manual when using GSA, SENuke etc...?

Thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-09-29 06:54 PM) 
2014-05-11, 06:35 AM,
(2014-05-11, 03:48 AM)MoneyKing Wrote: How long would it take to learn to use automated tools in order to begin selling SEO services with them? I was also wondering if it's more or less automatic or are some parts of the process manual when using GSA, SENuke etc...?
Is not click Start and walk away.

Since you have very low knowledge of SEO and zero on tools, you have a lot of learning ahead of you. And pushing your services on a Fiverr is not an easy task for a newbie there because you have lot of people there that are selling decent stuff for ridiculous price, is not that easy as it seems, like buy a tool, press button, profit. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

TaerriH(2014-05-11 06:55 AM) MoneyKing(2014-05-11 06:49 AM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-05-11, 06:50 AM,
(2014-05-11, 06:35 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 03:48 AM)MoneyKing Wrote: How long would it take to learn to use automated tools in order to begin selling SEO services with them? I was also wondering if it's more or less automatic or are some parts of the process manual when using GSA, SENuke etc...?

Since you have very low knowledge of SEO and zero on tools, you have a lot of learning ahead of you. And pushing your services on a Fiverr is not an easy task for a newbie there because you have lot of people there that are selling decent stuff for ridiculous price, is not that easy as it seems, like buy a tool, press button, profit. :)

Thought that might be the case. When people sell backlinks to people on Fiverr, are the website where the links are coming from targeted or just high profile?
2014-05-11, 07:04 AM,
I agree w/ Night_Wolf. I've had ScrapeBox for over a year and still have little to no clue how to use it. I was going to buy the tutorial, but I would hate to pay for something that may tell me what I already know.
2014-05-11, 07:07 AM,
i bought GSA and CB no clue how to use em but my knowledge of them grow everyday :D only buy these tools with spare money :) for practice ;)
2014-05-11, 03:35 PM,
(2014-05-11, 06:50 AM)MoneyKing Wrote:

Thought that might be the case. When people sell backlinks to people on Fiverr, are the website where the links are coming from targeted or just high profile?

What do you mean? It depends on the gig and what is offering. If is saying that they are selling 20k blog comments without any further details, than is probably just auto aprove list in Scrapebox that he fires up and that's it.
But if he says he'll make 2k dofollow, 2k PR2+ and 2k edu blog comments that you will get that (targeted I guess like you say).
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyKing(2014-05-12 12:34 AM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-05-12, 12:34 AM,
(2014-05-11, 03:35 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 06:50 AM)MoneyKing Wrote:

What do you mean? It depends on the gig and what is offering. If is saying that they are selling 20k blog comments without any further details, than is probably just auto aprove list in Scrapebox that he fires up and that's it.
But if he says he'll make 2k dofollow, 2k PR2+ and 2k edu blog comments that you will get that (targeted I guess like you say).

Thanks for the help, I'll look at some tutorials on YouTube to try and understand it better.
2014-05-12, 01:15 AM,
To prevent running into problems I would never sell something when I have slim knowledge about it.
I have seen really really good re-selling opportunities but my knowledge on those products was very low so whenever a customer would complain you are basically fucked.
People don't trust sellers who know little about what they are selling.

I'd suggest you just learn everything thoroughly and make money with it, you can always sell services on the side then.
2014-05-12, 03:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-12, 03:14 AM by getparam.)
Why just Fiverr, you can even master 1-2 good tools and sell your services at higher price.

You can see lot of SEO services being sold at forums like Forum discussions are not allowed here., WF, TF etc.
2014-05-12, 03:35 AM,
Well you should consider also that everytime there are updates, something is not working, something is changed. So you should continously try to improve the softwares and keep them updated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vortex's SEO Tutorial #2: Hide 301 redirects from your competition Vortex 28 5,604 Yesterday, 12:46 AM
Last Post: ropebin
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 18 973 2017-12-15, 10:45 PM
Last Post: faithalo
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,384 2017-12-15, 01:38 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,221 2017-12-15, 01:06 AM
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,144 2017-12-14, 11:33 PM
Last Post: urangi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top