Scam E-Mails Received
2013-08-03, 04:28 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-03, 04:41 AM by caesar.)
Just thought I would put here some things that I received via E-Mail, now some of them you can't tell to easily if they are scams, but others you can spot a mile off.

This one is a prime example, the fact that it has bad english/grammar just screams scam, it's really quite funny, I laughed when I read it...

Quote:"Your Account Put Under Suspended For Unverified Identity You Must Verify Your Account Before Money Hold"

Come on, anybody who falls for that one must be retarded lol.

Another one, but this one is harder to spot...

Quote:"URGENT NOTICE FROM DHL Courier REGARDING YOUR ATM CARD
I am using this opportunity to brief to you that the government is
planing to cancel your funds of $2,800,000.00 in three working days
starting from monday if you do not comply by sending the security fee
of $105.00 So if you don't want your belonging heritage funds to be
canceled by the government. kindly send us our security charges via
western union today."

The thing that gives it away is western union, why? Because Scammers are well known for using it.

This one is a great Identity theft scam...

Quote:"URGENT NOTICE,

This is to inform you that the deliveryman i sent to deliver your consignment has arrived and the trunk boxes contains over $8.3 million dollars and he is California (Los Angele's International Airport )United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line +1(323) 247 9952 or email: *diplomat-garyeverts@armenian.me.uk* ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Gary Everts in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intension.

Most importantly you are adviced to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right reciever to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234 8166691684. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are adviced not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house."

So let them get your Identity by giving them your full data which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card. Not likely mate, lmfao.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one...

Quote:"Please reply back to me immediately

Greeting in the name of the lord Almighty,I am 17 years old I need you to
help me to receive my inheritance in your account in your country I agreed
to give you 20 percent of the total sum. Please promise me that you will
take me as your biological son. because i am an orphan and i have prayed
before contacting you. and promise me that you will not betray me if this
money enter into your account.

God be with you am waiting for your response.

Faustin Dogan"

As if I am going to adopt a complete stranger! lol.

Anyway, if you have any comments about these I would love to hear them, I can post more if you want as I receive them, I just thought they were a bit of a laugh.
2013-08-03, 04:47 AM,
I have to agree with you, but you would be amazed how many people fall for such things. Keep in mind, the majority of people are just stupid (at least that's my opinion).
2013-08-03, 04:52 AM,
Yeh people do fall for some silly stuff.
I remember an ex of mine almost bought a puppy from Nigeria until I explained it to her.
2013-08-03, 04:55 AM,
I get fucking scam mails in chinese... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYIN!

Seriously now, its the same with what we are doing. There are people who fall for the fake content that we promote, so there will be people that fall for these Emails.

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2013-08-03, 04:56 AM,
I get these all the time lol. Just ignore them
2013-08-03, 04:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-03, 05:00 AM by caesar.)
(2013-08-03, 04:55 AM)Riven Wrote: I get fucking scam mails in chinese... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYIN!

Seriously now, its the same with what we are doing. There are people who fall for the fake content that we promote, so there will be people that fall for these Emails.

Love it, it just makes me laugh to think that they got the balls to do it.

(2013-08-03, 04:52 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Yeh people do fall for some silly stuff.
I remember an ex of mine almost bought a puppy from Nigeria until I explained it to her.
Nigeria seems to be the home of a lot of these kind of scams, I heared they get taught how to do it in school, don't know if it's true.
2013-08-03, 05:01 AM,
(2013-08-03, 04:59 AM)caesar Wrote:
(2013-08-03, 04:55 AM)Riven Wrote: I get fucking scam mails in chinese... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYIN!

Love it, it just makes me laugh to think that they got the balls to do it.

(2013-08-03, 04:52 AM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Yeh people do fall for some silly stuff.
Nigeria seems to be the home of a lot of these kind of scams, I heared they get taught how to do it in school, don't know if it's true.

If I got taught that in school, I may of actually bothered turning up.
2014-06-13, 05:43 AM,
I recieved a new one, this made me laugh so much, as if I am gonna have a releationship with somebody I never met or seen LOL.

Hello my dear,

I hope all is
well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship
with you,
but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My
name is Henrieta ,I just went Through your
profile I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having
a relationship with you,I will also like
to Know more about, you can send an email to my email address
(henrietadion200@yahoo.co.uk) so that I can send you more
details
about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here.
But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, what matters is love

Yours
Henrieta
2014-06-13, 06:23 AM,
I don't know how many times I've been told I'm the long lost son of a rich Nigerian Oil Baron who wants to compensate me for the lost time and send $100,000,000 straight to my bank account. I've also won the lottery roughly 1597 times. I must be worth at least a few billion dollars by now. Why am I so lucky?

Work hard, Play Hard!
2014-06-13, 09:31 PM,
(2014-06-13, 06:23 AM)fbdirect Wrote: I don't know how many times I've been told I'm the long lost son of a rich Nigerian Oil Baron who wants to compensate me for the lost time and send $100,000,000 straight to my bank account. I've also won the lottery roughly 1597 times. I must be worth at least a few billion dollars by now. Why am I so lucky?

I guess some people are just that lucky LOL Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google CEO received nearly US $200 million salary last year Samarbete 8 403 2017-05-04, 02:23 AM
Last Post: bratt01
  Ad Fraud Scam Wasted $7 Million Per Month of Advertiser’s Budgets Ralc 3 292 2017-04-27, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sky7253
  Too many scam artists out there...Learn from my mistakes kasher9 5 1,426 2016-07-28, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Premium_Ads
  Whatsapp Scam DaveS4 23 2,701 2015-04-12, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CegaFin
  Linklicious.co and One hour Indexing Scam !!! Guys beware of this company check the p vpsoftspot 0 457 2015-02-13, 04:28 AM
Last Post: vpsoftspot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top