Selling FB ADS Account, verified with documents - BH Ads Ready!
2016-05-26, 02:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-29, 03:29 PM by Fridge.)
No fancy graphics

As the title says, I have a FB Ads account for sale.
The account was created back in march and ever since then I used it just as a personal account - liking pages, pictures, videos, content, saving links and pages etc etc.

I have also spent around 60$ in blackhat ads [current billing limit is at $50] using a cloaker. I have a page which was created 4 days after creating the account [technology niche] and ever since then I posted articles almost daily on the facebook page.
The account was flagged in its first 2 weeks of existence because FB failed to charge my credit card and after submitting a copy of my national id it was unblocked.

Within 2 weeks of having the account unblocked it was flagged again under the suspicion of fraudulent activity. After spamming the support team with messages for about 1 month and submitting pictures of my driver's license, national id, bank statements, credit card (with blurred numbers) it was unblocked and since then I've had no problems - all the ads I created after that were approved within 1 hour [1 verification is instant, second one comes within 30 mins - I guess you are familiar with the 2 steps verification already].

Judging by the stats of my cloaker, after the second unblock the links I made ads for were only checked by a bot or two in the first day and after that no bots were checking the site.

I have not added a phone number to the account yet and keep in mind that it was registered and used from an European country and I am not going to provide you a proxy - you'll have to sort that out yourself.

As a bonus, I will also give you my justcloakit account which has around 2k clicks left from the 10k clicks subscription I bought some time ago (I moved to fraudbuster so I don't need this account anymore) - or I can create a cloaking campaign or more (within this 2k clicks limit) myself if you don't want the account.

As a second bonus: I will keep alive the technology site on which I've been posting and you can simply copy&paste articles on the FB Page I currently have, if you wish.

Price: $520
I can take the payment via paypal, wire transfer, skrill and pretty much every well known currency except for BTC (I don't use that).
No refunds will be provided.

Basically, all you have to do after purchase is to buy a proxy from a source I will give you and add your own payment method - and you're ready to make ads, even if they are blackhat!

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer, as long as I know the answer(s).

Please don't post in this thread if you do not intend to buy, thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

boboMarley(2016-05-27 03:18 PM) 
2016-05-27, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-27, 02:29 PM by Vampirion_LKM.)
This can actually be a really strong account if it is unblocked by the FB support team.
I advice you to search for the right people and sell it slightly higher than what you are asking for right now.
I know some people, and I do myself aswel, who believe that once an account has 'survived' the ban and has been MANUALLY unbanned it will be able to run a lot longer.

I got tons of accounts myself so I don't really need it, just felt like helping you out!

*Edit* GLWS :)

*Double edit*
"Please don't post in this thread if you do not intend to buy, thank you."
Sorry! Just some advise man. Hope you can appreciate that!
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2016-05-27 05:24 PM) 
2016-05-27, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-27, 05:32 PM by Fridge.)
(2016-05-27, 02:28 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: This can actually be a really strong account if it is unblocked by the FB support team.
I advice you to search for the right people and sell it slightly higher than what you are asking for right now.
I know some people, and I do myself aswel, who believe that once an account has 'survived' the ban and has been MANUALLY unbanned it will be able to run a lot longer.

I got tons of accounts myself so I don't really need it, just felt like helping you out!

*Edit* GLWS :)

*Double edit*
"Please don't post in this thread if you do not intend to buy, thank you."
Sorry! Just some advise man. Hope you can appreciate that!

Thanks, your post is much appreciated Grin, however I just want to get rid of it asap so I can move on to SEO - which kinda fascinates me atm lol.
2016-05-28, 01:47 PM,
Bump! I have also checked the internet for proxies and at a quick google search I found at least 1 website that is selling private proxies for my country
-although the price on that particular website was not really small - around 20$ for 1 private proxy - prices were smaller for bigger numbers - this should not be a big problem if you are a FB marketer though.
2016-05-29, 06:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-29, 07:57 PM by Fridge.)
Bump! At this price, the account is a ste.al !
2016-05-30, 03:26 PM,
Bump!

Additionaly, I can let you use the credit card attached to the account [it's one of my real CCs] to make payments - all you'll have to do is wire transfer the needed amount of money to the bank account, however you will have to transfer it in my national currency, not USD - otherwise I'd have to go to the bank every time you transfer money to the account to make a currency convertion and I don't have the time for it.
The credit card expires in september this year.

This is an absolute ste.al, you won't find a better deal!
2016-05-30, 03:38 PM,
I really need a new ad account but 520$ is alot of money for me. And if it gets instant banned i am fucked :S (this problem happens alot)
Latest Thanks - View all

sreja712(2017-06-20 12:17 AM) 
2016-05-30, 03:41 PM,
(2016-05-30, 03:38 PM)Memories Wrote: I really need a new ad account but 520$ is alot of money for me. And if it gets instant banned i am fucked :S (this problem happens alot)

Well, if you take a look at the FB ADs accounts marketplace on forums where selling such accounts is popular you will see that the price for an ADS account is pretty much double, or even higher in some cases.

From my experience, instant bans only happen because of problems related to the payment method - using a payment method that was used on an ad account that has been banned before, VCCs, failure to bill the payment method and so on.
2016-05-30, 03:47 PM,
(2016-05-30, 03:41 PM)Fridge Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 03:38 PM)Memories Wrote: I really need a new ad account but 520$ is alot of money for me. And if it gets instant banned i am fucked :S (this problem happens alot)

Well, if you take a look at the FB ADs accounts marketplace on forums where selling such accounts is popular you will see that the price for an ADS account is pretty much double, or even higher in some cases.

From my experience, instant bans only happen because of problems related to the payment method - using a payment method that was used on an ad account that has been banned before, VCCs, failure to bill the payment method and so on.

hmm well lately i tried 5 fb accs from friends and everytime instant ban but maybe thanks to paypal.... i will think about this if i know 100% this will work and i can use it for some time i might buy it

Nothing
2016-05-30, 05:40 PM,
(2016-05-30, 03:26 PM)Fridge Wrote: Bump!

Additionaly, I can let you use the credit card attached to the account [it's one of my real CCs] to make payments - all you'll have to do is wire transfer the needed amount of money to the bank account, however you will have to transfer it in my national currency, not USD - otherwise I'd have to go to the bank every time you transfer money to the account to make a currency convertion and I don't have the time for it.
The credit card expires in september this year.

This is an absolute ste.al, you won't find a better deal!

Bumping is allowed in the forum, but doing 3 consecutive bumps are not good. Misused of bump is against the rules, it was stated by HAWK. Don't do it next time.

Regards
GLWS
Latest Thanks - View all

tokokipiani(2016-06-02 06:31 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL RELOADED ADWORDS ADS ACCOUNT! NOT CHURN N BURN ACCOUNT! THRESHOLD UP TO + $500! mysteriosx 38 2,545 Yesterday, 03:02 AM
Last Post: DevilData
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 857 115,784 2017-12-13, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Eion
  DISCOUNT GO VIRAL - How I Grew My FB Page to 160k+ Real Likes in 4 Months With No Investments! DEADZ 29 1,876 2017-12-12, 12:43 PM
Last Post: CPAGOD
  HOT DEAL | Instagram Account For Sale | Automatic Power Likes & Drip-Feed - Likes & Views 2xdswu 46 2,550 2017-12-12, 06:41 AM
Last Post: 2xdswu
  HOT DEAL [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 14 764 2017-12-11, 08:51 AM
Last Post: allkindsofgains

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top