Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

SSM Panel YouTube and some help
2019-01-28, 10:04 PM,
Hi,

I just wanna start uploading videos on YouTube. I have some good niches and want to start.
Could somebody help me at the beginning? Could you give me some advices how to upload for aged account. I think about proxy server or sth like that.
Moreover I need to buy views, likes, comments. One problem is droppingg on these values. Could you recommend me and good SSM Panel with HQ services?

Thank you in advice,
greetings for you
Pablo<3
2019-01-28, 11:47 PM,
(2019-01-28, 10:04 PM)PabloEscobar Wrote: Hi,

I just wanna start uploading videos on YouTube. I have some good niches and want to start.
Could somebody help me at the beginning? Could you give me some advices how to upload for aged account. I think about proxy server or sth like that.
Moreover I need to buy views, likes, comments. One problem is droppingg on these values. Could you recommend me and good SSM Panel with HQ services?

Thank you in advice,
greetings for you
Pablo<3

Just buy at any Panel ... 90 % of this pannel are just reseller ... so doesnt matter where you buy you will get the same views ...
2019-01-30, 04:22 PM,
(2019-01-28, 10:04 PM)PabloEscobar Wrote: Hi,

Thank you in advice,
greetings for you
Pablo<3
Use proxy on your browser, try to upload it for one/two days as unlisted, later post it. It doesn't matter in which SMM panels will you buy things, they are from the same place.

[Image: gKDMHXV.png]
2019-01-30, 05:11 PM,
(2019-01-30, 04:22 PM)MyLead Wrote: Use proxy on your browser, try to upload it for one/two days as unlisted, later post it. It doesn't matter in which SMM panels will you buy things, they are from the same place.

... and don't use Google Chrome or Android for this, @PabloEscobar

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-01-30, 08:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-01-30, 08:59 PM by OldPva.)
Account choice is more important than smm service. If you want to get rank you need to high quality aged with videos.
2019-02-28, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-02-28, 08:48 AM by mrbelv.)
Try (...) - they don't use the same indian/russian services but do everything in-house. Go for quality only, it is more expensive but pays off at the end - especially with quality comments.

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2019-02-28, 09:29 AM,
(2019-02-28, 08:47 AM)mrbelv Wrote: Try (...) - they don't use the same indian/russian services but do everything in-house. Go for quality only, it is more expensive but pays off at the end - especially with quality comments.

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- Don't hijack other sales threads to promote you services/products.

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-06-04, 05:18 AM,
Most of the SMM panels don't make them by themselves they are just resselers