Self Written or Outsourced?
2016-01-01, 11:31 PM,
Hey Elites!

I was just curious about do you guys write huge articles for your money site yourself or outsource it? I am talking, like in BH niches (H@cks & Cr@cks and all). Because I see lot's of multiniche site with lots of niches, and it makes me wonder, do they pump this content themselves or probably outsource it from somewhere. If you guys do outsource it, from where do you outsource your content?

Regards,
Pub1040

[Image: aozBU2G.png]
Want to buy aged Instagram accounts? Click here to Contact Me!
2016-01-02, 07:07 AM,
On CPAelites you can build a really good network of people with different nationalities. If you can pick out the "trusted" ones you can share some information with eachother. Like asking to translate simple small stuff. Most people I have in my network will do that for me.
If you 're going BH I would recommend to keep at least 1 person from the high paying countrys

Become my referral: Click Here
[Image: 3ornk7FMHAoVMExnwI.gif]
2016-01-03, 06:14 PM,
you can find on upwork/fiverr some professionals content writers for cheap, i usually use them.
2016-01-03, 06:53 PM,
I am thinking of purchasing wordai to spin content instead of having it written, what do you guys think?
2016-01-03, 08:51 PM,
The simplest solution would be to hire a freelancer to write you the articles. For ~500 words HQ article you would pay from 5 to 10$, but you would have a great article for your website which would help for SEO and CR.
2016-01-03, 09:16 PM,
Used to write them myself until I realised that it's a waste of my time and that it's more valuable than the $5 I spend on such content, doesn't improve my writing skills much either as it's just a repetition of content in different words.

I would suggest using freelancing services once you see that you make more money in the period of time it takes you to write this content.

Though if your writing skills are below average I would also advise on looking for a freelancer to do that and focus on your strenghts.

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2016-01-04, 09:41 AM,
Having tried WordAI article spinner I would not recommend it. If you just want to pump out tons of articles which you wouldn't be able to write yourself in a reasonable time or would afford an assistant to do, then it's a viable choice. But I can tell you that on 'most-readable turing' settings the articles still come out as total garbage. These articles would have been acceptable before latest Google updates, but now many suggest that they might even hurt your SERPS. I guess mixing a couple of those would not hurt, but then again it will not cover the spinner service costs.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top