[SOLVED]Scammed by EgoManiac
2016-08-06, 05:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-03, 11:13 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Hello everyone,

First i need you to know that i am not good in english, so there would be some gramatical errors.

This user :- http://www.cpaelites.com/User-EgoManiac

Openned a Thread here : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Looking-...oupon-Code

Looking for an MVB Pro discount Code, I had 2 MVB License when i was Doing YT and recently because i moved to SEO, I barely use them anymore. So i planned to sell the remaining 1 MVB Pro license i had and i Pm'ed Him about the offer.
http://prntscr.com/c2ak04

Then we both started talking about the deal on skype, we fixed the deal at 40$ and as i am Indian the other users from india would know that indian paypal sucks so i asked him to pay for a tool which i would use and the tool was 20$ so he paid that and then i asked him to keep my 20$ i would use that tommorrow and i sent him the license.

He couldnt find the MVB pro setup and he downloaded a crack version of the software from somewhere and he said to me he got a virus from that. So he asked me to upload the setup file and send him and that is what i did as i uploaded the setup exe file to rghost.net

here the mvb pro set i sent him: http://fracton.rgho.st/6wdxDSXgv

After getting the setup file he kept on saying me that MVB and MVB pro are two different softwares and the license or the software i gave him isnt MVB Pro its just MVB where as anyone can download the above file and can see at the setup start that it is an MVB Pro setup, but he totally kept on denying the fact that MVB and MVB pro are same and he kept on pulling up videos from Youtube from 2012 and he kept on saying that they are different.

Picture: When asked for proof or skype share screen he said that he doesnt trust me and i am trying to get his ip lol and he downloaded some cracked version from somewhere and he kept on sending me a screenshot of that where as clearly that setup is MVB pro not that what he shows.

https://gyazo.com/8f531a135b6a598dd392ebda21811697

Picture: Sometimes on internet we see deceptive page ahead pages on file sharing sites and he saw that page on the file sharing site i uploaded the setup file on and id ask anyone to check if theres any deceptive content on that setup link or in that setup.

At the end when i totally lost my mind on him i actually didnt cared about the 20$ as i knew it i am not going to get it back i cursed him and also threatened him and i blocked him from my skype which really wasnt right to do but i couldnt help myself.

Picture:
I can also video the whole chat and upload it i dont really need that 20$ back and ill ban the license myself asking from the owner and if someone wants to verify the license isnt fake which i sent him let me know i can sent him the license for verification that it is MVB pro license.

I know i also violated a rule as license selling isnt allowed on CPAElites but as concerning about other users this guy in future can scam anyone else in anything if not stopped now so i made this report and i really want to see some action done on this guy.
2016-08-06, 05:20 PM,
The accused has been contacted and given 72 hours to reply to this thread
2016-08-07, 01:53 AM,
I never had intentions buying the license for this software, I only wanted the coupon code as I wanted the email/license to myself and I wanted to be guaranteed that is was Mass Video Blaster PRO (not Mass Video Blaster). But he was POSITIVE that it was for Mass Video Blaster Pro. I asked him if I could change the email to my own personal email, but he said that he used a stealth paypal on it because he is Indian and he forgot his email login.

1. He only is posting what he wants you to see. Prior to the "let me screen share" he was threatening me, saying he was going to find me, and he said he was doxxing me. Which is why I did not want to be in a call with him.https://i.gyazo.com/c51e54aff654bbc1696a...4b6bbb.png

2. The license did not work, and on top of that I did not have access to the email. I sent him $20 in advance, and after I told him the license did not work and I needed MVBP, he proceeded to call me 'retard', 'dumbass', and 'scum'. Look at his skype bio his website name is "f*ckoff.com", you can probablt tell what kind of person he is. He demanded that I send him another $20 for something that did not work for me. He continued wasting my time and I had to end up buying the license from the main website anyway (what Ive should have done in the first place). I tried resolving this on skype with him but its impossible as you can see. He even said himself, he only wants to try to f*ck me over. https://i.gyazo.com/a66c469b086b7326d99d...676e1f.png

3. Since I had to end up buying the license code myself anyway I just ignored him because like I said you cant come to an agreement with him. He is very ignorant in situations like this. At this point it was pretty obvious he is trying to play it off like I'm the one scamming him. He constantly kept telling me if I didnt send him $20 that I would be banned on cpaelites and he said something worse was going to happen to me. He figured I'd be scared since I'm a relatively new member on cpaelites, and he is pretty established here that I would send him the money. Im not falling for his scare tactics. Its not about the other $20, it's not a lot of money, but money is money, and is something doesnt work, why would I send more money?

