SEO Related Question
2015-07-30, 04:35 AM,
I have seen so many threads in the past about gsa this and that but I cant find what I am looking for anymore. I have tried alot of things and finally have been able to accumulate 1k. I just priced gsa but I know I need other software from their site with it too. What do I need from their site with gsa?

I know i need content, indexing, proxies etc. too

Just need to know what all I need to download from the gsa site. Of course, any other software that might make this process run smoother once I get it running is welcome for suggestion.

-$loot$

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2015-07-30, 06:24 PM,
What you need besides GSA will be:

1. Proxies - private will be the best, but shared do their job well
  2. VPS - a medium powered one will do its job
  3. A captcha breaking software - GSA Captcha Breaker would be among the best but there are others as well
  4. Indexer - do not buy the GSA Indexer!
  5. List of email addresses
  6. A list (optional but certainly a good choice)
  7. Ser Engines (from GSA, optional, but good)
2015-07-30, 06:53 PM,
(2015-07-30, 06:24 PM)Just A Beat Wrote: What you need besides GSA will be:

1. Proxies - private will be the best, but shared do their job well
  2. VPS - a medium powered one will do its job
  3. A captcha breaking software - GSA Captcha Breaker would be among the best but there are others as well
  4. Indexer - do not buy the GSA Indexer!
  5. List of email addresses
  6. A list (optional but certainly a good choice)
  7. Ser Engines (from GSA, optional, but good)

Would you recommend a beginner buy GSA Ser & Captcha breaker? I'm just starting out in SEO and wondering if i should get it because i know i'll have to buy it eventually.

And why do you say not to buy indexer? what should we get instead?
2015-07-30, 08:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-30, 08:31 PM by Just A Beat.)
(2015-07-30, 06:53 PM)Job Wrote: Would you recommend a beginner buy GSA Ser & Captcha breaker? I'm just starting out in SEO and wondering if i should get it because i know i'll have to buy it eventually.

Yes, I do recommend buying it but you should give yourself time to experiment with it. You should have quite some money so you can try different ways of building links with the software, until you figure out what works best for you. This goes for GSA Search Engine Ranker. Most of the people will actually tell you that it is a software you'd better use for your Tier 2 and 3 links.

As for GSA Captcha Breaker, this one is among the best captcha breakers you will find on the market, so I definitely recommend this one. From my experience and what I've read here and there, only Death by captcha is better than GSA Captcha Breaker. But you have to take into consideration the fact that Captcha Breaker is a one time payment software, so the best setup would be: Captcha Breaker as your first solver, and Death by captcha as the second one.

I do not tell you not to get an indexer, I am only telling you NOT to get the GSA Indexer. It is really slow compared to others, even though it does its job if you are at the beginning and have a limited budget ($20). I advise you to get an online based indexer, such as: InstantLinkIndexer or Indexification (these are just examples, nothing more).
2015-07-30, 09:06 PM,
(2015-07-30, 08:30 PM)Just A Beat Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 06:53 PM)Job Wrote: Would you recommend a beginner buy GSA Ser & Captcha breaker? I'm just starting out in SEO and wondering if i should get it because i know i'll have to buy it eventually.

Yes, I do recommend buying it but you should give yourself time to experiment with it. You should have quite some money so you can try different ways of building links with the software, until you figure out what works best for you. This goes for GSA Search Engine Ranker. Most of the people will actually tell you that it is a software you'd better use for your Tier 2 and 3 links.

As for GSA Captcha Breaker, this one is among the best captcha breakers you will find on the market, so I definitely recommend this one. From my experience and what I've read here and there, only Death by captcha is better than GSA Captcha Breaker. But you have to take into consideration the fact that Captcha Breaker is a one time payment software, so the best setup would be: Captcha Breaker as your first solver, and Death by captcha as the second one.

