Searching for Traffic Generator
2016-05-14, 11:00 AM,
Hi guys, i tried to search Google and this Forum but i didn't get any useful tools to generate f@k3 traffic. All i have is "1 Million Clicks" software but it has lots of limitations that's why i am looking for a new one that has proxy support, browser agent support, referral / source support, etc so the traffic looks like a real one and not a f@k3 blank traffic from bots.

1 million clicks do all of this stuff but has lots of limitations. Anyone has links or downloads for this? I will be happy if there's any suggestions and comments. Thanks in advance guys.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-14, 05:08 PM,
"1 Million Clicks" seems to be a software to fake statistics, keep your site in top 10 rankings and even stress test your server.

The question is: Why do you need fake traffic? Fake visitors won't complete your offers (and you should never do this with bots). And even services that pay you per visitor could easily detect such tools. Have a look about the topic "fingerprinting". If every (fake) visitor would use a proxy server, the service would suspect something fraudulent.

Don't get me wrong: We're using a lot of handmade bots in our team for different tasks. And instead of doing one task again and again manually, we code a bot for this. But not for traffic issues.

Maybe you should think about traffic exchange with other people. But this really depends on your and their audience.
2016-05-14, 07:44 PM,
Instead of relying of fake traffic why don't you try social media traffic or even SEO.

It is better than receive a lot of traffic but fake which is useless as it will not even give you money.
2016-05-14, 08:30 PM,
(2016-05-14, 11:00 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Hi guys, i tried to search Google and this Forum but i didn't get any useful tools to generate f@k3 traffic. All i have is "1 Million Clicks" software but it has lots of limitations that's why i am looking for a new one that has proxy support, browser agent support, referral / source support, etc so the traffic looks like a real one and not a f@k3 blank traffic from bots.

1 million clicks do all of this stuff but has lots of limitations. Anyone has links or downloads for this? I will be happy if there's any suggestions and comments. Thanks in advance guys.

how can i DL this 1 million click software?

[font=Arial] *insert equality qoute*
2016-05-15, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-15, 09:32 AM by peacemaker.)
(2016-05-14, 07:44 PM)playfreakz Wrote: Instead of relying of fake traffic why don't you try social media traffic or even SEO.

It is better than receive a lot of traffic but fake which is useless as it will not even give you money.

I don't use it on CPA/PPD. It's the other way around sorry for confusing you.. Fake traffic is a million dollar industry on the web if you know how to play with it, i make real cash from it (i think that topic isn't allowed here so i won't go any further).

I'm just finding chances of getting good software here since members are very helpful.

(2016-05-14, 08:30 PM)hasorand0m Wrote:
(2016-05-14, 11:00 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Hi guys, i tried to search Google and this Forum but i didn't get any useful tools to generate f@k3 traffic. All i have is "1 Million Clicks" software but it has lots of limitations that's why i am looking for a new one that has proxy support, browser agent support, referral / source support, etc so the traffic looks like a real one and not a f@k3 blank traffic from bots.

how can i DL this 1 million click software?

You can search google for fake traffic generator, and find 1 million clicks there.

(2016-05-14, 05:08 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote: "1 Million Clicks" seems to be a software to fake statistics, keep your site in top 10 rankings and even stress test your server.

The question is: Why do you need fake traffic? Fake visitors won't complete your offers (and you should never do this with bots). And even services that pay you per visitor could easily detect such tools. Have a look about the topic "fingerprinting". If every (fake) visitor would use a proxy server, the service would suspect something fraudulent.

Don't get me wrong: We're using a lot of handmade bots in our team for different tasks. And instead of doing one task again and again manually, we code a bot for this. But not for traffic issues.

Maybe you should think about traffic exchange with other people. But this really depends on your and their audience.

Yes you are very right about it and it will surely ban you from sending fake traffic on some CPA PPD site. Sorry for confusing everyone. I know it's off topic but i'm just in great need of this software (i can't discuss it here).

The purpose of it is to fake click trackers.

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-15, 07:28 PM,
(2016-05-15, 09:27 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Fake traffic is a million dollar industry on the web if you know how to play with it, i make real cash from it (i think that topic isn't allowed here so i won't go any further).

(...)

I know it's off topic but i'm just in great need of this software (i can't discuss it here).

If you're making "real cash from it", I'm sure you can invest some money into good tools.

I could offer you some tools from our internal bot toolbox, these would drive some good traffic to the websites. A perfect user simulation is guaranteed (proxy usage, different locations, computers, browsers, screen resolutions, plug in usages etc.).

These tools were introduced back in 2002/2003 already.

You can reach me by PM.
2016-05-15, 10:10 PM,
just buy traffic from a place such as adf.ly for example
2016-05-16, 10:22 AM,
(2016-05-15, 07:28 PM)ConversionDoc Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 09:27 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Fake traffic is a million dollar industry on the web if you know how to play with it, i make real cash from it (i think that topic isn't allowed here so i won't go any further).

(...)

I know it's off topic but i'm just in great need of this software (i can't discuss it here).

If you're making "real cash from it", I'm sure you can invest some money into good tools.

I could offer you some tools from our internal bot toolbox, these would drive some good traffic to the websites. A perfect user simulation is guaranteed (proxy usage, different locations, computers, browsers, screen resolutions, plug in usages etc.).

These tools were introduced back in 2002/2003 already.

You can reach me by PM.

(2016-05-15, 10:10 PM)lancerimpact Wrote: just buy traffic from a place such as adf.ly for example

Thanks for your suggestion guys. Maybe I can consider that point. But for now, i am staying for free since i am on a tight budget today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 610 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 213 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 221 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 137 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top