Sale [UNIQUE+VOUCHED] Cheap Article Writing Service 0.5$/100 words
2014-09-23, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-08, 02:49 PM by MonehMaker.)
Start a new project by using some fresh and unique articles!

PROFIT NOW!
I will write whitehat/blackhat/greyhat articles at a price of 0.5$/100 words.
I will deliver as fast as I can.

I'm not a native English speaker and some grammar errors may occur in the articles so please don't expect receiving 100% grammar proof articles. Thanks !

I offer my clients the highest quality I can, and I respect my word so I expect to get this back from my clients too.
I also ask for the payment first before starting working on the articles.
Hope you understand
Thanks!

The articles are unique and I write them myself (I don`t use any program) and I know that helps with SEO too a lot.

Price:
LIMITED OFFER: 0.5$/100 words article. Profit now! On bigger orders we can negotiate for bigger discounts!

Blackhat article example:
Quote:Welcome to this new Niche. We are sure that you were looking for it and we are here to deliver this one to you. In this game as the title says you will have to fight all of the opponent ta you will encounter in the game in order to become the best player of the game. You will see that as you do that you will manage to become better. You will also notice the fact that some opponents are better than you. This is due to the fact that they usually buy additional in app purchases so they can make their character stronger. This is where we step in to help you with this new niche that is going to have a lot of nice features integrated so that you will get a more enjoyable experience. You will see that you will have fun with this one and you will a manage to become a really good player of the game if you will trust it. We have to say that this one is protected. You will never have to fear that someone will notice that you are cheating because the Anti-Ban Security System is going to do its job in order to protect you. Another great thing about this new niche is the fact that it is pretty easy to download it and you will only have to go to the link here and click on the download button. In the end you will need to click on Run so all of the features will be automatically added to your game. You don't have to Root, Cydia or Jailbreak your device because this one will be working good on both iOS and Android that you have. We recommend you to leave us some feedback regarding this new niche because it will help us in making better versions of the software so that you will only receive the best quality programs that we can. We hope you will enjoy this one and we are sure you will have fun while taking advantage of it.

Whitehat article example:
Quote:Drug and alcohol dependence are among the worst things that can happen to anyone and they usually happen because we let them in our lives and they start affecting it without us knowing that they do. When you are taking drugs on a daily basis and it becomes a routine the drug dependence or substance dependence may occur. The substance dependence of a drug usually depends on the drug administrated because there are a variety of drugs that may lead to dependence and that is usually different from individual to other individual. Usually the reward system is the main reason that people often fall in drug abuse and dependence because the drugs make that "feel good" sensation into your body and that is why you a lot of people become addicts of the substance. Although a drug addiction is very bad for your body and it is often characterised by drug seeking and can lead to other social problems like thefts and other sever consequences. Sometimes the drug dependence can become clinic and in this case professional help must be seeked and you will need to get into therapy as fast as you can because the longer you stay with it the wors your life would get. Alcohol dependence is other substance-related disorder that may effect the individual in many physical and psychological ways. It is estimated that nowadays about 12% of the population is affected by this problem and the procent keeps growing as the companies still promote drinking as a social related thing which is still popular.

Vouches

(2014-09-28, 05:05 PM)Vortex Wrote: OP provided me with a sample article, its better quality than you see on most blackhat niches.

(2014-09-28, 08:06 PM)ninjals Wrote: OP sent me an article. 89% Unique Content , checked with copyscape premium.

Good enough for using in T1.

Thanks for the copy...

(2014-10-01, 10:46 PM)Spikey Wrote: Vouch for OP, I was one of the lucky one to get a review copy, Got my article on the niche which i gave him and he delivered it within some hours and the article is great. Tested it with Plagiarism Checker and its 100% unique. Its best for T1 Links, I strongly suggest you to buy from him if you cant write your own articles.

(2014-10-04, 08:45 PM)binsanity Wrote: I luckily got a vouch copy from MonehMaker and I can say that the article is pretty unique and all the target keywords are properly inserted to the article.

(2015-02-11, 02:34 AM)ionut182 Wrote: Very good services :D Thanks :D

(2015-02-11, 01:33 PM)Victor Wrote: I just ordered 1 test artcile and I can say that all the articles are error-free and well written.

(2015-02-17, 02:01 PM)CPASama Wrote: I just ordered article all the articles are well written Very good services

(2015-03-03, 12:31 AM)dhankitsu Wrote: Thanks for the sample article, and my 1st order, that is greatz article.

ASAP will order again

(2015-07-21, 07:23 AM)mrizzle1991 Wrote: Got a great article from him. will definitely be ordering one again.

(2015-09-25, 08:49 PM)Leo Wrote: Article received! Very fast delivery, unique and HQ content!

Vouch for this guy!

(2017-01-10, 07:02 AM)GraveYard Wrote: I bought 3 articles, everything was fine and the articles are great, thank you

Enjoy everyday, just do it and start working on achieving your dreams ! Smile
2014-09-26, 02:25 PM,
Paid premium listing.
2014-09-26, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-26, 02:29 PM by Spikey.)
can i claim a vouch copy? good luck with sales
2014-09-26, 02:32 PM,
I would like to receive a vouch copy too.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-09-26, 02:41 PM,
Can I get a review copy? I am looking to buy few articles soon :)
2014-09-26, 05:32 PM,
How to claim a vouch copy?
2014-09-27, 03:27 AM,
Hi guys, just send me a PM with your desired niche.
Have a great day!

2014-09-27, 04:56 PM,
Good luck with your sales man, but I really suggest you to edit your thread title a bit and make it look attractive. It will get your service more views here. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-09-27, 05:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-27, 05:17 PM by MonehMaker.)
(2014-09-27, 04:56 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: Good luck with your sales man, but I really suggest you to edit your thread title a bit and make it look attractive. It will get your service more views here. :)

Thanks for the advice bro, but I guess I will keep that title cause I like it to be more simple. Smile

So you guys haven`t sent me any niches and because of that I am going to send you some unique articles with random niches. I will PM them to you.

Have a great day! Wink

2014-09-27, 07:46 PM,
That Articles are Full On page Optimzed for Ranking highest as Possible?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST DEAL [17$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 43 1,722 34 minutes ago
Last Post: xonink
  SUPER SELLER [CPI/PIN SUBMIT]★★Video Proof Service★★Over 30% C.R on OGads★★Vouched by EARNERS★★ Pachu 120 19,658 35 minutes ago
Last Post: Pachu
  NEW SMMCART.NET ⏩ BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ⏪ HQ Cheap SMM Panel ⭐ 400+ Services ⭐ SmmCart 4 43 46 minutes ago
Last Post: SleepyFoX
  HOT DEAL [VIDEO INTRO SERVICE] ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ / Logo Intros / Explainer Videos / ★☆★ vidreelz 14 440 Yesterday, 02:06 AM
Last Post: lurkingh
  Phone Verification Service - $0.99 [EU - Worldwide] [Real Numbers] Daivanas 9 290 2017-12-12, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Daivanas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top