Searching for new CPA Panel
2017-10-31, 04:27 PM,
Hi guys,
I'm searching for a new CPA Panel that allow me to use chat promotion in the adult Niche. I've tried CrackRevenue but they don't accept this kind of traffic. I've used OGads for a lot of time but I've to increase payouts.
Do you have some suggestion?
Thanks a lot.
2017-10-31, 10:59 PM,
You may try out CPAgrip too.
2017-10-31, 11:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-10-31, 11:11 PM by CharlieHarper.)
One thing is, that the CPA network doesn't "allow" this kind of traffic source.

The other thing is, if you should really tell them all about your traffic source and allow them to see your HTTP referrers? We're using custom content lockers with referrer hiding for years now, without any problems.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-11-01, 01:36 AM,
I've tried Grip but it's similar to Ogads.
I know how to hide referrer but certain networks use to ban you if an offers doesn't convert for them and this is normal, i think.
So I would like to find a network that doesn't ban for it.

N.b: I know that it could be controproductive for the advertiser..
2017-11-01, 02:38 AM,
(2017-11-01, 01:36 AM)FrancescoM Wrote: I know how to hide referrer but certain networks use to ban you if an offers doesn't convert for them and this is normal, i think.

Hiding the referrer wouldn't help a lot, because many advertisers and CPA network managers visit your landing pages. So, if you don't deliver them any referrer, they will reverse the leads or ban you.

Instead you should use a custom content locker that presents a valid referrer, but with a different URL to a clean landing page (instead your original landing page). So the advertisers and CPA networks can visit a valid, clean landing page when they click on your referrer.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 168 8 hours ago
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 206 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 2 127 2017-12-09, 07:54 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 75 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top