I do not tell you not to get an indexer, I am only telling you NOT to get the GSA Indexer. It is really slow compared to others, even though it does its job if you are at the beginning and have a limited budget ($20). I advise you to get an online based indexer, such as: InstantLinkIndexer or Indexification (these are just examples, nothing more).

Ok makes sense. There is a GSA bundle available for 187$ with SER, Captcha Breaker, and indexer in one pack. Ser and GSA captcha breaker together alone comes to about 180$ so that's why i was wondering if it was worth the buy. I'm about a week into learning SEO but i learn stuff fast and have about 700$ that i'd be willing to invest plus a lot of time hence why i asked if "it made sense for a beginner."

I still don't know what tools are essential but atleast these would be a start if i'm not wrong.
2015-07-30, 11:58 PM,
Youll have a hard time to rank a site only with gsa.
2015-07-31, 02:04 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-31, 02:04 AM by $chestofloot$.)
Your right Airborne, Im assuming you mean to include content software, spinner software and something more effective for tier 1's to the list? ...

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2015-07-31, 03:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-31, 03:18 AM by Jack Daniels.)
You should start building high powered PBNs as it will save you money and time in the long run. If you are set on GSA though you should get

Some sort of indexer

GSA obviously

Proxies (buyproxies dot org or com I can't remember - is best)

A VPS because gsa will use up your bandwidth

Probably scrapebox unless you are going to buy lists

a bunch of emails that gsa will use to sign up for sites etc.

a captcha breaker

And a content spinner

If you search on YouTube for Matthew Woodward he does a good tutorial on GSA.
Latest Thanks - View all

$chestofloot$(2015-07-31 06:32 PM) 
2015-07-31, 06:40 AM,
(2015-07-30, 11:58 PM)Airborne Wrote: Youll have a hard time to rank a site only with gsa.

Idk who would do such a thing man. Like what logic?

(2015-07-31, 02:04 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote: Your right Airborne, Im assuming you mean to include content software, spinner software and something more effective for tier 1's to the list? ...
Pankage shared an awesome software that i've been researching called Multiblogger. Check it out.

(2015-07-31, 03:17 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: You should start building high powered PBNs as it will save you money and time in the long run. If you are set on GSA though you should get

Some sort of indexer

GSA obviously

a captcha breaker

And a content spinner

The cost of a High-powered PBN > GSAser, GSA Captcha breaker, GSA indexer plus Deathbycaptcha a content writer scrapebox and other basic tools. Well not that I know much yet but i figure its the best choice to get the basic tools first. But thanks for telling the essentials! I found the Matthew Woodard Tut some days ago and have went through that.
2015-07-31, 06:42 AM,
(2015-07-31, 06:40 AM)Job Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 11:58 PM)Airborne Wrote: Youll have a hard time to rank a site only with gsa.

Idk who would do such a thing man. Like what logic?

(2015-07-31, 02:04 AM)$chestofloot$ Wrote: Your right Airborne, Im assuming you mean to include content software, spinner software and something more effective for tier 1's to the list? ...
Pankage shared an awesome software that i've been researching called Multiblogger. Check it out.

(2015-07-31, 03:17 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote: You should start building high powered PBNs as it will save you money and time in the long run. If you are set on GSA though you should get

Some sort of indexer

GSA obviously

a captcha breaker

And a content spinner

The cost of a High-powered PBN > GSAser, GSA Captcha breaker, GSA indexer plus Deathbycaptcha a content writer scrapebox and other basic tools. Well not that I know much yet but i figure its the best choice to get the basic tools first. But thanks for telling the essentials! I found the Matthew Woodard Tut some days ago and have went through that.

Up front maybe, but most of the gsa tools are monthly subscriptions I believe. Upto you to decide what you want to do really.
And I think he has one of the better ones I've seen. I think it's a tool you just have to practice with and get good at over time

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 1 40 3 hours ago
Last Post: callieseye
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 218 3 hours ago
Last Post: emirasor
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 234 2017-10-18, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,297 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,791 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top