SEO - What tools do you use to generate unique articles?
2016-03-09, 05:22 PM,
I'm in need of some tools that can help me generate unique articles for SEO in multiple languages. If anyone has some good tools, please share!
2016-03-09, 05:35 PM,
I don't have any tools buy I can suggest you KontentMachine :)

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2016-03-09, 07:39 PM,
(2016-03-09, 05:35 PM)mshajid Wrote: I don't have any tools buy I can suggest you KontentMachine :)

I also don't use any tools, but i have somethig called article spinner. OP maybe that can help you
2016-03-09, 10:19 PM,
It clearly depends on what you are going to use them for.
Like money site or Tiers. Also I havent find any one creating articles on Multiple languages.

Besides WordAi creaters recently launched a new tool named as Article Forge I have been beta testing it and it seems fine.

Curates a lot of articles and generates a unique readable article.
You can go with Article Builder or Kontent machine
2016-03-13, 07:28 PM,
(2016-03-09, 05:22 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: I'm in need of some tools that can help me generate unique articles for SEO in multiple languages. If anyone has some good tools, please share!

You can use software like Kontent Machine 3 to create your articles, however, remember this... no article software will generate money site usable articles. When they say their software can generate (unique) articles it means you must spin them as well, they are only for throw away tier websites nothing else, also, something else to consider, I'm assuming you would be wanting to use SEO software such as the GSA, the problem you have with article software is the spinners you can use with API's such as TBH don't spin multiple languages.

You would need to MANUALLY spin articles in multiple languages, I believe the only spinners that let you spin multiple languages would be the SpinnerChief, these are pretty important things to consider before you buy anything. The reason I say that is because you can not use the auto fill for example on the GSA, so manually spinning them would be your only option.
2016-03-13, 07:43 PM,
(2016-03-13, 07:28 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 05:22 PM)YoYoSquad Wrote: I'm in need of some tools that can help me generate unique articles for SEO in multiple languages. If anyone has some good tools, please share!

You can use software like Kontent Machine 3 to create your articles, however, remember this... no article software will generate money site usable articles. When they say their software can generate (unique) articles it means you must spin them as well, they are only for throw away tier websites nothing else, also, something else to consider, I'm assuming you would be wanting to use SEO software such as the GSA, the problem you have with article software is the spinners you can use with API's such as TBH don't spin multiple languages.

You would need to MANUALLY spin articles in multiple languages, I believe the only spinners that let you spin multiple languages would be the SpinnerChief, these are pretty important things to consider before you buy anything. The reason I say that is because you can not use the auto fill for example on the GSA, so manually spinning them would be your only option.

Then when i use my software who scrape google article and rewrite it , it's useless?. I mean i have no chance to have my article ranked with this type of software? the best way is to hire someone who can write an article and i have more chance to rank this article?
2016-03-13, 08:02 PM,
(2016-03-13, 07:43 PM)euforio Wrote:

Then when i use my software who scrape google article and rewrite it , it's useless?. I mean i have no chance to have my article ranked with this type of software? the best way is to hire someone who can write an article and i have more chance to rank this article?

If you're using C&B it's fine, if you want to stay ranked then it's not.
2016-03-13, 08:10 PM,
Only my brain buddy.
2016-03-13, 08:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-13, 08:49 PM by euforio.)
(2016-03-13, 08:02 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Gnerally i use these article on my money site with a /blog section but maybe its better to use these article on web 2 blog with the link of my money site at the middle of the article

I use this software if you have any review about it . if you say me these kind of article are useless for ranking my long tail keyword then i will stop my subscription

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-100-Cont...t-software
Generally i use these article on my main money site in the section http://www.aaaaaaa.com/blog but maybe its better to use these article on web 2.0 blog with the link of my money site on the article

Don't understand why all of you say than its better to have an other blog than your website for post article with the link of your website . I see too many site with a blog section and spun content who rank on first page
2016-03-14, 02:14 PM,
(2016-03-13, 08:44 PM)euforio Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 08:02 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Gnerally i use these article on my money site with a /blog section but maybe its better to use these article on web 2 blog with the link of my money site at the middle of the article

I use this software if you have any review about it . if you say me these kind of article are useless for ranking my long tail keyword then i will stop my subscription

/Thread-100-Content-Automation-Looks-Human-Written-Passes-Copyscape-intelligent-software
Generally i use these article on my main money site in the section http://www.aaaaaaa.com/blog but maybe its better to use these article on web 2.0 blog with the link of my money site on the article

Don't understand why all of you say than its better to have an other blog than your website for post article with the link of your website . I see too many site with a blog section and spun content who rank on first page

As I said already if you're using generated articles on money sites that is a BIG risk, yes, even if they pass Copyscape it can be a risk too. If you're using C&B however as said it's not so much of a problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PBN articles martek 2 91 2017-10-14, 03:15 PM
Last Post: martek
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 846 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 677 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight