"Scammed" by peter121
2014-03-31, 10:55 AM,
Well all starts in a day i see his thread as i can send PM i contact him personally by skype..

We talk about my niche and about the way it gonna be done..
We make the deal on TOP 5 on Google's . He agree and he starded the work.... Meanwhile i did have some problems with my paypal and the start ranking before i pay him. ( good guy ) ... Days passing and i pay him 125 for the services who i was still waiting...
Now 1 month-a-half was been passed and i still have no results , just in .com and dancing positions all time... Well he came talk to me say´«n the deal was done because it was on #5 in google.com ... I said ok i will way... Two days passing and my website was in #9 .. i asking what is the problem and he ask to me for more 35$ to maintain in TOP 5... I was like what ? I didnt pay for Burn methods.. The site was on TOP 5 only in google.com .. and about the rest... ? That when he start sayn he want more 25$ to complete .. I ask my refund on paypal and he refused ... now i don't know his idea he open a clain on paypal .

I also have daily rank track report if needed.

Well with this i finish my report very disappointed ..

Paypal Payment proof : https://i.imgur.com/NAwfTlJ.png?1

Thread : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TOP-SEO-...-in-Google

Rank Tracker of today : https://i.imgur.com/rK2Nh4p.png?1
2014-03-31, 02:14 PM,
Wow... seems like you need to refix you backlink if you don't want your site rank decrease...
2014-03-31, 03:23 PM,
I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS PERSON LIKE YOU?HE DON'T REPLY SKYPE.ARE YOU MAKE DISPUTE ON PAYPAL?
2014-03-31, 04:35 PM,
(2014-03-31, 10:55 AM)CPAON Wrote: Well all starts in a day i see his thread as i can send PM i contact him personally by skype..

We talk about my niche and about the way it gonna be done..
We make the deal on TOP 5 on Google's . He agree and he starded the work.... Meanwhile i did have some problems with my paypal and the start ranking before i pay him. ( good guy ) ... Days passing and i pay him 125 for the services who i was still waiting...
Now 1 month-a-half was been passed and i still have no results , just in .com and dancing positions all time... Well he came talk to me say´«n the deal was done because it was on #5 in google.com ... I said ok i will way... Two days passing and my website was in #9 .. i asking what is the problem and he ask to me for more 35$ to maintain in TOP 5... I was like what ? I didnt pay for Burn methods.. The site was on TOP 5 only in google.com .. and about the rest... ? That when he start sayn he want more 25$ to complete .. I ask my refund on paypal and he refused ... now i don't know his idea he open a clain on paypal .

I also have daily rank track report if needed.

Well with this i finish my report very disappointed ..

Paypal Payment proof : /NAwfTlJ.png?1

Thread : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TOP-SEO-...-in-Google

Rank Tracker of today : /rK2Nh4p.png?1

The person has been contacted and his service unapproved until this is resolved.

(2014-03-31, 03:23 PM)linhtop Wrote: I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THIS PERSON LIKE YOU?HE DON'T REPLY SKYPE.ARE YOU MAKE DISPUTE ON PAYPAL?

If you have an issue you post a thread, do not post on others.
2014-03-31, 04:40 PM,
I agreed for Google.com not on all the google's .. Eventhough I got Top 10 positions and got Top 5 positions for some days..

Due to competitions site dropped some positions not entirely.. As you all know however it needs monthly maintenance .. I offered 2 months free maintenance and then $25 for maintenance.. he never accepted for it..

He asked me the refund.. well okay it was a miscommunication (nobody can get it in top position all the google's). It needs very hard work. I accepted this challenge too and asked him some time.

But it seems to be not a legit business. I achieved results and he want his money back..

