Scammed By diezel
2017-04-05, 03:36 AM,
Hi i am opening this thread to avoid further scam from this member and to save capelites community.

I have purchased followliker liscence from this user
https://www.cpaelites.com/User-diezel

And he said that he will contact FL team and convert liscence to my email but still after months its not done. And i am unable to use the software because software can be used on 1 computer. I have tried to contact him a lot of time but he dont even reply to me. I have attached screenshot of the software error. The details he given to me dont work.

I request cpaelites admin to take a look at this issue and help me to get my money back.

Attached some screenshots of the purchase.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2017-04-05, 03:43 AM,
This is exactly why we don't allow nor support second hand licence sales on here. You made the deal away from the forum so there's not much we can do. I'll send the user a PM and suggest he resolves it but that's it. I will leave the contents of this thread however to warn other users.

I will restrict the users posts for life too, that way he can not make further deals at least, in the case he does not want to resolve this. If he responds on here we will review the posts of course.

Tip - Don't do deals outside the marketplace. Do not buy second hand licences again either.

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  scammed by Yosua, JV mining rinaldohack 13 507 2017-11-23, 01:39 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Instagram accounts not working - might got scammed. CagelessBrain 39 1,254 2017-10-29, 07:31 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Scammed by Peptide gobbler99 1 461 2017-05-01, 12:19 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammed by DevInc FRENCHINDAHOOD 5 1,515 2016-10-19, 10:12 AM
Last Post: MotherLoadDolla
  [SOLVED]Scammed by EgoManiac Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️ 13 3,496 2016-09-03, 11:14 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top