Selling Instagram Acc with 11k+ followers and good engagement
2017-02-06, 07:17 PM,
Hey guys,

I'm selling my instagram account with 11k+ followers in dog niche.
The account was grown with massplanner in the last 1 month and a half, using instagram proxy (USA) that was only used for this account. The account is PVA with real number. You also will have access to the email used in the account registration.

The account has an engagement around 10%, getting 1k+ likes per pic within 24h. Also it is getting 210 followers/day avg.

The reason I'm selling it is because I don't have time to manage it ... and since I'm starting with FB and BING ADS, I will have even less time now.

What you will get?
* Account details: user:pass -- email/pass
* The settings I'm using in massplanner (or you can use yours)
* The phone number used to verify the account (so you just need to contact me and get the code if the acc is asked for PV).

If you have interest, PM me your offers.

[Image: DX0AQSC.png]

[Image: f0ooryp.png]
2017-05-09, 06:46 AM,
50$ asap mail me kanabasj@yahoo.com Mail must be registration mail , without Any forwarding in it + any phone in it , also in instagram account you must put out the phone before selling to me.Account will be double Pv locked when you send to me with my sim - so don't send if you don't want the deal like this
thanx
2017-05-09, 05:33 PM,
(2017-05-09, 06:46 AM)kanabas78j Wrote: 50$ asap mail me kanabasj@yahoo.com Mail must be registration mail , without Any forwarding in it + any phone in it , also in instagram account you must put out the phone before selling to me.Account will be double Pv locked when you send to me with my sim - so don't send if you don't want the deal like this
thanx

Sorry man.
Already sold this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER > GramMultiTool < Instagram Marketing Bot | Follow,like,comment | Unlimited Accounts 7thSage 4 56 10 minutes ago
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  BEST DEAL Instagram Like Blocked? No More! iastaff 1 12 37 minutes ago
Last Post: dottking
  HOT DEAL | Instagram Account For Sale | Automatic Power Likes & Drip-Feed - Likes & Views 2xdswu 36 1,553 6 hours ago
Last Post: 2xdswu
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 823 109,537 8 hours ago
Last Post: Eion
  smmfollows.com - Social Media services - Instagram,Facebook,Youtube,Twitter... smmfollows 0 13 Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Last Post: smmfollows

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top