Sucks it had to come to this. I do not want to continue to waste another second with him. In the end I lost $20 bucks. Lesson learned.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-08-08 06:57 AM) Grizzly(2016-08-07 06:13 PM) 
2016-08-07, 03:20 PM,
1. im uploading the whole conv. video on youtube and id post it here soon. Yes i threatened him and i also did say him that i will dox him but these didnt come out of my mouth untill he started saying that this isnt mvb pro and the setup i sent him contains a virus i was explaining every bit of stuff to him as i thought he is a newbie but he was constantly denying the fact that this license is for MVB and it isnt for MVB pro and at the last i lost my mind when he said me that the setup i sent him was not mvb and he sent me a screenshot of some dumb crack he downloaded from the internet as above ive posted the file sharing link where i uploaded the setup and every user is free to check if that file contains any virus or that setup file is deceptive it isnt of MVB.

2. The license worked and it works now as id ask any moderator to review this that the license is working and i still checked the license an minute ago. I did sent him MVBP Setup as you can see above i posted this setup link where i sent him the MVBP setup http://rgho.st/6wdxDSXgv <<<< Some please check this and post here if its MVBP or not. fu*ckoff.com has nothing to deal with my personality as my skype is my personal account and i wont explain you what i write there and if you are juding me by that basis then i saw that youre from hackforums where all have been others can also judge by that but i didnt. I tried to show him on my skype screen sharing call but he kept on saying that he doesnt trust me and im trying to get his ip idk why. Yes i definately said that as i already admitted that above but these words didnt come out at the start or when he asked me for license or MVBP setup i provided him with everything but still he kept on saying the license or the mvbp setup is deceptive as i still ask some moderator to review the whole deal or what i provided him and they all work guranteed still and at the end when i actually lost hope on the rest 20$ i did say them as i couldnt control my anger in that situation when he was actually denying the fact that they are working.

3. YES he did scam and he did it and i can say that if by looking at our whole conversation someone can say that i scammed him i would ask hawk eye right at that moment to ban me but here in this situation i didnt do anything wrong where as i tried to help him but he kept on lying to me and a scammer is always banned here and he scammed me now he's trying to be sentimental because youre new well it doesnt matters if someone is new or old we had seen some trusted members also decieving peoples and we've also seen new peoples scamming the elite members here it isnt about new or old or reputation i am talking about the reality and i still ask a moderator here to contact me for proof on this and i will be showing him from every place we started dealing from and what we ended up to.
2016-08-07, 07:34 PM,
Confused There is no smiley who eat popcorn Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

xujambambam(2016-08-07 08:39 PM) 
2016-08-07, 08:47 PM,
EgoManiac's version of the story sounds a lot better.

[Image: giphy.gif]
2016-08-07, 08:54 PM,
(2016-08-07, 06:21 PM)Airborne Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 06:14 PM)Jayzzz Wrote: Airborne

You got busted in your own trap man. You are a scammer and I don't know to how many people you are selling same license.
You never know when Karma gets you.

Wtf ? Man who said i sold same license ? why are u calling me a scammer ? Did i sc@m u ever ? I havent even talked to you ever.

Well i went to google translate and what you wrote means: you are a mother... did he even gave you a reason to say that?
2016-08-07, 09:09 PM,
(2016-08-06, 05:06 PM)Airborne Wrote: Hello everyone,

First i need you to know that i am not good in english, so there would be some gramatical errors.

This user :- /User-EgoManiac

Openned a Thread here : /Thread-Looking-for-Mass-Video-Blaster-Pro-Discount-Coupon-Code

Looking for an MVB Pro discount Code, I had 2 MVB License when i was Doing YT and recently because i moved to SEO, I barely use them anymore. So i planned to sell the remaining 1 MVB Pro license i had and i Pm'ed Him about the offer.
/c2ak04

Then we both started talking about the deal on skype, we fixed the deal at 40$ and as i am Indian the other users from india would know that indian paypal sucks so i asked him to pay for a tool which i would use and the tool was 20$ so he paid that and then i asked him to keep my 20$ i would use that tommorrow and i sent him the license.

He couldnt find the MVB pro setup and he downloaded a crack version of the software from somewhere and he said to me he got a virus from that. So he asked me to upload the setup file and send him and that is what i did as i uploaded the setup exe file to rghost.net

here the mvb pro set i sent him: /6wdxDSXgv

After getting the setup file he kept on saying me that MVB and MVB pro are two different softwares and the license or the software i gave him isnt MVB Pro its just MVB where as anyone can download the above file and can see at the setup start that it is an MVB Pro setup, but he totally kept on denying the fact that MVB and MVB pro are same and he kept on pulling up videos from Youtube from 2012 and he kept on saying that they are different.

