[SERVICE] HQ C# Custom Cheats, Videos.
2013-10-04, 02:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-12, 03:40 AM by Ohay.)
HQ C# CUSTOM CHEATS, VIDEOS SERVICE RESUMED! 2015-07-11
FIRST TWO CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE A DISCOUNT!

Hello, I decided to create a service where I will be creating a fake hacks(or real) which you request in c#.
What can I offer?

Appearance:
- Custom Title Bar
- Custom Window Form
- Custom animations
- Custom progressbar's, (if you got any idea, just msg)
- Custom colour schemes to match
- Provide me your PSD files, and i can add them too
- Make video showing the program (i will montage it to make it working)

Coding:
I can code whatever you want, from basic fake programs(textboxs, progressbars, panels) to something harder like tibia bot(ofcourse price will much higher).

Additional Services:
- High quality video [No review copies]

Prices:
Well, the price depends on few things -
- How long it took me to create it
- Level of difficulty
- HQ Video
- Project
HQ Advanced Fake Program(Hack, bot etc.) - 7$
HQ Basic Fake Program(with details) - 3,5$(if the program needs to spend more time, the price will be higher)
Additional:
HQ Video(showing my program works) - 3$
Project - 2$

Details which you need to write me:
-What you order,
- Niche,
- Small description,
- PSD File(if there is),
- Video info(if you ordered),
- Hack/Program outline.*

Payments:
Actually i accept only payments via PayPal.
The payments are collected before work is handed over, You will have gotten a chance to mess around with the draft versions.

Proofs:
I got screenshoot's of mine last created 2 hacks, But i'm not sure that i'm allowed to post niches here.

GENERAL INFO:
Before you pay me, I will send you the draft copy of the program which will be watermarked on the middle with text "This file is fake, do not download".
If you don't like the draft copy, and wanna change something just write me what should be fixed.
You can make maximum 3 updates.
The delivery time ranges from 1 to 10 days. When I have no requests and I'm free I can start do your program instantly.
If you cancel the order when I will be in progress of doing that program, i have rights to use that program and niche to gain money back for my lost time.
If I can't end a task, I will notify user as fast as it's possible.
You have 1 week to review your program, and request 3 updates.
I'm not responsible for any problems you cause to yourself with files created.

*Hack/Program outline.
Title:
Functionality:
Buttons, TextBoxes(and other):
File Version:
File Names:

If you got any questions about mine service, keep free to post them here.

REVIEWS FROM OTHER FORUM ABOUT MINE SERVICE.

amru108 Wrote:So I took a review copy. Ohay's work is simply awesome. Period.

The cheat that he provided me is 100% what I have requested. It looks super clean and neat. It is some kind of simple but complex. So, to explain the last statement, for the people who are going to download it is simple to use, but has a lot of functions. The design looks awesome, like everything was put in the place where it belonged.

Besides this, Ohay tries to make the best of his service and first of all makes a screen of how it looks like, asks you if you like it then after you receive his work asks you if there is anything you do not like. Plus he worked hard for what I have requested. Imagine I have requested a lot of things and he has worked the whole day to create this. If he does that for a review copy then if he gets paid he will do magic.

So as my final words I can say that I highly vouch for him and I can assure you he will make you a good looking *something you want* :)

Saiyan Wrote:Service approved. OP provided some samples of his work and they look great :)
Vouch.

Amigo Wrote:Vouch for this service. Created a great unique hack application with the custom stuff I asked to be added. Will purchase soon :)
2013-10-04, 09:12 PM,
I would like to hire you,i already have finished VB application.Your job will be to record video with voice and proof + text. If you are interested please pm me.
2013-10-04, 10:16 PM,
(2013-10-04, 09:12 PM)chavla Wrote: I would like to hire you,i already have finished VB application.Your job will be to record video with voice and proof + text. If you are interested please pm me.
Sorry to say that, but I'm making videos only when you order mine program.
Regards, Ohay.
2013-10-04, 10:18 PM,
Any review copies ??? as the vouches are not from this forum.
2013-10-04, 10:23 PM,
(2013-10-04, 10:18 PM)#CPA Wrote: Any review copies ??? as the vouches are not from this forum.
Well, I proved mine program to LinX, so it should be enough. Sorry, I would like to do a review, but I just got no time for that. I have service on other forum too, so MAYBE if i get free time. :)
Regards, Ohay.
2013-10-05, 04:22 AM,
Could you do high quality videos to my niche for $3? If so, PM me :)

repetition
2013-10-05, 09:28 PM,
Please can you pm you with your skype or something :)
2013-10-05, 09:40 PM,
Hey what is estimated price for simple http request bot (bot that didt took much bandwith) for site like vagex, u2bviews etc? no need pm i think..just reply here..if affordable I pm u Smile
2013-10-06, 04:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-06, 04:02 AM by Ohay.)
Well, there is writed:
(2013-10-04, 02:47 AM)Ohay Wrote: HQ Advanced Fake Program(Hack, bot etc.) - 10$
I'm able to do a fake vagex bot if you want.
2013-10-06, 01:26 PM,
Im in need of your service, please pm me for details.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SALE HQ Videos with proof starting from 15$ alex9971 13 814 2 minutes ago
Last Post: Whiss
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 237 35,818 2 minutes ago
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  [HQ] Youtube Comment / Upvote Shop [Personal Channels] [+Drip-Feed] [+Custom] YTComments 20 1,346 7 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  JUST LAUNCHED [HQ] PS Store - Landing Page ramifenili 27 1,462 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Endeavour
  SALE [HQ] Spotify Premium Unlimited - Landing Page ramifenili 16 1,016 Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Last Post: ramifenili

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top