Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

SMS Marketing Ideas and Resources
2020-02-10, 10:48 AM,
Hi everyone,
So I have been searching but haven't found what i was looking for, if anything really, largely because SMS is too short a phrase to search effectively. But I was wondering, has anyone used SMS marketing for CPA, to US numbers specifically. Was it cost-effective and what are the best methods for this? Do you pay an outside service, use a php script, or a combination? If anyone has a link to a guide, or thread, or some advice, anything would be so much appreciated! PM me if you have any desire to even slightly provide some mentorship, as I am new to CPA marketing, but I'm a life-long career marketer in the US with TONs and TONs of unique ideas that I believe will be extremely valuable in the future, but getting started can often be the hardest part and someone with experience can make that a much quicker process.

Like I said, I can't find much out there in regards to SMS marketing and how it works with CPA, but I have a super high quality highly targeted US only database with cellphone numbers and emails of over 50k geographically, career, and economically similar individuals, that I developed over the years in my professional life and I have some big ideas to market to them, but I want to get it right and do all my research.

Before I start to email them, I believe I need to establish some authority and report with them and will have to develop an authority website for this. Until then, to test the waters, and because I think its likely a more responsive method with fewer challenges, I believe that I can reach them with SMS for some very high commission CPA offers that will hopefully convert and not only make me money but be helpful to them also.

Thanks for reading and in advance for your help, and sorry if I missed an obvious SMS marketing thread or something! I couldn't find much via search so I opted to make a post and ask directly!