[SEO RANK]
2014-06-18, 10:51 AM,
If i doo all the steps like here, are i will rank so good?
Can someone help me and tell me how much Web2.0 profiles i need, how much comments i need for that web 2.0 profiles and ..
Everything i do i am doing manually. PM if you can help me. Thanks a lot

[Image: byRQubj.png]
2014-06-18, 10:52 AM,
it will help, this is very basic common method to seo.. but in reality it is much more than this diagram
2014-06-18, 11:13 AM,
That is just the tier link building strategy your'e pointing into, you need to find your own strategy to rank and bank hard!
2014-06-18, 12:05 PM,
(2014-06-18, 11:13 AM)Airborne Wrote: That is just the tier link building strategy your'e pointing into, you need to find your own strategy to rank and bank hard!

Can you help me to PM me, and show me something that i don't know. You will be helpful :)
2014-06-18, 12:53 PM,
(2014-06-18, 10:51 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: If i doo all the steps like here, are i will rank so good?
Can someone help me and tell me how much Web2.0 profiles i need, how much comments i need for that web 2.0 profiles and ..
Everything i do i am doing manually. PM if you can help me. Thanks a lot

[img]/byRQubj.png[/img]

as Airborne said it's just basic tiered backlink, there's no exact amount of link or something like that, it depends on so many factors, you competition, your onpage optimization, your backlinking method ...
2014-06-18, 03:22 PM,
Okay like this,
For Web 2.0 I prefer using Web 2.0 Properties.
Like Wordpress, Tumblr, Blog.com etc

So, Make sure each your Web 2.0 has Unique Content and SEO optimized Content. I mean Unique Content is no Spun Article. But you can Use spun article if you have Low Budget but the Result will Different.

For the first time, 5 Web 2.0 Properties is Enough.
And don't forget to put your Main Site URL on the Article with Anchor Text.

Then, blast your Web 2.0 Prop by Using Social Bookmarks (Pligg, Drigg), Wiki, Social Signals.
Make sure to Drip feed it.

Within a Week or Month your Web 2.0 Properties will rank higher and your Main site will automatically increase in postition too.

But if you see no improvement in your Web 2.0 it means you shloud add more content on it and blast more backlink or you can create a new Web 2.0 Prop and do the same.

Oh ya,
Beside that Social bookmarks like Digg, SU, Reddit also good for your Site it can increase your Positition and you will get some traffics from it.
2014-06-18, 04:47 PM,
(2014-06-18, 03:22 PM)Raptor Wrote: Okay like this,

So, Make sure each your Web 2.0 has Unique Content and SEO optimized Content. I mean Unique Content is no Spun Article. But you can Use spun article if you have Low Budget but the Result will Different.

Then, blast your Web 2.0 Prop by Using Social Bookmarks (Pligg, Drigg), Wiki, Social Signals.

Within a Week or Month your Web 2.0 Properties will rank higher and your Main site will automatically increase in postition too.

But if you see no improvement in your Web 2.0 it means you shloud add more content on it and blast more backlink or you can create a new Web 2.0 Prop and do the same.

Oh ya,
Beside that Social bookmarks like Digg, SU, Reddit also good for your Site it can increase your Positition and you will get some traffics from it.

you mean like keyword-rich anchor text ?
2014-06-18, 06:16 PM,
(2014-06-18, 04:47 PM)AlaaZ Wrote:

Oh ya,

Yes by using your Keywords.
But if you want to make it more natural you can yse Naked URL

Regards,
Raptor
2014-06-18, 06:30 PM,
Continue seeing the Matthew blogs and you will learn
2014-06-18, 07:44 PM,
(2014-06-18, 06:16 PM)Raptor Wrote:
(2014-06-18, 04:47 PM)AlaaZ Wrote:

Oh ya,

Yes by using your Keywords.
But if you want to make it more natural you can yse Naked URL

Regards,
Raptor
then penguin is coming for you sooner or later

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,180 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 107 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 229 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 279 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top