Selling 6 month webhost, Cheap (professional package)
2014-01-21, 01:14 AM,
I'm selling this package I've receved from a webhosting company and I have no use for it and am willing to get rid of it for Cheap. Once you purchase this I'll give you the discount code which gives you the 6 month free package of the best web hosting on this site. I'm giving anyone a bargain, not asking for the full value of 90$, I'll loosen up and go cheap.

It's a 6 month package, already done, it's an price over-ride. It's the best BEST package you can get from this site, lasts 6 months, and I'm willing to sell it for a decent offer.

Here's the web hosting company's website:
http://www.hostacity.com/#3

This is the content of the package you'll be getting for the 6 months of webhosting. (PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE)

[Image: kpGbQyF.png]

This is for 6 months, it's originally the 15$ a month, but with my price over-ride ticket it's free for 6 months. So basically this package is valued at around 90$ for the 6 months. I'm willing to get rid of this for a cheaper price cause I don't need it.

Keep in mind this is the professional hosting, which is the best one they offer!

Storage space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB
Includes free set-up when you redeem it from this site, as I have an price over-ride.
Cpanel included
FTP accounts - Unlimited
MySQL Databases - Unlimited
Email Accounts - Unlimited
Sub Domains - Unlimited
Parked Domains - Unlimited
Addon Domains - Unlimited
24/7 support

Pm me with your offers, it's valued at 90$ but I'm willing to lower, not asking for 90. PM ME!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL Instagram Aged Accs | CHEAP! | Free Cloaker & Dedicated Proxies! Airborne 3 153 Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  [CHEAP HQ] Churn and Burn service raglady 982 69,593 2017-10-19, 03:52 PM
Last Post: raglady
  BEST DEAL Bing Advertising Accounts - Buy cheap accounts now! shimantoneer 43 2,360 2017-10-19, 10:44 AM
Last Post: gseppe
  HOT DEAL [SELLING]Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 0 34 2017-10-17, 04:16 AM
Last Post: dbs00
  SALE Cheap-rate-smm-reseller-panel-buy-facebook-like-twitter-follower-instagram-followers annexit 5 297 2017-10-17, 12:33 AM
Last Post: annexit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top