Picture:
When asked for proof or skype share screen he said that he doesnt trust me and i am trying to get his ip lol and he downloaded some cracked version from somewhere and he kept on sending me a screenshot of that where as clearly that setup is MVB pro not that what he shows.

https://gyazo.com/8f531a135b6a598dd392ebda21811697

Picture: Sometimes on internet we see deceptive page ahead pages on file sharing sites and he saw that page on the file sharing site i uploaded the setup file on and id ask anyone to check if theres any deceptive content on that setup link or in that setup.

At the end when i totally lost my mind on him i actually didnt cared about the 20$ as i knew it i am not going to get it back i cursed him and also threatened him and i blocked him from my skype which really wasnt right to do but i couldnt help myself.

Picture:

I can also video the whole chat and upload it i dont really need that 20$ back and ill ban the license myself asking from the owner and if someone wants to verify the license isnt fake which i sent him let me know i can sent him the license for verification that it is MVB pro license.

I know i also violated a rule as license selling isnt allowed on CPAElites but as concerning about other users this guy in future can sc@m anyone else in anything if not stopped now so i made this report and i really want to see some action done on this guy.

(2016-08-07, 01:53 AM)EgoManiac Wrote: I never had intentions buying the license for this software, I only wanted the coupon code as I wanted the email/license to myself and I wanted to be guaranteed that is was Mass Video Blaster PRO (not Mass Video Blaster). But he was POSITIVE that it was for Mass Video Blaster Pro. I asked him if I could change the email to my own personal email, but he said that he used a stealth paypal on it because he is Indian and he forgot his email login.

1. He only is posting what he wants you to see. Prior to the "let me screen share" he was threatening me, saying he was going to find me, and he said he was doxxing me. Which is why I did not want to be in a call with him.https://i.gyazo.com/c51e54aff654bbc1696a...4b6bbb.png

2. The license did not work, and on top of that I did not have access to the email. I sent him $20 in advance, and after I told him the license did not work and I needed MVBP, he proceeded to call me 'retard', 'dumbass', and 'scum'. Look at his skype bio his website name is "f*ckoff.com", you can probablt tell what kind of person he is. He demanded that I send him another $20 for something that did not work for me. He continued wasting my time and I had to end up buying the license from the main website anyway (what Ive should have done in the first place). I tried resolving this on skype with him but its impossible as you can see. He even said himself, he only wants to try to f*ck me over. https://i.gyazo.com/a66c469b086b7326d99d...676e1f.png

3. Since I had to end up buying the license code myself anyway I just ignored him because like I said you cant come to an agreement with him. He is very ignorant in situations like this. At this point it was pretty obvious he is trying to play it off like I'm the one scamming him. He constantly kept telling me if I didnt send him $20 that I would be banned on cpaelites and he said something worse was going to happen to me. He figured I'd be scared since I'm a relatively new member on cpaelites, and he is pretty established here that I would send him the money. Im not falling for his scare tactics. Its not about the other $20, it's not a lot of money, but money is money, and is something doesnt work, why would I send more money?

Sucks it had to come to this. I do not want to continue to waste another second with him. In the end I lost $20 bucks. Lesson learned.

I see WarAffiliate has already posted here and contacted the accused. I'm leaving this with WarAffiliate then.
2016-08-08, 06:12 AM,
Sorry for thw delay, we got typhoon here in my place.

Please listen to me and my idea below.

I would suggest that Airbone give back the 20$ that has been sent by egoManiac. Since Airbone can chnage any details to that license airborne can still retrieve it. Nothing to lose on both of your side, its only your time were waisted.

I don't want to ban anyone so if you think you both can do my advice then were good.

Let me know if you want that idea.
2016-08-08, 03:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-08, 03:58 PM by Airborne.)
(2016-08-08, 06:12 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Sorry for thw delay, we got typhoon here in my place.

Please listen to me and my idea below.

I would suggest that Airbone give back the 20$ that has been sent by egoManiac. Since Airbone can chnage any details to that license airborne can still retrieve it. Nothing to lose on both of your side, its only your time were waisted.

I don't want to ban anyone so if you think you both can do my advice then were good.

Let me know if you want that idea.

Ok, if thats the decision i will send him his 20$ that he sent me

Btw i need sometime to send it to him untill i get my payment as the money is auto withdrawn to my bank so untill my payment comes, i cant send him his money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scammed by Peptide gobbler99 1 405 2017-05-01, 12:19 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammed By diezel amirali00124 1 437 2017-04-05, 03:43 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Scammed by DevInc FRENCHINDAHOOD 5 1,445 2016-10-19, 10:12 AM
Last Post: MotherLoadDolla
  Scammed by why2001 Mademan 12 2,186 2016-08-06, 06:00 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Thelegend Scammed Me And Now Trying To Scam Others Here Before5am 16 2,235 2016-06-23, 05:25 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top