Sale [Aged][BQ]Facebook Verified account for sale [BQ][Aged]
2018-03-02, 10:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-03, 03:15 AM by toolformarketer.)
WELCOME
BUY Best Quality Aged Verified facebook account

All Block bypassed

[Image: Hd4oVUY.png]

Email : toolsfba0016@outlook.fr

-Accounts were registered from own dedicated, secure private proxies. This makes them HIGHLY TRUSTED by Facebook.
-All profiles are real-looking, with pictures according to gender and age. They have UNIQUE profile pictures, never used in other accounts, which make them SOLID accounts and trusted by Facebook,

-These accounts are perfect to promote your business, both for POST IN GROUPS about your product or service, or to build a BUSINESS ADS ACCOUNT to deliver paid ads after warmed-up enough.

Delivery Time:
24 H delivery after getting the payment, sometimes can be longer - maximum to 96 hours.
We must purchase RDP for you before delivery

Refund/Replacement Policy:

48H of warranty, we  will replace account only if is completely suspended from facebook

Rights:

We have all the rights to change the price as social media becomes harder !

Review:
[Image: Gbub1mv.png]

[Image: jD3wKko.png]
Share This Thread :

2018-03-02, 10:35 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-03-03, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-07, 05:16 PM by ArtoAllan.)
I got a review copy, and played around with the account for a few days. This is what I came up with.

Service:
The service is great, easy to get in contact with on skype and fixed the few issues I had with the account within a few hours. Seems like a really nice guy who wishes to help his customers aswell. 

Account acces:
Connecting trough the RDP is super easy, and all the details are listed for everyone to easy fill in the informations. The speed is fine aswell, cant really put a finger on anything here.

Account quality:
The account came with very few friends, but was aged as described and have had some daily acitvity over the last month or two. Which means that these accounts will be able to run ads aswell, considering you know how to warm up the ad treshold.

I dont really have anything to put on something, so I´ll rate the service in total 9.5/10 (Based on the last 0.5 could be left for upgrades when I get to test the account even more)

I will recommend this service if you're looking for cheap high quality facebook accounts for either group posting or ads.
Latest Thanks - View all

toolformarketer(2018-03-09 06:18 PM) 
2018-03-03, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-03, 04:35 PM by toolformarketer.)
(2018-03-03, 04:33 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: If you're looking for someone trusted to give a honest review, I´ll be available for testing out one of your accounts.
I've been working with facebook marketing for many years and got a broad experience in different methods of how to monetize a facebook account.
Might buy one my self, but will require a few good reviews from members I've known here on the forum, since you're a fairly new and not so active user here.

Best of luck.

Hello ,
We provide only 1 review copy please add us on skype , we can talk

Thank you
2018-03-05, 05:56 PM,
Facebook account available
2018-03-06, 06:07 PM,
New stock available waiting for review :)
2018-03-08, 04:18 PM,
Waiting for review.. , new Stock aged account available :)
2018-03-09, 06:19 PM,
(2018-03-03, 04:33 AM)ArtoAllan Wrote: I got a review copy, and played around with the account for a few days. This is what I came up with.

Service:
The service is great, easy to get in contact with on skype and fixed the few issues I had with the account within a few hours. Seems like a really nice guy who wishes to help his customers aswell. 

Account acces:
Connecting trough the RDP is super easy, and all the details are listed for everyone to easy fill in the informations. The speed is fine aswell, cant really put a finger on anything here.

Account quality:
The account came with very few friends, but was aged as described and have had some daily acitvity over the last month or two. Which means that these accounts will be able to run ads aswell, considering you know how to warm up the ad treshold.

I dont really have anything to put on something, so I´ll rate the service in total 9.5/10 (Based on the last 0.5 could be left for upgrades when I get to test the account even more)

I will recommend this service if you're looking for cheap high quality facebook accounts for either group posting or ads.

Thank you for your honest review :)
2018-03-11, 04:01 PM,
new stock available :)
2018-03-12, 10:52 PM,
New aged account available wating for other reviews :)