SEO Service recommendation?
2014-06-22, 04:52 PM,
Hello!

I am curious if you know some good SEO Services to rank Niche Websites. Should be guaranteed rankings of course and I would be willing to pay a good amount of Money too.

Kind Regards,
Ultimate

[Image: ban7.png]
2014-06-22, 08:31 PM,
buy from odesk.com or freelancer.com you can find there good and reliable services Grin

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-06-23, 01:41 AM,
Buy blog network links from high PR/DA/PA domains. Check out the other forums and you will see lot of sellers for such services.
2014-06-23, 01:57 AM,
(2014-06-23, 01:41 AM)getparam Wrote: Buy blog network links from high PR/DA/PA domains. Check out the other forums and you will see lot of sellers for such services.

That. There is the Authority service here too! Try that out maybe.
2014-06-23, 02:29 AM,
Don't buy blog networks links.

Just create your own PBN, with that investment you can create your own blog network...

Just search!
Latest Thanks - View all

Night_Wolf(2014-06-23 05:12 PM) 
2014-06-23, 02:36 AM,
SEOClerks.com? Don't they have some good SEO services?

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-06-23, 05:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-23, 05:15 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2014-06-23, 02:36 AM)User Wrote: SEOClerks.com? Don't they have some good SEO services?
lol no, that's like rock bottom of quality

(2014-06-22, 04:52 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Hello!

I am curious if you know some good SEO Services to rank Niche Websites. Should be guaranteed rankings of course and I would be willing to pay a good amount of Money too.

Also don't bother on freelancer.com, most of the people selling SEO there are from 3rd world countries having pretty much zero clue about what they are doing and claiming "we are SEO super experts omg" after reading 2 articles from Matt (bs) Cutts, selling some trash quality links and usually heavily overpriced, just plane terrible.

If you have plenty of money - build your own PBN, that's the best thing you can get in terms of "guaranteed" results (if you researched your niche fully and know that ranking is possible).

Tip: if anyone guarantees anything to you in SEO, just run away and block him, he is talking nonsense and just wants your cash, SEO is so random that is impossible to predict anything.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-06-23, 06:21 PM,
(2014-06-23, 05:11 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Tip: if anyone guarantees anything to you in SEO, just run away and block him, he is talking nonsense and just wants your cash, SEO is so random that is impossible to predict anything.

why not? you can't predict it, i agree, but with the good amount of time and work a top 10 is not impossible.
Latest Thanks - View all

Night_Wolf(2014-06-23 07:02 PM) 
2014-06-23, 07:01 PM,
(2014-06-23, 06:21 PM)raglady Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 05:11 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Tip: if anyone guarantees anything to you in SEO, just run away and block him, he is talking nonsense and just wants your cash, SEO is so random that is impossible to predict anything.

why not? you can't predict it, i agree, but with the good amount of time and work a top 10 is not impossible.

Thing is that Google has a random factor in the algorithm, try to find it, there is patent submitted by them that explains it... That's the first thing. So promising any specific improvement is just pulling opinion out your butt :)

Top 10 - this depends on the niche and keywords of course.

Second is that, most people that buy SEO services don't really know what they are doing and didn't do enough research to know what kind and how many links they need. So than when they don't get the results they thought should happen, they blame the person who did SEO for them, instead of blaming themselves because they bought it, the seller delivered the links he promised, and if they didn't get the result they expected is either is too soon to judge or they need much more power than they thought and their competitors are doing a better job.

I was mainly implying that anyone promising 100% positive results is just a pure scammer pretending to have a crystal ball and look into the future of Google randomness.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-06-23, 07:12 PM,
(2014-06-23, 07:01 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-06-23, 06:21 PM)raglady Wrote:

Thing is that Google has a random factor in the algorithm, try to find it, there is patent submitted by them that explains it... That's the first thing. So promising any specific improvement is just pulling opinion out your butt :)

Top 10 - this depends on the niche and keywords of course.

Second is that, most people that buy SEO services don't really know what they are doing and didn't do enough research to know what kind and how many links they need. So than when they don't get the results they thought should happen, they blame the person who did SEO for them, instead of blaming themselves because they bought it, the seller delivered the links he promised, and if they didn't get the result they expected is either is too soon to judge or they need much more power than they thought and their competitors are doing a better job.

I was mainly implying that anyone promising 100% positive results is just a pure scammer pretending to have a crystal ball and look into the future of Google randomness.

Sure some things can't be predicted but you CAN guarantee 100% results for an easy keyword. I mean a few PBN links will rank him to the very top fast..

Not that #1 in the serps is guaranteed to convert though, google starts to take over the serps in a massive number of areas. Search anything about location, price for something etc etc and you'll see the #1 site in the middle of the page!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 299 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 325 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 252 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 140 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 134 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell