Scammer - Chargedback payment right after purchase
2017-05-11, 10:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-11, 10:29 AM by Eion.)
User: tmartiniouk & (maybe) JohnSosa

Charged-back Amount: $55.96

Product: IGCreator

Purchase/Chargeback Date: Oct 24, 2016

Description: The user purchased the product on 24th October, 2016. The product was having a sale during that time and hence he purchased it at a discounted price. However, the user immediately chargedback right after license activation and once contacted through Skype, he never replied. Funnily enough, before the payment he used my name on his Skype status and after the chargeback, he changed it to a "LOL" expression, which pretty much ensured the fact that his chargeback is intentional, along with the fact that he never bothered to reply to my messages.

First the user chargedback with "Not as described" but lost the case when the matter was escalated to PayPal. Promptly afterwards, he chargedback again with "Unauthorized Payment" which then again was escalated to PayPal and they closed the case in my favor. His license was immediately banned since he violated the EULA by issuing a chargeback. Now, after many months, he contacted me on email asking that he is having an issue with his license. After I checked his license key, I verified him. His act of innocence is quite annoying and told him that his license is banned due to the charge-back. He said that it was done by one of his interns. He also recently sent me a money request on PayPal.

It's pretty clear that the user had malice intention to begin with and now he is trying to ruin my reputation using multiple accounts.

Proof:

2017-05-11, 03:14 PM,
Correct, the user made two accounts and left them from the same IP address.
Both accounts have been lifetime banned and the IP's banned too.

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admincls is Scammer trafficbeast 1 401 2017-05-25, 01:39 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Payment Chargeback Eion 5 546 2017-05-24, 07:16 PM
  Payment Chargedback Eion 1 286 2017-05-12, 04:49 PM
  [Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back Eion 2 914 2017-01-21, 02:39 PM
  akaxannder is not reacting anymore so I think he's a scammer hopsa 6 2,050 2016-12-09, 07:30 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top