I asked the paypal team to solve this issue . case is in progress. How can he open a thread about me like this? the mistake is from both side and I made lot of offers for him .. But he refused and need his money after the service..

proof:
http://prntscr.com/35q68n
http://prntscr.com/35q6cv
http://prntscr.com/35q6hf
http://prntscr.com/35q6lj
2014-03-31, 07:19 PM,
(2014-03-31, 04:40 PM)peter121 Wrote: I agreed for Google.com not on all the google's .. Eventhough I got Top 10 positions and got Top 5 positions for some days..

Due to competitions site dropped some positions not entirely.. As you all know however it needs monthly maintenance .. I offered 2 months free maintenance and then $25 for maintenance.. he never accepted for it..

He asked me the refund.. well okay it was a miscommunication (nobody can get it in top position all the google's). It needs very hard work. I accepted this challenge too and asked him some time.

But it seems to be not a legit business. I achieved results and he want his money back..

I asked the paypal team to solve this issue . case is in progress. How can he open a thread about me like this? the mistake is from both side and I made lot of offers for him .. But he refused and need his money after the service..

proof:
/35q68n
/35q6cv
/35q6hf
/35q6lj

No , you know the deal was all plataffors of google's when you aceppet it , and know you see it's hard and you ask me more 35$ to maintain just in .com for a couple of days and even you try to make a deal to i sell my website ( who i refunsed of course ) .. You have been rude last time we talk and i have a lot of patience with this.. You have been waiting some days for my payment and i apreciatte your patience too.. I agree 50~50 of what i pay i just win some cash like 11$ and i try so solve this with 50~50 because i know you spend time on my project too.. that's when you open a claim on paypal about an order you don't even complete and you know it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-08-27 12:00 AM) 
2014-04-01, 01:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-01, 01:51 AM by Spectre.)
Ok, CPAON is my friend, and peter121 didn't not make the agree they both have made as peter121 describe on the topic.. (I have been watching all the deal) I'm say that because CPAON have to pay all the money before he gets TOP #5, peter121 ask the money when the site as still on TOP #11 on .com. Passing some days I meet CPAON in his house and I see peter121 talking on Skype with CPAON and say the order as been made and the website start desranking instantly, and he ask to CPAON for more 35$ to get ranking to the top again. The website was in TOP #5 for couple of days (1~2 days) I personally check it.. after that always desranking..

In my opinion this makes no sense...
I hope this is resolved the better possible way!

Adiós!
2014-04-01, 02:04 AM,
(2014-04-01, 01:44 AM)Sw4gzill4 Wrote: Ok, CPAON is my friend, and peter121 didn't not make the agree they both have made as peter121 describe on the topic.. (I have been watching all the deal) I'm say that because CPAON have to pay all the money before he gets TOP #5, peter121 ask the money when the site as still on TOP #11 on .com. Passing some days I meet CPAON in his house and I see peter121 talking on Skype with CPAON and say the order as been made and the website start desranking instantly, and he ask to CPAON for more 35$ to get ranking to the top again. The website was in TOP #5 for couple of days (1~2 days) I personally check it.. after that always desranking..

In my opinion this makes no sense...
I hope this is resolved the better possible way!

I second this:
Quote:In my opinion this makes no sense...
2014-04-01, 08:02 AM,
Dis ranking ? It s dropped like 2 positions .. This is not due to poor methods it is because of competition.. Could you pls send me the proof of acceptance of all the google's ? I never accepted for anybody like this .. And I mentioned monthly maintenance in the thread.
2014-04-01, 10:06 AM,
i think peter just try to make the situation try to create disorder.
:\

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scammed by Peptide gobbler99 1 401 2017-05-01, 12:19 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammed By diezel amirali00124 1 432 2017-04-05, 03:43 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammed by DevInc FRENCHINDAHOOD 5 1,442 2016-10-19, 10:12 AM
Last Post: MotherLoadDolla
  [SOLVED]Scammed by EgoManiac Airborne 13 3,386 2016-09-03, 11:14 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Scammed by why2001 Mademan 12 2,184 2016-08-06, 06:00 AM