Scammed by AnConnor for CPA method
2019-02-21, 01:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-02-21, 03:43 PM by raedbahri66.)
Hey All
https://www.cpaelites.com/User-AnConnor

Thread of user:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Journey...-The-World
He scammed me for 190$,I see thread in cpaelites and find his skype so I contact him for help but he tell me that he provide method for paying customers
So I try to get money fast and send him 190$ as gift
But after that he tell me how to get niche"that all here now and ask me to by domain" we take 3 days to get in this step ,he send message than go offline so I ask for refund as I don't learn anything and they tell me that it will be fake niche that it's not suitable for me ,I 'm trying from 3days to get my moneyback, imy 190$(that I spend 2 week to get) is nothing as he say that he earn 100$++

Skype chat :

https://m.imgur.com/a/OCVhcnG
Payment proof:
[Image: 3LVijSw.jpg]
Please refund my money!!!
Share This Thread :

2019-02-21, 02:10 PM,
(2019-02-21, 01:51 PM)raedbahri66 Wrote: Hey All
He scammed me for 190$,I see thread in cpaelites and find his skype so I contact him for help but he tell me that he provide method for paying customers
So I try to get money fast and send him 190$ as gift
But after that he tell me how to get niche"that all here now and ask me to by domain" we take 3 days to get in this step ,he send message than go offline so I ask for refund as I don't learn anything and they tell me that it will be fake niche that it's not suitable for me ,I 'm trying from 3das to get my moneyback, if my 190$(that I spend 2 week to get) is nothing as he say that he earn 100$++

Please refund my money!!!

Please update your thread regarding these requirements: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

Thank you!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2019-02-22 08:40 AM) raedbahri66(2019-02-21 03:13 PM) 

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-02-21, 02:27 PM,
That's really sad to know mate.
2019-02-21, 03:04 PM,
(2019-02-21, 01:51 PM)raedbahri66 Wrote: I will add skype chat here if Admin need!

Yes, please.

And a link to the sales thread incl. a valid payment proof.

2019-02-21, 03:15 PM,
(2019-02-21, 03:04 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 01:51 PM)raedbahri66 Wrote: I will add skype chat here if Admin need!

Yes, please.

And a link to the sales thread incl. a valid payment proof.

Ok
I will add
He don't have sales thread ,he selling method using his journey that I already attach to thread.
2019-02-21, 04:31 PM,
(2019-02-21, 03:15 PM)raedbahri66 Wrote: He don't have sales thread ,he selling method using his journey that I already attach to thread.

Now his journey thread is gone (at least temporarily).

@ AnConnor Please issue a refund within the next 72 hours, or deliver the buyer what he paid for. I saw that you are currently reading this thread, so there is no need to PM you. Additionally please stop the sales of your coaching outside the marketplace section, immediately!

2019-02-21, 05:04 PM,
Ok, I don't sell any services on CPAElites. Raed came to me personally and wanted to buy my method, something that doesn't involve this site at all. He didn't even find me through CPAElites, as you can see he joined today.
In regards to what the user paid for, I provided the user the conditions for a refund before he made the payment. The user purchased a complete walkthrough from me, where I would walk him through the CPA Process. I was a good third of the way through walking him through the process, when all of a sudden, he stopped responding to my messages about what to do and just began demanding a refund. When I repeated the terms of the agreement that we agreed on, he began spam calling me. I have explained to him numerous times that I am happy to continue delivering the service, but I cannot issue a refund that goes against the agreement.

I would appreciate it if my name was blurred in his screenshots,

Thanks
2019-02-21, 07:29 PM,
I sent my response in two+ hours ago, and I am supposed to have 72 hours to respond, yet it says it needs preapproval and hasnt been approved. This is the first allegation against me and I am a legends member here so I dont know why I cant respond to this thread.
2019-02-22, 07:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-02-22, 07:27 AM by raedbahri66.)
(2019-02-21, 05:04 PM)AnConnor Wrote: Ok, I don't sell any services on CPAElites.  Raed came to me personally and wanted to buy my method, something that doesn't involve this site at all.  He didn't even find me through CPAElites, as you can see he joined today.
In regards to what the user paid for, I provided the user the conditions for a refund before he made the payment.  The user purchased a complete walkthrough from me, where I would walk him through the CPA Process.  I was a good third of the way through walking him through the process, when all of a sudden, he stopped responding to my messages about what to do and just began demanding a refund.  When I repeated the terms of the agreement that we agreed on, he began spam calling me.  I have explained to him numerous times that I am happy to continue delivering the service, but I cannot issue a refund that goes against the agreement.  

I would appreciate it if my name was blurred in his screenshots,

Thanks

Hey
You don't tell me any terms or refund policy before buying,you say You will help me to earn money using CPA marketing. (You can see in Skype Chat)
After I send money and ask for refund,you tell me your refund policy.
You don't tell me that It will be fake Niche,If I know,I will not invest in it.
Agreement must be done before payment not after sending money.
If you don't know maybe,you can see any thread in CpaElites without signup.
Please refund as I don't get or learn anything (just how to find niche(that all know here and buy domain)
2019-02-22, 09:49 AM,
(2019-02-21, 05:04 PM)AnConnor Wrote: Ok, I don't sell any services on CPAElites.

You didn't create any official sales thread at CPAElites, but a journey thread to fish buyers. That's the point.

Your journey thread is visible to everybody, even guests and search engines. You don't have to be a registered member to read your journey thread.

Quote:When I repeated the terms of the agreement that we agreed on, he began spam calling me.  I have explained to him numerous times that I am happy to continue delivering the service, but I cannot issue a refund that goes against the agreement.

Okay, then please provide some screenshots where you listed your terms, and raedbahri66 agreed in.

Additionally, please provide the service raedbahri66 paid for or issue him a refund.

@ raedbahri66 Please write a feedback as soon as you have received a refund.