SEO for Small Local Business
2015-03-29, 07:23 AM,
Hey guys,

I'm on a mission of improving the ranking of a small local company.
I want to improve it for keywords that are related with dental clinics, and I want it to be targeted for people in my city and nearby.

What I've done is written down the best keywords for that purpose , like "dentista lisboa" which means "dentist lisbon" , and that would somehow target people in lisbon that are looking for a dentist.
I've added the meta tags , google+ page, facebook page , added it to some online company index. Did some onpage SEO, not much.

What else would fit my campaign?
Facebook advertising? Google adwords?

Do you know any good Whitehat SEO service?

Any reccomendations?

XD I suck at SEO.

Warmest Regards,

Ed
Latest Thanks - View all

capitalistpig50(2015-04-30 05:58 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2015-03-29, 07:29 AM,
Facebook ads are a very good idea because you can laser target your audience (things like age, gender, interests,....)
It's always the best to SEO your site yourself, just look around there enough threads on the forum.

And if you want to buy a service you could check out this site:
https://www.seoclerk.com/

Good Luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2015-03-29 08:40 AM) 

Need help with anything German related? Just PM me!

My tutorials so far:
3x Black/Whitehat Niches
How to add a countdown to your LP - will increase your conversions/CTR
2015-03-29, 07:33 AM,
(2015-03-29, 07:29 AM)allnet Wrote: Facebook ads are a very good idea because you can laser target your audience (things like age, gender, interests,....)
It's always the best to SEO your site yourself, just look around there enough threads on the forum.

Good Luck.

Absolutely agree. Altough I read some blogs that were against facebook marketing, since it wasn't as effective as it was made out to be.
I'm not that good at SEO.

The problem with SEOClerks is that I don't know who I can trust there.
Even though they might say the service they provide is Whitehat, it might turn out to be Blackhat, which could end up in me getting my website penalized by google.

Editify's Share Index

2015-03-29, 07:37 AM,
(2015-03-29, 07:33 AM)editify Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 07:29 AM)allnet Wrote: Facebook ads are a very good idea because you can laser target your audience (things like age, gender, interests,....)

Good Luck.

Absolutely agree. Altough I read some blogs that were against facebook marketing, since it wasn't as effective as it was made out to be.
I'm not that good at SEO.

The problem with SEOClerks is that I don't know who I can trust there.
Even though they might say the service they provide is Whitehat, it might turn out to be Blackhat, which could end up in me getting my website penalized by google.

Thats why I said better do it yourself :P

I'm not a SEO expert, but google loves content.
Your content should be unique and your keywords included.

And some manual backlinks also shouldn't harm your ranking.
This thread should help: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-HOT-SHAR...84-UPDATED
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2015-03-29 08:35 AM) 

Need help with anything German related? Just PM me!

My tutorials so far:
3x Black/Whitehat Niches
How to add a countdown to your LP - will increase your conversions/CTR
2015-03-29, 09:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-29, 09:17 AM by Night_Wolf.)
(2015-03-29, 07:23 AM)editify Wrote: Hey guys,

I want to improve it for keywords that are related with dental clinics, and I want it to be targeted for people in my city and nearby.

What I've done is written down the best keywords for that purpose , like "dentista lisboa" which means "dentist lisbon" , and that would somehow target people in lisbon that are looking for a dentist.
I've added the meta tags , google+ page, facebook page , added it to some online company index. Did some onpage SEO, not much.

Skip Seoclerks.

- Onpage SEO including your target kw+location
- Citations
- BACKLINKS (PBN)
- Backlinks from local sites/directories

This is crucial for local. I've done sh!tload of local SEO.

FB for local is very tricky. Adwords only if you have proper budget and know what you are doing and can get good ROI on it.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2015-03-29 07:12 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-03-29, 07:15 PM,
(2015-03-29, 09:17 AM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Skip Seoclerks.

- Citations
- BACKLINKS (PBN)

FB for local is very tricky. Adwords only if you have proper budget and know what you are doing and can get good ROI on it.

Thanks man

What do you mean by location in onpage SEO , and citations?

As I don't have a big budget I'll skip adwords... but FB is luring me in , as it laser targets the clients I need.

Editify's Share Index

2015-03-29, 07:57 PM,
(2015-03-29, 07:15 PM)editify Wrote:

Skip Seoclerks.

- Citations
- BACKLINKS (PBN)

Thanks man

As I don't have a big budget I'll skip adwords... but FB is luring me in , as it laser targets the clients I need.

How are you going to do FB for local? People won't like a page for dentists and for just general ads you can do something like discounts and target your city etc but again that's not targeted since very small percent of people need dental work, like I said FB is not a good solution for local.

Onpage: include your keywords like lisbon dentist in title/URL/meta description/H1/few times on page but of course vary the kws like dentist lisbon best lisbon dentists etc depending which kws people search. Also use schema markup for local, you have generator for that to put in your footer. Put NAP on every page on your site and keep it exactly the same everywhere (name address phone number, look on Google how to do it exactly), is very important.

Also look on Google for citations, example:
http://www.localvisibilitysystem.com/def...citations/
Citations are crucial for local and you can't get in 7 pack in local results without them. Also keep them exactly the same everywhere, if you don't you'll mess everything up.
Latest Thanks - View all

editify(2015-03-30 05:06 AM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-03-30, 05:13 AM,
(2015-03-29, 07:57 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 07:15 PM)editify Wrote:

Skip Seoclerks.

- Citations
- BACKLINKS (PBN)

Thanks man

How are you going to do FB for local? People won't like a page for dentists and for just general ads you can do something like discounts and target your city etc but again that's not targeted since very small percent of people need dental work, like I said FB is not a good solution for local.

Onpage: include your keywords like lisbon dentist in title/URL/meta description/H1/few times on page but of course vary the kws like dentist lisbon best lisbon dentists etc depending which kws people search. Also use schema markup for local, you have generator for that to put in your footer. Put NAP on every page on your site and keep it exactly the same everywhere (name address phone number, look on Google how to do it exactly), is very important.

Also look on Google for citations, example:
/definitive-local-search-citations/
Citations are crucial for local and you can't get in 7 pack in local results without them. Also keep them exactly the same everywhere, if you don't you'll mess everything up.

Did everything you mentioned, except backlinks, which I don't really know how to. Thanks alot mate.
My onpage SEO and the keyword density probably isn't the best, but I think it should be enough to improve my ranking.

Thanks a lot again mate

Editify's Share Index

2015-12-17, 01:32 PM,
also include some variation of the local keywords if apply, dentist in Lisbon, lisbon dentist, all the variation you can think off, and the suburbs if apply

one page can rank automatically for all the variations, if the keywords are not targeted from other SEO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 4 91 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: 5light
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 323 10 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 6 165 10 hours ago
Last Post: specz34
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 297 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 8 329 2017-10-22, 12:29 AM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top