SEO and Wordpress related question
2014-10-02, 02:17 AM,
im going to try churn and burn and have a few questions which are below:

1. whats the best to rank web 2.0, facebook, youtube vids etc. for longest lasting ranking?

2. is a free subdomain gonna affect ranking in bad or good way for example myname.wordpress.com?

3. if i make multiple sites on wordpress using 1 account do i risk getting all my work removed?

4. how many churn and burn backlinks do you think is needed for this keyword to rank first page? http://gyazo.com/faa8b2321672ad247c46376ffe759e9c About 3,650,000 results
2014-10-02, 02:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-02, 02:36 AM by PixelPurpose.)
1. There is basically no guarantee. But there are few ways, that still aren't 100% proven to protect your site from sandboxing. Depends on how good the service you order is or if your doing it yourself then how well you know your stuff. Avoid using blogspot, better stick with wordpress or self hosted domain, they will take longer to rank but will stay up longer. Make sure you optimize the on-page SEO and site speed to get your rankings faster, which will result in a longer time to gain profit.

2. Use of subdomains shouldn't affect SEO in any way. Only perhaps if your domain has already been blacklisted. I would avoid combining use of subdomains on your own domains and C&B, but for your example: yourname.wordpress.com it doesn't affect your rankings in any way other than how wordpress sites usually are being ranked by google.

3. In my opinion, unless wordpress.com decides to take some action against you, something like that wont be an issue. I haven't heard that your account information could affect your rank, which means that Google will threat each site seperately.

4. Keyword planner isn't a competition analysis tool, the competition in this tool is based only on how competitive the advertising for specific keyword is. Also the amount of results is +/- an indication of competition but really we can't tell you much since we don't know the authority of top 10 sites for this keyword.
Latest Thanks - View all

Conley18(2014-10-02 02:54 AM) 

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2014-10-02, 02:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-02, 03:11 AM by Conley18.)
(2014-10-02, 02:34 AM)President Wrote: 1. There is basically no guarantee. But there are few ways, that still aren't 100% proven to protect your site from sandboxing. Depends on how good the service you order is or if your doing it yourself then how well you know your stuff. Avoid using blogspot, better stick with wordpress or self hosted domain, they will take longer to rank but will stay up longer. Make sure you optimize the on-page SEO and site speed to get your rankings faster, which will result in a longer time to gain profit.

2. Use of subdomains shouldn't affect SEO in any way. Only perhaps if your domain has already been blacklisted. I would avoid combining use of subdomains on your own domains and C&B, but for your example: yourname.wordpress.com it doesn't affect your rankings in any way other than how wordpress sites usually are being ranked by google.

3. In my opinion, unless wordpress.com decides to take some action against you, something like that wont be an issue. I haven't heard that your account information could affect your rank, which means that Google will threat each site seperately.

4. Keyword planner isn't a competition analysis tool, the competition in this tool is based only on how competitive the advertising for specific keyword is. Also the amount of results is +/- an indication of competition but really we can't tell you much since we don't know the authority of top 10 sites for this keyword.

Great answers! +6 for the time of writing this nicely detailed responce to my question :D
2014-10-02, 01:21 PM,
(2014-10-02, 02:55 AM)Conley18 Wrote:
(2014-10-02, 02:34 AM)President Wrote: 1. There is basically no guarantee. But there are few ways, that still aren't 100% proven to protect your site from sandboxing. Depends on how good the service you order is or if your doing it yourself then how well you know your stuff. Avoid using blogspot, better stick with wordpress or self hosted domain, they will take longer to rank but will stay up longer. Make sure you optimize the on-page SEO and site speed to get your rankings faster, which will result in a longer time to gain profit.

Great answers! +6 for the time of writing this nicely detailed responce to my question :D

No problems man, that's what we're here for. If there's anything else feel free to ask!

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2014-10-02, 02:54 PM,
(2014-10-02, 02:17 AM)Conley18 Wrote: 1. whats the best to rank web 2.0, facebook, youtube vids etc. for longest lasting ranking?

2. is a free subdomain gonna affect ranking in bad or good way for example myname.wordpress.com?

3. if i make multiple sites on wordpress using 1 account do i risk getting all my work removed?

4. how many churn and burn backlinks do you think is needed for this keyword to rank first page? /faa8b2321672ad247c46376ffe759e9c About 3,650,000 results
1. Sent you a strategy via PM for this.

2. New subdomain is same as a new domain, is totally separate from the root domain, so there are no good or bad sides to it, is just a new domain in google's eyes.

3. It should be fine, but again if you don't want to risk anything, just make new accounts.

4. Number of monthly searches is meaningless and doesn't tell us anything. You need to check competition and what sites on first page are doing in terms of SEO, check out my thread to learn how to do this: http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-29068.html
Latest Thanks - View all

Conley18(2014-10-02 09:18 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress juice martek 3 77 2017-12-13, 06:16 PM
Last Post: martek
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 310 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 241 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top