[Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back
01-21-2017, 12:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017 01:17 PM by Eion.)
Scammer Profile: paculsakti89

Original Sale Thread: ☆ IGCreator ☆ - Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts Is A Thing Of The Past

Total Scammed Amount: $69.95

Proof:
Spoiler :
[Image: 5458ZQf.png]
[Image: l2xns2v.png]

Skype Chat Log:
Spoiler :
[Image: 0YpK1bv.png]
[Image: kxH7KbG.png]
[Image: YI3CB7T.png]
[Image: SVLlILe.png]
[Image: U98cmox.png]

Explanation: The user contacted me on Skype and asked me whether IGCreator is working. Reading my response, he made the purchase shortly afterwards. Then we had some general chat regarding the bot and I guided him on how to properly use it by providing him the manual, which already comes with the original purchase but he may have probably missed it. He then showed me a report log saying that the accounts he is trying to create with IGCreator, are showing errors. Upon inspection, I found out that he isn't using any proxies and that his IP might be blacklisted by IG. I went ahead and created an example account from my side to prove that IGCreator is working as intended. I advised him to obtain some proxy or VPN, as his IP is blacklisted. It was almost the middle of the night in here, so I went offline after a few minutes. Today, after I wake up, I am seeing that the user has issued a charge-back and despite being online on Skype, he didn't reply to my messages, as is, he is trying to scam intentionally.

Best Regards,
Eion

01-21-2017, 01:27 PM
he is online now and reading this thread lol https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-iGramTo...k-accounts
01-21-2017, 02:39 PM
He's gone: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-paculsakti89 - When it comes to these types of scams there's no use wasting time waiting for a response.
It's an obvious scam done by a new member on here, my advice to you @Eion would be consider selling only to older members on here perhaps.

Closed and moved into resolved disputes.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
 Thanks given by: Eion

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Charge-back & Blackmail Eion 956 06-01-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
admincls is Scammer trafficbeast 330 05-25-2017 01:39 AM
Another Charge-back Eion 363 05-15-2017 03:54 AM
Scammer - Chargedback payment right after purchase Eion 240 05-11-2017 03:14 PM
akaxannder is not reacting anymore so I think he's a scammer hopsa 1,980 12-09-2016 07:30 PM

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top