Searching a mentor
2014-10-22, 01:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-22, 04:33 AM by dadex.)
Hi dudes,

i haven't reach the mark of 75 posts and i'm not one month registered, but i want to start and to have a mentor.
i cant post anything in the refferal section, so i try it here.

I search a mentor, who can teach me 1,2 things, i'm going to register with all his refferal links, he wants to.
i need someone who can teach me maximum 1 day how everything works, i understand everything very fast.
i was earning money since i was 12 with amazon refferal service etc. i earned 450€ / month.
so i have a lot of experiences but in this branche i am very new and need one guy who kicks me in my ass to show me the right way haha.

i'm from germany would be nice if u add me.
I swear i will reach minimum 500€/day if i understood the system.
there is no problem for you, you just have to teach me your experiences i will do it the same way or i hope better :)
you will profit, just invest 1,2 days!

I search someone who earns a lot, because he did it and he knows how it works.
would be nice if someone can help me.
-i can have good traffic, but --> how to get better traffic --> need good tutorials

kisses <3
2014-10-22, 01:54 AM,
Please take a look in the Referral section
There are many people willing to take you under their wings.
Make sure you choose the right person, Just leave a message on their thread.
Good luck!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-10-22, 02:06 AM,
Be careful with mentors. What is their motivation to help you? They don't get anything from it. Just takes away from their time to earn on their own. Sure you might say "they earn off your referral to a network". Trust me, they aren't going to sweat helping you beyond giving you some basic advice and tips that can be found on any forum.

I don't mean to be a Nancy, just looking out!

Instead of seeking a "mentor", try and make connections with like minded individuals and learn as much as you can. No one will ever hold your hand, unless your paying them very well.
2014-10-22, 02:56 AM,
people online are not too interested in helping out in such an elaborate manner unless they get something in return, so if I were you instead of taking a mentor completely blind. Read Alot about the subject before taking on a mentor.

just my 2 cents.
Latest Thanks - View all

dadex(2014-10-22 03:37 AM) 
2014-10-22, 03:36 AM,
Yes, i planed a lot since i'm registered here.
but i have ZERO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0000 plans how to handle it with the homepage.
i just need help with that.
i think i just pay other guys money to get teached in other german boards.

but if there's someone out there who can teach me the basics with the homepage < here i am ^^
2014-10-22, 03:53 AM,
go for the german niches and the german Pin Submits bro :)

[Image: ?size=468x60]
2014-10-22, 04:31 AM,
(2014-10-22, 03:44 AM)æAtlas Wrote: Hi dadex, so you know German. This is a start. First before I say anything, don't seem too desperate in this industry. Yeah some are kind enough to help you, but you are going to be the one who has to be willing to work for what you'd want in return, obviously.

Back to my point. You know German. What is every CPA marketer thinking to that statement right now? If you know German, then target German niche's. Use your head mate. There's overall hundreds and thousands of guides here to help you. My advice for you is to take advantage of German niche's. Make a eye catching landing page, and follow some SEO guides here and get to work!

If you need any further help, feel free to contact me here. I hope I somewhat helped a bit, just make sure you take appropriate action concerning your site/landing page.

Regards,
/æAtlas

i can promote my landingpages in german, english, french armenian & russian (my mother can speak russian :D)
so the traffic would be no problem.
my main problem is a good landing page, i have absolutely no idea how to create a legit &' pro.landing page. that's my problem, the rest will be easy.
can someone give me tutorials or sth. like this for landing pages.
and i could need some links for tutorials abount niches &' SEO etc.
If u can help me with that it would be great.
2014-10-22, 05:26 AM,
(2014-10-22, 04:41 AM)æAtlas Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 04:31 AM)dadex Wrote: i can promote my landingpages in german, english, french armenian & russian (my mother can speak russian :D)
so the traffic would be no problem.
my main problem is a good landing page, i have absolutely no idea how to create a legit &' pro.landing page. that's my problem, the rest will be easy.
can someone give me tutorials or sth. like this for landing pages.
and i could need some links for tutorials abount niches &' SEO etc.
If u can help me with that it would be great.

Wow, the landing page is your main problem? My main problem is trying to find a permanent native FR/German speaker to help me. Although, there is Fiverr. However, the landing pages are no problem. I get mine from WordPress, or usually from this forum. Apart from those, sometimes I build some too from dusk to dawn!

Here's some links you can check out:
https://wordpress.org/themes/
https://wordpress.org/themes/browse/popular/
• /most-voted/
• /top-free-themes/

There are a bunch more, but that can do some good in the mean-time. Also, as I mentioned, feel free to search around the forum for some HQ landing pages. There's some good ones here.

Furthermore, concerning Niche's and SEO. You can also search on the forum for these (Niche's and SEO Guides). That is no problem because I know there are a bunch here. To sum the niche concern up, niche's are everywhere. Could be concerning a health trend (i.e Ebola), new games, etc. All you have to do is think outside the box!

That's all I got for you today though! Nerd
I hope you could get things to work on your side, and hopefully you could be your own mentor. All the best!

Regards,
/æAtlas

thanks buddy, i'll do it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,726 2017-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 165 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Searching for new CPA Panel FrancescoM 4 228 2017-11-01, 02:38 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Im searching for a native german speaker. Memories 0 91 2017-10-31, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Memories
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 319 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB