===> SERVICES CLOSED <=== DELETE THIS THREAD
2016-07-07, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-12-13, 08:12 PM by BionicMarketing.)
===> SERVICES CLOSED <===
2016-07-08, 04:12 PM,
How old are these accounts?
Have they been verified by FB?
Did they have any other payment method besides PayPal added (Noticed that PP can throw issues with FB)
Have they been farmed?
How long has there been activity on these accounts?
How many friends does an avg. acc have?
Does it have custom interest, likes, friends, activity etc.. to prevent footprints?

Let me know!

Good luck with sales !
2016-07-08, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-08, 04:28 PM by BionicMarketing.)
(2016-07-08, 04:12 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote: How old are these accounts?
Did they have any other payment method besides PayPal added (Noticed that PP can throw issues with FB)
Have they been farmed?
Does it have custom interest, likes, friends, activity etc.. to prevent footprints?

Let me know!

Good luck with sales !

Thank you for your interest.

Depends, they can have a month or more.

Verification process is only when you get your account banned/flagged, our accounts don't have any flag/ban history so...

Did they have any other payment method besides PayPal added (Noticed that PP can throw issues with FB)?
Each account have paypal added, and we paid the first bills with that same payment method, for our experience paypal don't throw any issues in FB, and you can always add your own card/paypal and pay the bills is your choice :)

Have they been farmed?
Yes our accounts are farmed, with real human activity!

Like I said we do real human activity, so they have friends, likes, groups,
fanpage added with real activity, they have everything that a normal account
have :)
2016-07-08, 04:29 PM,
(2016-07-08, 04:27 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote:
Have they been farmed?

Let me know!

Good luck with sales !

Verification process is only when you get your account banned/flagged, our accounts don't have any flag/ban history so...

Did they have any other payment method besides PayPal added (Noticed that PP can throw issues with FB)?
Each account have paypal added, and we paid the first bills with that same payment method, for our experience paypal don't throw any issues in FB, and you can always add your own card/paypal and pay the bills is your choice :)

Have they been farmed?

fanpage added with real activity, they have everything with a normal account
Thanks for the quick response.
Although a random account verification happens all the time, do you supply the materials needed to verify the accoun(ID/Bank statement) or is the account then just lost?
2016-07-08, 04:38 PM,
(2016-07-08, 04:29 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 04:27 PM)BionicMarketing Wrote:
Have they been farmed?

Let me know!

Good luck with sales !

Have they been farmed?

fanpage added with real activity, they have everything with a normal account
Thanks for the quick response.
Although a random account verification happens all the time, do you supply the materials needed to verify the accoun(ID/Bank statement) or is the account then just lost?

When you get your account flagged, and if you try to send documents to facebook support department, they do a manual review in your account (95% of times they don't even reply you), if you have BH ads running, the possibility to get your account back is 0%, is useless try to send ID/bank statements docs, when you do BH ads... if you are doing WH ads, well maybe you have 3% of chance to get your account back, but like I said our service is selling accounts, we don't provide documents for anything here.
2016-07-08, 05:04 PM,
Never believed a such kind of programs and I liked in video one thing that you can save your personal notes here.. :D Of course save your bank details and other important stuff like paypal.. Well played.
2016-07-08, 05:24 PM,
(2016-07-08, 05:04 PM)Predatorius Wrote: Never believed a such kind of programs and I liked in video one thing that you can save your personal notes here.. :D Of course save your bank details and other important stuff like paypal.. Well played.

Our software is to help our customers to have a good and safe connection with our accounts, you can use it or not, is your choice, is also free of virus you can scan in any online/offline scanner. thank you anyway ;)
2016-07-11, 05:59 AM,
Looks real good. FB ads was the only method i banked with but i cant afford to pay 750$ now :)

glws
2016-07-11, 06:26 AM,
(2016-07-11, 05:59 AM)Memories Wrote: Looks real good. FB ads was the only method i banked with but i cant afford to pay 750$ now :)

glws

Thank you Memories, isn't a cheap product I know but if you have a marketing strategy, having our accounts can bring you a lot of benefits and profits, if you use them properly, if you want I can give a discount, feel free to contact me on skype: bionicmarketing
2016-07-11, 03:20 PM,
Looks really nice to me too but it seems a bit high priced for me also.
Would you mind answering a few questions through Skype?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SMMCART.NET ⏩ BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ⏪ HQ Cheap SMM Panel ⭐ 400+ Services ⭐ SmmCart 4 113 Today, 12:53 AM
Last Post: SleepyFoX
  SALE SMMARMY.com | SMM Panel | Youtube Views Working | All Social Media Services Working smmarmy 64 1,468 Yesterday, 01:57 AM
Last Post: smmarmy
  HOT DEAL [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 14 764 2017-12-11, 08:51 AM
Last Post: allkindsofgains
  DISCOUNT *** Closed *** dkmlg 450 47,023 2017-12-10, 06:33 PM
Last Post: dkmlg
  DISCOUNT Celebrify.us! | Quality & Affordable Services | Instagram, Facebook, Youtube & More! Mr. Burnham 76 4,941 2017-12-08, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Mr. Burnham

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top